Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

Look: Bengals Petitioning NFL to Change Uniform Rules

Cincinnati wants to wear the white helmets with another jersey set.

CINCINNATI — The Bengals are seemingly petitioning the NFL to wear their white helmets with the regular white uniforms, not just the white tiger alternates.

Under current NFL rules teams can only wear the alternate helmets with an alternate uniform. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/look-bengals-petitioning-nfl-to-change-uniform-rules

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I don't understand why the Bengals don't do an all orange look as well ... 

IMG_20230807_162035.jpg

I still say the orange alt jerseys would look better if they scrapped the nemo pants completely. Just go with the traditional white pants with orange/black stripes (fill in that white space on the side panel damn it!)

microsoftteams-image-6.jpg

• Like 1

If the NFL allows the reclassification, then the Bengals could do the white Bengal look 3 times a year (alternate helmets are allowed to be used 3 times right now) or potentially do the white Bengal look for every away game (giving them 2 "official" helmets). Not clear right now which they are asking for? 

IMG_20230807_163350.jpg

I love the white bengal, don't me wrong. But for me, part of its charm is the novelty. I like them wearing it a couple times a year for special occasions (ROH night, primetime/holidays). Is it possible the Bengals make their white jersey "alternates" or is that against league rules? That would essentially make their orange jersey their road jersey

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dex said:

Has anyone heard any more about the HARD Knocks-like show that the Bengals were going to put on YouTube and a local station? Training camp has been underway for almost 2 weeks now.

Have not heard a thing surprisingly, was really looking forward to that 

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

If they don't need the color rush jersey ... Then you may get the return of the leaping tiger uni that many fans like so much ...

IMG_20230807_163817.jpg

IMG_20230807_163807.jpg

Can you imagine them rocking the black on black leaping tiger??

😍

s-l400.jpg

• Like 1