Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='308410' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:16 PM']perhaps youre just a dumbass, perhaps youre just a douchebag, perhaps youre just a faggot, and perhaps youre just a pussy, but i am of the opionion that you, private pyle, are a little bit of both, polesmoker newbie bitch.[/quote]

Throw in a pass "pass the gravy" and that would really bring back some great Thanksgiving Day memories.

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='308362' date='Aug 3 2006, 10:51 PM']And finally, there are no ex-marines. Once a Marine always a Marine, and it doesn't even matter because I'm currently enlisted. That means that if we met in person there is a 97% chance that I would kick your ass on the spot, and a 3% chance I'd kick your ass on the spot and then shit shower and shave on your bruised carcass while being counted down in 10 seconds.[/quote]
LOLZ!

I think there might be a .0001 chance i would run and you would never ever catch me...wait a 100 % because im lightning fast bizzzattccchchchcc.

BTW I can bench 400 pounds so im real strong no chance of beating me up.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: JOKE JOKE :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: JOKE(as the ninja says...this post was a joke to lighten moods.) :ninja:

[quote name='scharm' post='308678' date='Aug 4 2006, 08:13 AM']Throw in a pass "pass the gravy" and that would really bring back some great Thanksgiving Day memories.[/quote]

LOL Yep I'm sure of it.....I like him!!! All the Huddles guys have been cool except Privite Pyle and his Sig. What kind of an asshole joins a board and puts a sig bashing the board, and won't explain why he is bashing the board.I'll tell ya who a guy with a small dick and a lifted truck who is past due on his trailer house payment of $200. Take your sig off or get the fuck off our board you Jarhead NEWBIE basterd :wave:

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='308503' date='Aug 4 2006, 12:34 AM']There's a difference between being upset, and responding.

If you're wondering if I was crying after I read his sig...no.

So, upset, I'd say not.

But does him posting mean, I'm not going to respond? Hardly. Point 4 explains it.

[color="#FF6600"]4)if someone gives you shit, give them shit back.[/color]

Yeah, yeah, muscles required. So on and so forth. It's all jealously in the end.

And going down the line.

1 & 4) Got any ideas? Apparently I'm the one lacking intelligence. Maybe you can come up with something. But back to the catalyst fo the arguement, 3 or 4 people came on with the newbie talk, no one backed them down, that pretty much constitutes the whole board.

2) I think I explained were the so-called "internet tough-guy" came from.

3) We'll see.[/quote]

It's good that you as a Marine have some moxy...

You gotta have SOMETHING when you are given nothing but the Army's old shit, and then sent to catch bullets on some beach so "America's finest" can get in there and do the good work...

US Army - 1st ID.
Big Red One

[quote name='Mystery Cat' post='308705' date='Aug 4 2006, 11:01 AM']I fucking love this fucking place already! I was getting tired of Ibleedmonthly and those fucking stealer and fucking ratbird trolls taking over. Fuck yea![/quote]

Mystery Cat, I thought the first reply to your [b]"Where is everyone"[/b] thread at Huddles was hilarious:

from RG-6: [i]Everyone was so moved by 'big' Ben that they went to stealersnation. Think about how great of a person and football player he is. The man played an NFL game with a SORE THUMB, a sore thumb. That takes balls. Not to metion the whole motorcycle thing...[/i]

BTW, welcome aboard.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Cricket' post='308794' date='Aug 4 2006, 01:07 PM']Mystery Cat, I thought the first reply to your [b]"Where is everyone"[/b] thread at Huddles was hilarious:

from RG-6: [i]Everyone was so moved by 'big' Ben that they went to stealersnation. Think about how great of a person and football player he is. The man played an NFL game with a SORE THUMB, a sore thumb. That takes balls. Not to metion the whole motorcycle thing...[/i]
BTW, welcome aboard.[/quote]

I had to go and checkout the thread for myself. You could practically hear Jube sobbing into his post. :lmao:

[quote name='Lucid' post='308761' date='Aug 4 2006, 11:34 AM']It's good that you as a Marine have some moxy...
You gotta have SOMETHING when you are given nothing but the Army's old shit, and then sent to catch bullets on some beach so "America's finest" can get in there and do the good work...
US Army - 1st ID.
Big Red One[/quote]

If you're gonna be one, be a BIG RED ONE.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='308840' date='Aug 4 2006, 02:21 PM']Gentlemen, gentlemen...trust me on this. Scout's a good person...in an obnoxiously overbearing and elitist sort of way...but a good person nonetheless. :D

You'll get used to it in no time...you'll see.[/quote]

I know he is. That's why I can't understand why he feels the need for the sig. <_<

[quote name='Harmening' post='308847' date='Aug 4 2006, 02:49 PM']If you're gonna be one, be a BIG RED ONE.[/quote]

[quote]Toast of the Army, Favorite Son!

Hail to the brave Big Red One!

Always the first to thirst for a fight.

No foe shall challenge our right to victory.

We take the field, A grand sight to see.

Pride of the Infantry.

Men of a great division,

Courage is our tradition,

Forward the Big Red One![/quote]

HOOOOOOahhhh!

Fellow service man?

[quote name='scharm' post='308731' date='Aug 4 2006, 11:47 AM']I can bench 401 pounds.[/quote]
Just upped it to 401.1 a second ago

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//18.gif[/img]

:lol:

[quote name='scharm' post='308843' date='Aug 4 2006, 02:30 PM']Your mom says alot of crazy stuff after she's been visiting Dr. Absolute.[/quote]

Mom wouldn't touch that hobo mouthwash. It's Grey Goose or nothing for Mom ... on the rocks in a tall glass.

By the way, she's say I'm not fat - I'm big boned (that's what your sister said too). :D

[quote name='mt-bengal' post='308759' date='Aug 4 2006, 12:34 PM']LOL Yep I'm sure of it.....I like him!!! All the Huddles guys have been cool except Privite Pyle and his Sig. What kind of an asshole joins a board and puts a sig bashing the board, and won't explain why he is bashing the board.I'll tell ya who a guy with a small dick and a lifted truck who is past due on his trailer house payment of $200. Take your sig off or get the fuck off our board you Jarhead NEWBIE basterd :wave:[/quote]

There's a couple to choose from, but I'll respond to this one.

I did explain, several times as to why my sig reads the way it does.

I, as a former huddles memeber, got called a newbie, when I'm a Bengal fan. I didn't appriciate it. Retaliated in typical message board form, and the rest is really just escalated flaming.

Pretty normal really. I already said when I'd take it off.

As to your ultimatum, "no." Your use of Jarhead, as others have, is really kinda disconcerting. It's not terrible funny, and rather disrepectful. It should be used primarily in a sense of "disrepectful appreciation."

And who was that Army fucker? Did your Sarge give you permission to speak? God, any branch but nasty army fuckers. Should you be busy eating?

Nati Ice, I am sincerely interested in knowing if you're prior service. Or if you won't tell me that, for some wierd personal reason, then at least why does it read that way?

I fucking hate everything, everybody, and everyone.

DAMN!!!

I need football, I require football....

I FUCKING HATE THE OFFSEASON!

BTW - I fucked everyones sister... twice... and can bench 12 ounces of cold beer with my pecker.

Twice.

On Sundays.

Jerome fat fuck bettis... I love that.

Archived