NFL Turning Point - Andy wired for sound; wk 2

[NBCSN (channel 1323 TW in Blue Ash)

Looks like they are re-showing the same episode. I'd estimate Andy/Bengals on at about 11:40 or so.

On the TD throw to Sanu, Whitworth missed his block...and was basically apologizing to Andy, saying that he was trying to block 2 guys and #so-and-so slipped through. Andy's response: "Hey. Touchdown".

That is awesome.

They should do that for every single game.. Can't take more than a couple low level NFL employees to wire up a player or two and then an editor to cut it up. Shit, each club could have a dude that wires players up for free basically.

Loved the Obama play call! Make everyone believe you are doing one thing, and then totally deceive them and do something else. Genius.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000397310/Sound-FX-Bengals-offense-explodes

How can anyone not like this guy? He's extremely positive and his teammates seem to love him. Hue seems to love him. He seems very confident and excited out there. I'm happy he's the QB of my team.

Goddamn, I love this guy. I've done such a complete 180 on my feelings for him and its all because of him. I always knew from word of mouth that he was a pretty awesome guy. But its something else being able to see them interacting with their teammates and coaches and getting themselves pumped up. That's how I feel you can really see what type of player they are. Andy is the type of guy I want leading my offense. He's the type of guy I want taking them in on a drive to win the game. And this year his play is what I'm expecting from someone of his ability.

And that line...

"Hey... Touchdown."

I started giggling. If I wasn't as black as midnight during an eclipse, youd have seen me blush

Goddamn, I love this guy. I've done such a complete 180 on my feelings for him and its all because of him. I always knew from word of mouth that he was a pretty awesome guy. But its something else being able to see them interacting with their teammates and coaches and getting themselves pumped up. That's how I feel you can really see what type of player they are. Andy is the type of guy I want leading my offense. He's the type of guy I want taking them in on a drive to win the game. And this year his play is what I'm expecting from someone of his ability.

And that line...

"Hey... Touchdown."

I started giggling. If I wasn't as black as midnight during an eclipse, youd have seen me blush

I agree man. I'm done bashing on him. I will ride and die with Andy for the good and bad.

Andy is more of a leader of this team than Palmer ever thought about being. I love it. That was exactly what this team needed.

That's why I've been a fan even though he's struggled in the postseason so far - and I don't think it's fair to even compare him to ol' Raccoon Bait.  AD just has "it", and while not the greatest athlete ever I see him becoming a great QB. 

Freaking awesome! I wanted that to never stop. Seriously I could watch 8 hours straight of that stuff without breathing or blinking. Awesome.

I've watched it 3 times now, haha. I wish they did this every week. I would even love to watch the mic'd ups from losses. 

FYI, the video from the link is a little different from the broadcast...mostly in that the video has more in it; but there may be some things left out.

Edit: A couple things missing that I can recall:

Before the "dress down" (or whatever you call it) greeting with Reggie Nelson, Andy goes, "Reggie!, Reggie!, Reggie!"

At one point, Gio says "Where's that mic?" Then he leans in to the mic and says, "Watch me!"

Archived