Props to Go

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker

Site's running great since the move !!!!! Much faster and smoother.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'll move this soon, just wanted to put it on the front page for little while.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='479341' date='Apr 29 2007, 03:32 PM']Everyone should buy some merch or make a donation to help him pay for those things. :)[/quote]

nice shame[s]less[/s] plug....

[quote name='VonBlade' post='479351' date='Apr 29 2007, 03:35 PM']If I've not had to keep F5'ing to see a page after our first-round selection (and I haven't) then the site move was golden.[/quote]

:headbang:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='479341' date='Apr 29 2007, 07:32 PM']Everyone should buy some merch or make a donation to help him pay for those things. :)[/quote]

Some people need to make a donation of their own :whistle:

I'll make a deal, pay me half my money and I'll buy merchandise with the other $20

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Storm' post='479582' date='Apr 29 2007, 06:26 PM']Some people need to make a donation of their own :whistle:

I'll make a deal, pay me half my money and donate the other $20 to the site[/quote]
and he's been called out

:1violin:

[quote name='Storm' post='479582' date='Apr 29 2007, 06:26 PM']Some people need to make a donation of their own :whistle:

I'll make a deal, pay me half my money and I'll buy merchandise with the other $20[/quote]

Dan Bengals NJ
Johnsons4life
Loosecannons

Pay the man.....I donated all of my winnings for coming in second.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Storm' post='479582' date='Apr 29 2007, 04:26 PM']Some people need to make a donation of their own :whistle:

I'll make a deal, pay me half my money and I'll buy merchandise with the other $20[/quote]
It is kinda shitty that you decided to participate in a league for money and then not pay up. If you had won, wouldn't you have been ragging on those that refused/ignored payment? It's only been in Storm's sig for a century.
I mean, not to be a dick, it's none of my business, but...yeah.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]Dan Bengals NJ
Johnsons4life
Loosecannons[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]C'mon fellas ... pay Storm what you owe him ...[/b][/size][/font]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Does anybody remember that movie, "Better Off Dead" ?

Where the paperboy chases John Cusack all through the movie, because Cusack owed him $2.

"I want my $2!!!"[/b][/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='479643' date='Apr 29 2007, 08:06 PM']i've already said my piece about the money topic! i paid, and i don't think it's fair those guys don't have to![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Do they owe $40 each?

Is it possible that they can work out a payment plan with Storm or something? Guys, send Storm a
money order, or check, food stamps or something?

Actually, I find this all very suprising, cause I thought white folks paid there bills on time. :ninja: [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='479647' date='Apr 29 2007, 08:10 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Do they owe $40 each?

Is it possible that they can work out a payment plan with Storm or something? Guys, send Storm a

Actually, I find this all very suprising, cause I thought white folks paid there bills on time. :ninja: [/b][/color][/quote]

[b]yes they do! i paid Storm $80 to cover my brother as well. he wouldn't accept cheese fondue for a payment. he said to me he'd rather have chedda, not chedder :whistle:[/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='479649' date='Apr 29 2007, 08:13 PM'][b]yes they do! i paid Storm $80 to cover my brother as well. he wouldn't accept cheese fondue for a payment. he said to me he'd rather have chedda, not chedder :whistle:[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]See, if I was Storm, I'd hire Marcus to be my muscle, and make them pay or he'll go "chitty, chitty, bang, bang" on those
sukkaz.

BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLAAATTTT!!!![/b][/color]

:ninja:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='sneaky' post='479641' date='Apr 29 2007, 07:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Does anybody remember that movie, "Better Off Dead" ?

Where the paperboy chases John Cusack all through the movie, because Cusack owed him $2.

"I want my $2!!!"[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://lonestartimes.com/images/Benzion/April_06/2_Dollars__1_.JPG[/img]

[size=3][b]"I WANT MY 2 DOLLARS !!!" [/b][/size]

[img]http://velocipede.typepad.com/velocipede/genius.jpg[/img]

[size=3][b]Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius[/b][/size]
[i](♫ Real Men of Genius ♫ )[/i]

Today we salute you Mr. Bengals Football Forum maker.
[i](♫ Mr. Bengals Football Forum maker ♫ )[/i]

People insist that there be a place for them to be post whores
and talk about their favorite NFL Team.
[i](♫ A real fans fan ♫)[/i]

You spent your hard earned money and valuable time so fans
could handle both duties with ease
(♫ You just said DOODY ♫)

And what should we call your ground breaking achievement? How about
Go Bengals. com ? The Best Bengals Site on the Net ! :headbang:
[i](♫ We really love your board ♫ )[/i]

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. Bengals Football Forum maker,
if creating football forums are a war, you're fighting dirty.
[i](♫ Mr. Bengals Football Forum makerrrrr ♫ )[/i]

[img]http://www.beer-steins.com/diecast/F269sm.jpg[/img]

:headbang:

[quote name='sneaky' post='479647' date='Apr 30 2007, 12:10 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Do they owe $40 each?

Actually, I find this all very suprising, cause[b] I thought white folks paid there bills on time[/b]. :ninja: [/b][/color][/quote]

That is a false stereotype ;)

The thing that suprises me most is Dan, I believe he is the guy responsible for sending out the orders for the Go-Bengals online store, I would like to order some more stuff but I sure would feel like a fool sending money in and having a guy who refuses to pay his debt be responsible for getting my merchandise to me not to mention it took over a year to get my last shirt :whistle:

Archived