Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Storm' post='307358' date='Aug 2 2006, 04:21 PM']Really? do you know Jube? He's the biggest Mike Brown basher the world has seen, heres a quote from the Jubster
[b][i]"When Mike Brown dies I hope its painless and of natural cause because the shit I take on his grave will be painless and of natural cause"[/i][/b] ~Jubenesah[/quote]

did i mention that jube is a cock sucker? I cant wait for that fucker to get bored talking to the 5 people left at the huddles and move over here.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='307637' date='Aug 2 2006, 11:25 PM']did i mention that jube is a cock sucker? I cant wait for that fucker to get bored talking to the 5 people left at the huddles and move over here.[/quote]

I'll get banned if he does.

I have no use for that vet bashing insecure low self-esteem stoner cocksucker.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='KSbengals' post='307546' date='Aug 2 2006, 09:46 PM']Please refer to me as Beef Stroking Newbie, TY.[/quote]

That's what that line into the back alley is for. :whistle:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='307637' date='Aug 2 2006, 11:25 PM']did i mention that jube is a cock sucker? I cant wait for that fucker to get bored talking to the 5 people left at the huddles and move over here.[/quote]

You are being too kind.

So you asswipes finally got thrown off of the Huddles board? Well, what took you so long? I got booted 4 times using three different usernames. First for protesting the religous themed threads that were allowed to stay on the main board. Second, for writing a post critical of Dubya on the current events board. Third, for making fun of Cicero's head wound after he crashed into back of somebodys car. And finally, for suggesting that Cicero had blown my housecat.

Fuck Cicero's empty fucking skull.

That said, welcome to me.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='HairOnFire' post='308258' date='Aug 3 2006, 08:26 PM']So you asswipes finally got thrown off of the Huddles board? Well, what took you so long? I got booted 4 times using three different usernames. First for protesting the religous themed threads that were allowed to stay on the main board. Second, for writing a post critical of Dubya on the current events board. Third, for making fun of Cicero's head wound after he crashed into back of somebodys car. And finally, for suggesting that Cicero had blown my housecat.

Fuck Cicero's empty fucking skull.

That said, welcome to me.[/quote]

Welcome to You to the Best Bengals Site on the Net ! :headbang:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='307294' date='Aug 2 2006, 03:26 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I remember that guy. Damn that was good times.[/quote]
What about the guy that had a -278,942 post count...that was always good...i used to look back and have a good laugh but its gone now.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='307396' date='Aug 2 2006, 04:47 PM']Join the Marines, "The Poor-Man's Band-Wagon Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard!"
What is it like to be decades late joining the 5th Service Branch?
I don't know, just ask a pussy ass ex-Marine, newbie![/quote]

So I'm guessing this isn't your normal sig.

What exactly is thick skinned by the way?

Is it the ability to let things roll of your back? Because as a group, this forum does not have that.

Or is it the ability to concoct incoherent and factually inaccurate signatures?

For instance the Air Force in 47, the Navy 18 days the junior of the Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard is a little under 15 years younger than my Corps.

So, it's not the 5th service branch, as it's the 2nd, it also is inconcievable to think of it as a band-wagon. It's never been popular because nasty army bitches are too weak to join it.

And finally, there are no ex-marines. Once a Marine always a Marine, and it doesn't even matter because I'm currently enlisted. That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.

BTW, you get a 2 for originality and a 10 for being a douchebag.

[quote]That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.[/quote]

[img]http://www.oohshiny.net/gallery/d/173-2/pwned-facekick.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='308362' date='Aug 3 2006, 10:51 PM']So I'm guessing this isn't your normal sig.

What exactly is thick skinned by the way?

Is it the ability to let things roll of your back? Because as a group, this forum does not have that.

Or is it the ability to concoct incoherent and factually inaccurate signatures?

For instance the Air Force in 47, the Navy 18 days the junior of the Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard is a little under 15 years younger than my Corps.

So, it's not the 5th service branch, as it's the 2nd, it also is inconcievable to think of it as a band-wagon. It's never been popular because nasty army bitches are too weak to join it.

And finally, there are no ex-marines. Once a Marine always a Marine, and it doesn't even matter because I'm currently enlisted. That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.

BTW, you get a 2 for originality and a 10 for being a douchebag.[/quote]i have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about. geez some people just dont [i]get [/i] "jokes" :rolleyes:

[quote]That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.[/quote]whatever youve got to tell yourself in order to sleep at night, pissant.

:wave:

...but seriously, youre a faggot, and your sincere display of douchebaggery only supports that claim. the fact is that there are many posts in regards to your inappropriate sig and a few responses to mine in a laughing manner. if you werent so fucking socially inept youd realize that mine is nearly a verbatim response to yours. the fact that you have somehow managed to overlook this simple fact is not only amazing, but sets the backdrop of your persona. youre a motherfucking internet tough guy looking for a rouse out of people. the fact that you are/were a marine means jack shit in my book. i respect all service branches, but not the members of those branches who look to promote themselves and think they are so hard core because they have a past enlistment. let me tell you this, dumbfuck, your "97%" means nothing when you dont know who the fuck you are talking to. run your goddamned mouth, make threats, please, it brings me so much joy to see how easy it is to get under your "thick" fucking skin and be inside your gigantic thick skull. perhaps in the future any and all caustic words of mine will be replaced by unicorns and lollipops, but until that happens i would expect someone of being able to work a keyboard to be capable of beign able to understand a joke when they see one, especially when it is a nonsensical remark posted in a mocking form nearly verbatim.

perhaps youre just a dumbass, perhaps youre just a douchebag, perhaps youre just a faggot, and perhaps youre just a pussy, but i am of the opionion that you, private pyle, are a little bit of both, polesmoker newbie bitch.

[b][size=3][color="#330099"]Join the Marines, "The Poor-Man's Band-Wagon Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard!"
I don't know, just ask a pussy ass ex-Marine, newbie![/color][/size][/b]

[b]hey Nati, i love your sig though man! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] but it is fucked up for someone to come to our site and dawg it, why are you even here![/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='308440' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:37 PM'][b][size=3][color="#330099"]Join the Marines, "The Poor-Man's Band-Wagon Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard!"
I don't know, just ask a pussy ass ex-Marine, newbie![/color][/size][/b]

[b]hey Nati, i love your sig though man! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] but it is fucked up for someone to come to our site and dawg it, why are you even here![/b][/quote]
i dont care that hes doggin it

1-it doesnt make any damn sense, but it wasnt supposed to, it only mocks his nonsensical point of view + sig
2-hes a punk bitch anyways
3-i think the kettles black? ...is the pot black as well?

I'll respond,

For starters Badass, maybe you don't like my other purely related football posts, but if you think one thread that only after 10 pages turned negative almost entirely because of my chosen response, then buck-up, it'll get better, I promise.

To Nati,

It's not "nearly verbatim." And what exactly is "nearly exactly the same." Bit of an oxymoron eh?
Anyway, I already kinda showed how it differed. But I can expound upon it. I understand that you got Band-wagon from my later posts. Even though it doesn't exist in my sig. As to my Branch being the 5th versus the 2nd Board. If you want to put my branch down, then I should put something like 97th for who came first in Bengals Message boards, like the one from 91 someone brought up, Cincy talk, JT's place, or a myriad of others. Then there is the "pussy ex-marine line." But see, when I did mine, you missed that fact that I didn't call any of the original Go-Bengals members, fags-pussies or ex-anything. But maybe your too socially inept to realize that.

As to me being a internet tough guy. Short of someone who knows me online telling you as such, I'd describe myself as someone who will get into lengthy threads but primarily sticks to X's and O's, about 1 moral debate a month (mostly because of Jube's retarded ass), and mock drafts. Wow! Internet Bully! Somebody call an intervention I'm outta control, my mock drafts are just TOO tough for Nati! I'd also like to point out the fact that if I did enjoy getting a rouse out of someone (if that brought me pleasure), that I would have likely diversified and flamed and abused people from many places. Instead of sticking to one spot and getting along with a group of people for 3 years.

BTW, the fact that I'm so hardcore is typical Marine Corps bravado. It's the shit that wins wars and defends freedom. 100% of the time I will be a hardcore. That's my job. So when someone wants to challenge my Marineness. They're going to get 100% well-trained hostility. That's pretty typical. That's why I didn't go the "You're probably living in your mom's basement" route. Because I don't know you. But I do know it's my job to be hardcore, internet or not, when someone challenges a Marine.

And yes, what a funny joke it was... :thumbsdown:

Whenever you get yourself into particularly ugly online pissing contest out comes the "I can kick your ass..." thing. I've come to enjoy most of your posts Scout, how about taking the threats of physical violence out of your bag of tricks or at least save them for PM's.

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='308362' date='Aug 3 2006, 10:51 PM']That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.[/quote]

[quote name='Storm' post='308422' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:23 PM']can we all get along? :(
why not save the hard core personal attacks for stealer fans?[/quote]

Let's just call this "forum training camp"

That way, everyone will be ready when the Steeler's show up.

[quote name='Utts' post='308454' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:45 PM']Whenever you get yourself into particularly ugly online pissing contest out comes the "I can kick your ass..." thing. I've come to enjoy most of your posts Scout, how about taking the threats of physical violence out of your bag of tricks or at least save them for PM's.[/quote]

I justified why I threw the threat of physical violence in there, read above.

Archived