The official I don't care anymore thread

I quit following this shit team a few years back..well make that a few decades back to be fair then slowly got sucked back in last year.. Now they're right back to being a shit team except now they have shit stars when they didn't used to have so many shit stars. I almost wish they went back to criminal gang recruiting. LOL
The ONLY consolation is a LOT of teams are looking like crap this year who looked unstoppable last year, us included.

The bottom line has to come back to the subject of this thread.. In short.. [b]UNCLE![/b]
I'm getting out of the bengal fan business again.. I'm tired of getting so damned disappointed by these gang[b]stars[/b] and my life has been loaded with disappointments for years. I don't need more of it at my age.
Have a good life fellow bengal fans, but i give up.. I'll wait for spring training and the Reds and if that turns to shit too then well, go figure.

[quote name='StripedCrusader' timestamp='1287953498' post='934010']
I quit following this shit team a few years back..[b]well make that a few decades back to be fair then slowly got sucked back in last year.. Now they're right back to being a shit team[/b] except now they have shit stars when they didn't used to have so many shit stars. I almost wish they went back to criminal gang recruiting. LOL
The ONLY consolation is a LOT of teams are looking like crap this year who looked unstoppable last year, us included.

The bottom line has to come back to the subject of this thread.. In short.. [b]UNCLE![/b]
I'm getting out of the bengal fan business again.. I'm tired of getting so damned disappointed by these gang[b]stars[/b] and my life has been loaded with disappointments for years. I don't need more of it at my age.
Have a good life fellow bengal fans, but i give up.. I'll wait for spring training and the Reds and if that turns to shit too then well, go figure.
[/quote]

Sounds like you're the problem.

Go away forever and we might win a Super Bowl...

:wave:

I quit following this shit team a few years back..well make that a few decades back to be fair then slowly got sucked back in last year.. Now they're right back to being a shit team except now they have shit stars when they didn't used to have so many shit stars. I almost wish they went back to criminal gang recruiting. LOL

[/quote]

don't let the door hit you in the ass, MR. ALL TIME GREAT BENGAL FAN!

Are you the same motherfucker that was talking about Bengals fans
being whiney bitches and not good fans? LOL

Good Lord.

You will not be missed.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1287953596' post='934012']
Sounds like you're the problem.

Go away forever and we might win a Super Bowl...

:wave:
[/quote]

:lmao:

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1287953633' post='934015']
don't let the door hit you in the ass, MR. ALL TIME GREAT BENGAL FAN!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Good. If that's your attitude and you only care to be a fan when things go well, I for one don't want you as part of our fan base. It sucks at time to like this team, but as a fan you take the good with the bad. quit whining and go jump on a bandwagon somewhere...i hear the saints are still taking new fans.

I quit following this shit team a few years back..well make that a few decades back to be fair then slowly got sucked back in last year..

I'm getting out of the bengal fan business again.. [/quote]

Fair Weather Fan
A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually[b] [color="#000000"]bandwagon[/color][/b][color="#000000"] [/color]other teams. They basically have no real loyalty to the team, but still manage to get better seats than you at the game. Strangely they mysteriously vanish at the first sign of trouble.

[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fair+weather+fan"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fair+weather+fan[/url]

[quote name='Missya15' timestamp='1287953909' post='934027']
lol bye bitch,one less retarded fan.Score for us
[/quote]

15 YEAR OLD KID CALLING YOU A BITCH, AND GOD DAMNIT, HE'S RIGHT ON THE MONEY! :24:

good luck to your band wagon KC cheifs....NOT!

this only proves the point: every cloud has a silver lining.

[quote name='bengalva' timestamp='1287953915' post='934028']
Good. If that's your attitude and you only care to be a fan when things go well, I for one don't want you as part of our fan base. It sucks at time to like this team, but as a fan you take the good with the bad. quit whining and go jump on a bandwagon somewhere...i hear the saints are still taking new fans.
[/quote]

Excellent 1st post. Rep given.

And Welcome to the Best Bengals Site on the Net! :headbang: (c)

[/quote]

[img]http://www.i-resign.com/uk/shop/prodimg/img_official-quitter-shouty.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.quitterclub.com/QuitterLogo1.gif[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1287954107' post='934036']
Excellent 1st post. Rep given.

And Welcome to the Best Bengals Site on the Net! :headbang: (c)
[/quote]

Thanks. I've been checking out these boards for a while. It's the only place I can consistently find the games online! I live in VA...we've got to have the most bandwagon Steelers fans in the world. The last three seasons, they've shown every single Steelers game on TV. I can understand the Redskins games, but the Steelers, come on!

This is a great site, and I don't know what I'd do without the links to the games!

[/quote]

[img]http://blog.creativityden.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/quitter.png[/img]

[/quote]

[img]http://ll-319.ea.com/static/u/f/eaonline/eaw/portal/blogimages/2010/03/im-a-quitter-300x213.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1287953678' post='934016']
Are you the same motherfucker that was talking about Bengals fans
being whiney bitches and not good fans? LOL

Good Lord.

You will not be missed.

[/quote]

yeah old, that's the absolute irony of the situation with this gutless MF.

[/quote]

[img]http://vivalastu.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/douche_bag.jpg?w=300&h=300[/img]

Archived