Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

6 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Having seen in person that rats nest of a field then, it was indeed worse than any well trod cow pasture by even 2/3 of the season over. This will give you at least a sense of just how bad it was. 

IMG_2811.jpeg

Good lord, even worse than I thought. 

Man those end zones looked weird. Also of note, I never knew the helmet logo was used as the midfield logo at PBS. Thought that was just a Riverfront thing.

BWJ67TOHCSFJACOLA53WX6ZTVQ.jpg

• Upvote 2

Good catch on the helmet logo. As I recall, it was only used the first season at PBS…and then the Flying Tiger. Never knew why—unless as a continuation of Riverfront tradition (which was still standing in 2000). 

The field had become so bad by mid-season, they didn’t even bother to put a mid-field logo down any longer, and only spruced up the end zones generally. 

• Upvote 3

CEH has a great college career and he's a good 3rd down back... just not too stoked about him as a runner. He doesn't look very explosive to me.

Personally, I'd prefer Zack Moss... he also doesn't have to ton of miles on him, but he's had some big games as a feature back when Taylor was out and he's still young too. He's not gonna win a lot of speed races, but he runs hard. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

^ Burrow's contract will look cheap on the cap in 3 years when it's over 300. 😎 

Absolutely, which goes back to the point you made in the Tag Tee thread...let's lock him and Chase up now and those deals end up looking good by the end

• Like 2

I can't wait to see the renders of the new locker room. Their weight room is already impressive, they have the practice bubble now with a permanent indoor practice facility coming (I think?), now brand new locker room, hopefully that helps sell the FA too lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

"Sorry...have to let you go, Player X. We just don't have the money, and need to spend it in other areas"

---NFL Media Blathering Talking Point 

What else can they get  to talk about,?

It's over boring what they spew..

Try something new like

top ten Tennis players ever?..

No correlation to football but at least it might be interesting than the shit they blather on with.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Griever said:

I can't wait to see the renders of the new locker room. Their weight room is already impressive, they have the practice bubble now with a permanent indoor practice facility coming (I think?), now brand new locker room, hopefully that helps sell the FA too lol

Burrow sells free agents but yeah.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

^ New bubble, new turf, new seats, new locker rooms ... Call it the Burrow effect 🐐

The Bengals have no other choice than to become a real NFL franchise if they want to keep Shiesty happy. His presence keeps them accountable. 

In all sincerity..

He's the Only Presence that keeps them accountable.

In JB We Trust..

And so do the Blackburn women.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1