Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

Not sure if any of you season ticket holders get hard copies like I do

but if you do, call the ticket office and they will print them up and send them out.

Option B is go down and pick them up which is what I did this afternoon.

Go in Gate E, turn left down the hallway to the ticket windows.

Going into Gate E is a large mural of Joe being hoisted on Whatsshisname's shoulder after the Big Win.

Pretty impressive

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Griever said:

Dumb question...but does this mean only one White Tiger game this year? Not sure when the uni schedule gets released...

Last year it was two: home vs Miami and away at City Near West Virginia.

It's a big deal to the team, I don't expect them to dilute it by having it occur more than once per season at home.... I think we did a 2nd time because the Stealers were doing their throwbacks and perhaps the league encourages visiting teams to do likewise if they have a uni to match.  IIRC the Fins wore their alternate jerseys on White Bengal night, which if true reinforces that conjecture.

When the uniform schedule comes out, I would not be shocked if the Rams game is the only home White Bengal game at PayCor this year.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Griever said:

does this mean only one White Tiger game this year?

Last year they did the 2nd White Bengal as an away game. I suspect they do the same this year. 

But personally, I would rather the orange jerseys be worn twice and the White Bengal just once at home. 

You only get 3 alternate looks all year ... And the Bengals have to divide those 3 between white helmets and orange jerseys. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Meanwhile..... if anyone was on the fence about that night, you should go.  The whiteout last year was breathtaking.  You deserve to see it once with your own eyes.

FB_IMG_1690419270790.jpg

FB_IMG_1690419280706.jpg

FB_IMG_1690419286877.jpg

I prefer the white on white.

2 times isnt enough for me.

Sleek ..classic like the White Bengal..