Vontaze says Stealers are dirty and he was standing up the to bullies...

Vontaze was interviewed by Pac and this was what he said about the hit on Chubb

As a defender, if you see somebody on the offensive [player]’s back, you would try to punch the ball out or watch him go down. You don’t go for a dude’s knee when he’s already top-down heavy and he can’t jump over you, he can’t defeat you. That’s the stuff the Stealers do, though. They kinda do like the borderline stuff.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/9/21/23883617/vontaze-burfict-on-nick-chubb-injury-you-dont-go-for-a-dudes-knee

• Like 1

Ahhhh....bunch of crap.   chubb is a beast and THE  strongest RB in football.   Everyone and their mother takes out such an RB legs like that  or risk being trucked.   Unfortunate accident.   That said I am soooo grateful to have Vontaze on our team for the time he had.   We put up with cheap shots and crap from the Stealers for 45 yrs and finally had a dirty player of our own to fight fire with fire.   What a joy it was to watch their fans piss and moan about too.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dr Tarzan said:

Ahhhh....bunch of crap.   chubb is a beast and THE  strongest RB in football.   Everyone and their mother takes out such an RB legs like that  or risk being trucked.   

Fitzpatrick was in no danger of being trucked...he went low at an angle that would cause injury and it was unnecessary. He was probably tired of getting trucked and embarrassed by Chubb so we went for his knees when he was defenseless like the lil bitch he is. 

NFL: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

I don’t know if anyone noticed or not but, the dirty ratbirds were trying to go after Burrow’s knees or below them. I don’t recall if the Brown Turds were doing the same.  I think they were trying to go after his injured leg.  Late hits not called nobody said a word. 

yea there were a few, i recall joe looking at the one dude mid play who went low like WTF..

7 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Kansas City playoffs deja vu all over again.

And going for Joe's knees is going to go on all season long.

such an annoying game, drunk dude next to me and my kid who wasnt a fan of either team, he and his sober friend pick one killer game a year to go to, and that was it, but he thought he was gods gift to football knowledge cause he was a walk on at some shit school, and wouldnt shut the fuck up all game. so that guy plus us getting fucked over, and i apparently had blood sugar levels at like 400 and didnt know i had diabetes (which i have reversed luckily) i barely remember it and the parts a remember were fucking bullshit. 

i did however book my hotel for KC game this year soon as the schedule hit. hopefully its still a relevant game.

• Upvote 3

On 9/22/2023 at 4:41 PM, High School Harry said:

I would like to see him as the Ruler of the Jungle some week.

Maybe the Pittsburgh game.

NO :ninja:

MAKE IT SO

& of course I agree with him and have said the same since he made AB time travel (though I still suspect he may have actually flopped in that case)

Fuck the Stealers and fuck Shazier too on that note

• Upvote 3