Unions

Jamie_B

• 2 weeks later...

How much money does someone need to stand on an assembly line and do unskilled labor??  No one is ever going to be able to afford a new truck. Do they realize that they are sealing their own casket?   

I get so tired of these zombies saying the ceo makes this or that. Well then stop being a braindead zombie who just punches in and out at a time clock and go be a ceo.   

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

How much money does someone need to stand on an assembly line and do unskilled labor??  No one is ever going to be able to afford a new truck. Do they realize that they are sealing their own casket?   

I get so tired of these zombies saying the ceo makes this or that. Well then stop being a braindead zombie who just punches in and out at a time clock and go be a ceo.   

How's that boot taste?

• Upvote 4

On 9/23/2023 at 1:15 AM, claptonrocks said:

UAW vs GM still going on 

Unions demands may look extreme initially but later years  may even out..

The Huge Corp vs The Average Joe.

Never start upur negotiations from what you actually want start them from something you know they won't accept so that you can get them to settle for what you actually want.

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, Catfish Bob said:

You clearly have no clue what the hell you are talking about, it's not unskilled labor...you act like they are Lucille Ball working at the chocolate factory, so anyone that works at a plant is a braindead zombie.

Please explain how they are sealing their own casket.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

You clearly have no clue what the hell you are talking about, it's not unskilled labor...you act like they are Lucille Ball working at the chocolate factory, so anyone that works at a plant is a braindead zombie.

Agree with you 100%..

GM Corp getting filth rich off the 

workforce..

Pay the men..they deserve it..

• Upvote 2

On 9/27/2023 at 2:47 PM, claptonrocks said:

Agree with you 100%..

GM Corp getting filth rich off the 

workforce..

Pay the men..they deserve it..

My cousin works the assembly line for Ford, his annual salary is what one F-150 costs. His salary has increased by 2k annually in the last 20 years, it's time for these companies to pay up and stop being top-heavy when it comes to salaries. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

My cousin works the assembly line for Ford, his annual salary is what one F-150 costs. His salary has increased by 2k annually in the last 20 years, it's time for these companies to pay up and stop being top-heavy when it comes to salaries. 

Agree,

Time for the the working class to 

receive their just due.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 11:07 AM, PatternMaster said:

1st off the people who run this planet "WEF" want to reduce private vehicle ownership 90% by 2030.

2nd they have the life like robots on deck ready to roll any day now. They have been mass producing them since 2021.

3rd I started out in these factories out of high school. I know that the jobs are unskilled. I used to do them for 50 plus hours a week. The only skill they require is to not mentally go crazy from doing the same thing over and over everyday.

If the first two don't ring any bells then I cant help ya understand.  Ford is going right along with the plan to reduce private vehicle ownership.  I guess that goes above everyone's head and they just want to focus on how much the ceo makes compared to what they make. Even though their jobs are on borrowed time. 

6 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

How do you expect the car makers will then make money?

They want all vehicles to be on demand rentals.  They can rake in just as much money as they are now if not more while also producing 1/100th of the vehicles that they do today.  While substantially lowering their carbon footprint. They'll  earn billions in carbon credits. If you don't know anything about carbon credits and its markets. That's a whole giant beast in of itself.    But yeah they ain't telling any of this to the Joe blow normies that are striking.