I'm Home Now

WD40

Just wanted to introduce myself, being a newbie and all. Had tried posting on several different Bengals message boards, but quickly realized that they were too tame for me. Same story with each one I tried. stooler trolls would infest the board and when we, the Bengals fans, tried to stand up for ourselves and rid our board of them, we would catch hell for it. I'm tired of trying to stay politically correct and pussyfooting around limp-wristed mods.

I'm a cincy kid, born and bred, and my passion for the men in stripes runs deep. Have been a season ticket holder for a few years now, and I'm as passionate about the Bengals in my posts in May as I am at PBS on Sundays.

Anyways, its nice to find a place where I can converse with fellow Bengals fans and not have to worry about upsetting any Nazi mods.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='WD40' post='312966' date='Aug 10 2006, 01:25 AM']Just wanted to introduce myself, being a newbie and all. Had tried posting on several different Bengals message boards, but quickly realized that they were too tame for me. Same story with each one I tried. stooler trolls would infest the board and when we, the Bengals fans, tried to stand up for ourselves and rid our board of them, we would catch hell for it. I'm tired of trying to stay politically correct and pussyfooting around limp-wristed mods.

I'm a cincy kid, born and bred, and my passion for the men in stripes runs deep. Have been a season ticket holder for a few years now, and I'm as passionate about the Bengals in my posts in May as I am at PBS on Sundays.

Anyways, its nice to find a place where I can converse with fellow Bengals fans and not have to worry about upsetting any Nazi mods.[/quote]

Glad you found us. Buy Beotch a beer, (Miller Lite) and jump right in.

Tell your friends.

Welcome to the site, youll fid it to be pretty lax around here personal attacks are the only thing we dont care for. But as far as steeler trolls, they will never take over this site because when it comes to them.....

[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/goat_kill7/CartmanHitler.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='schotzee' post='313089' date='Aug 10 2006, 08:44 AM']I'll steal old's line.Welcome to the best Bengal's board on the net :headbang:[/quote]

What he said ! :headbang:

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='313430' date='Aug 10 2006, 05:05 PM']Are you from Bengals.com?[/quote]

Yeah, I've been on Bengals.com as well as the message boards on Cincinnati.com. Man, that site was ridiculous after the Super Bowl.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys/gals. Hope to become a frequent contributor here and as far as th Miller Light goes, meet me Sunday in the CG&E Lot for some pre-game brew-ha-has. I'll be the one wearing the Palmer jersey :thumbsup:

BTW, I'm a little... well a lot handicapped when it comes to photoshop, and I'm not too proud to beg, so if anyone likes creating sigs and is willing to donate one to me (preferrably containing Madieu) I would be forever grateful and would of course post MAJOR props to the creator with the sig.

[quote name='WD40' post='313451' date='Aug 10 2006, 05:54 PM']Yeah, I've been on Bengals.com as well as the message boards on Cincinnati.com. Man, that site was ridiculous after the Super Bowl.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys/gals. Hope to become a frequent contributor here and as far as th Miller Light goes, meet me Sunday in the CG&E Lot for some pre-game brew-ha-has. I'll be the one wearing the Palmer jersey :thumbsup:

BTW, I'm a little... well a lot handicapped when it comes to photoshop, and I'm not too proud to beg, so if anyone likes creating sigs and is willing to donate one to me (preferrably containing Madieu) I would be forever grateful and would of course post MAJOR props to the creator with the sig.[/quote]

There is a spot in the geek forum to request sigs from our guy Bengals_12th_Man.

Archived