WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='514763' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:02 PM']I'm listening to the phones ringing and the other teachers talking. I'm so bored I could pull my teeth out of my head.
MULLY
but hey, I'll make a hundred dollars today[/quote]

Telethon?

God damn, I hate telethons.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='514766' date='Jul 24 2007, 09:04 AM']Telethon?

God damn, I hate telethons.[/quote]

Worse than a telethon, summer vacation. Students aren't here but we sure have to be. I have to sit here like this until August 11th. Not a fucking thing to do except play on the net. Sounds like fun but trust me, it gets boring after the first 2 days. I'd rather be in class.
MULLY
but I'm gettin' paid.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='514762' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:01 PM']:sterb041: How 'bout you tell everyone what you're listening to, then?[/quote]

if you get in my car right now, and start my car, you'll get the NFL Channel on Sirius. that is all i listen to anymore, i fucking love it.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='514756' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:58 PM']:lmao: not laughing at you, just the song dude :lol:[/quote]
:1441:

Type O, for some reason, Black # 1.

I play random songs off of Napster playlists...

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='514784' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:18 PM']if you get in my car right now, and start my car, you'll get the NFL Channel on Sirius. that is all i listen to anymore, i fucking love it.[/quote]
Dude when I was in your car I defintaly heard Backstreet Boys on a very low volume

:ph34r:

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='514966' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:28 PM']Dude when I was in your car I defintaly heard Backstreet Boys on a very low volume
:ph34r:[/quote]

Hey man, those songs Backstreet's Back and Swept away by love are winners

agent orange by cage

Going to see him and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, WU-TANG CLAN, CYPRESS HILL, THE ROOTS,MOS DEF,TALIB KWELI, EPMD, PHAROAHE MONCH, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, SAGE FRANCIS, DAVID BANNER, JEDI MIND TRICKS,
MURS 3:16, FELT, LIVING LEGENDS, BROTHER ALI ,MR. LIF, GROUCH & ELIGH, HANGAR 18, BLUEPRINT, LUCKY I AM, PUBLIC ENEMY and a few others this Saturday in New York.

Fucking psyched. :headbang:

Archived