WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='514992' date='Jul 24 2007, 12:17 AM']agent orange by cage
Going to see him and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, WU-TANG CLAN, CYPRESS HILL, THE ROOTS,MOS DEF,TALIB KWELI, EPMD, PHAROAHE MONCH, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, SAGE FRANCIS, DAVID BANNER, JEDI MIND TRICKS,
MURS 3:16, FELT, LIVING LEGENDS, BROTHER ALI ,MR. LIF, GROUCH & ELIGH, HANGAR 18, BLUEPRINT, LUCKY I AM, PUBLIC ENEMY and a few others this Saturday in New York.

Fucking psyched. :headbang:[/quote]

That's wuite a line-up. Even I've heard of more than a few of them.

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='514992' date='Jul 24 2007, 01:17 AM']agent orange by cage
Going to see him and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, WU-TANG CLAN, CYPRESS HILL, THE ROOTS,MOS DEF,TALIB KWELI, EPMD, PHAROAHE MONCH, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, SAGE FRANCIS, DAVID BANNER, JEDI MIND TRICKS,
MURS 3:16, FELT, LIVING LEGENDS, BROTHER ALI ,MR. LIF, GROUCH & ELIGH, HANGAR 18, BLUEPRINT, LUCKY I AM, PUBLIC ENEMY and a few others this Saturday in New York.

Fucking psyched. :headbang:[/quote]
Isn't MF Doom going to be there too? I was wanting to go, but my money is low at this moment. I could get free tickets and press passes for that shit, but no money for hotels and gas for the trip. <_< I'll probably go to Scribble Jam to see Boot Camp Click and Evidence though.

[quote name='Soundwave' post='515022' date='Jul 24 2007, 02:09 AM']Isn't MF Doom going to be there too? I was wanting to go, but my money is low at this moment. I could get free tickets and press passes for that shit, but no money for hotels and gas for the trip. <_< I'll probably go to Scribble Jam to see Boot Camp Click and Evidence though.[/quote]

We're going to the show on Saturday. Nas and Doom play Sunday. I'm kinda pissed that I'm gonna miss them but I bought pre-sale tickets back in March. Back then they were only having 3 rage shows. Then they added another this Sunday and a few artists swithched days. Luckily, we're all crashing for free at a friends house. And we're parking our rental van at another friends house in New Jersey so we don't have to pay for parking. Ticket and rental car I've gotten 170 invested for the whole weekend. Hopefully I can make it back under 300 spent.

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='515029' date='Jul 24 2007, 02:25 AM']We're going to the show on Saturday. Nas and Doom play Sunday. I'm kinda pissed that I'm gonna miss them but I bought pre-sale tickets back in March. Back then they were only having 3 rage shows. Then they added another this Sunday and a few artists swithched days. Luckily, we're all crashing for free at a friends house. And we're parking our rental van at another friends house in New Jersey so we don't have to pay for parking. Ticket and rental car I've gotten 170 invested for the whole weekend. Hopefully I can make it back under 300 spent.[/quote]
I don't know if it's too late for you to try this, but you could call the people running the event and tell them you work for a local paper and would like to get press passes to write a story about certain performers. You could see the Sunday show too if you do that. My friend does that shit all the time for the big festival like concerts, and it works every time. He got press passes and tickets for free to Bonaru by doing this, and got to meet Lewis Black and David Cross. He also had the publicist for Charlie 2na wanting to set up an interview there.

• 8 months later...

[quote name='IKOTA' post='652574' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:50 AM']:o ........NO..don't say that about Serj........EVER!!!1

I love anything SOAD has done and now Serj's stuff. It's an acquired taste I guess.[/quote]
I have no idea of who the band is, and I've never heard the song before... and I hope I don't have to listen to it again. Just not my thing, I guess.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='652575' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:52 AM']I dont know why but I just find a chick that can scream like this attractive, plus shes just hot to begin with.[/quote]

You can practically feel her nails down your back when she lets out that scream! :o

Or does she just remind me of someone else? ^_^

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652585' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:41 PM']I have no idea of who the band is, and I've never heard the song before... and I hope I don't have to listen to it again. Just not my thing, I guess.[/quote]

The band is System of a Down...........I think you might like them if you listened to some songs and paid attention to the lyrics ;)

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652588' date='Apr 15 2008, 09:15 PM']You can practically feel her nails down your back when she lets out that scream! :o

[color="#FF0000"]Or does she just remind me of someone else?[/color] ^_^[/quote]

You been with thrumans mom too huh? ^_^

[quote name='IKOTA' post='652591' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:16 PM']The band is System of a Down...........I think you might like them if you listened to some songs and paid attention to the lyrics ;)[/quote]
ok damn, you. I listened to it again. It still sucks.

I hate the OOOooooo crap in the beginning, the LaLaLa shit in the middle, and the ranting of the same 4 words ad nauseum throughout. Not to mention, the guy sounds like a bad karaoke singer.

Sorry, just not my thing I guess. Though you're right, the political angst is right up my alley.

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652552' date='Apr 15 2008, 07:55 PM']fixt[/quote]

IDIOT.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='652574' date='Apr 15 2008, 08:50 PM']:o ........NO..don't say that about Serj........EVER!!!1

I love anything SOAD has done and now Serj's stuff. It's an acquired taste I guess.[/quote]

at least someone has a brain.

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652585' date='Apr 15 2008, 09:11 PM']I have no idea of who the band is, and I've never heard the song before... and I hope I don't have to listen to it again. Just not my thing, I guess.[/quote]
you obviously have the musical taste of a JACKASS.

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652604' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:59 PM']ok damn, you. I listened to it again. It still sucks.

I hate the OOOooooo crap in the beginning, the LaLaLa shit in the middle, and the ranting of the same 4 words ad nauseum throughout. Not to mention, the guy sounds like a bad karaoke singer.

Sorry, just not my thing I guess. [b]Though you're right, the political angst is right up my alley.[/b][/quote]

That's why I thought you'd like it. Listen to a song called "Unthinking Majority" by this guy (Serj Tankian).........last request........you just may be converted yet.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='652623' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:48 PM']That's why I thought you'd like it. Listen to a song called "Unthinking Majority" by this guy (Serj Tankian).........last request........you just may be converted yet.[/quote]
Where's my YouTube link? Damn, are you being lazy or just... wait I know the answer to that :D

Gawd that guys voice is just plain horrible. His message is on point, but his voice is so bad, I'd rather take anti-depressants than listen to him :)

Give me Disturbed instead anyday B)

Archived