WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='652632' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:24 PM']Where's my YouTube link? Damn, are you being lazy or just... wait I know the answer to that :D

Gawd that guys voice is just plain horrible. His message is on point, but his voice is so bad, I'd rather take anti-depressants than listen to him :)

Give me Disturbed instead anyday B)[/quote]
his voice is amazing. a lot of people like him BECAUSE of his voice.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='652665' date='Apr 16 2008, 08:01 PM']idk who that is.

serj tankian has a good unique voice and his accent is part of the reason. you are obviously just racist![/quote]
:rofl:

If folks with shitty voices are a race, then yep, I guess I'm racist! :crazy: :lol:

you dolt

[quote name='Jason' post='655643' date='Apr 23 2008, 08:04 AM']The guy in the cubicle next to me talking on the phone.[/quote]

I hate that. I once had to get up and stand in my chair and yell at two guys arguing with each other because they had me so distracted I couldnt work.

Gladd Ive had my own office for the past 4 years, if this contract gets awarded to the old company it was with I go back to cubicals, the only down side (as I like this old company better)

If you guys work at a desk all day like I do, check out slacker.com. Personalized radio for free. I have three channels set up: 70's classic, current hard rock, and a prog metal channel. You can mark songs as favorites so you hear them more often and ban others you never want to hear.

Good stuff.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' post='656072' date='Apr 23 2008, 09:43 PM']If you guys work at a desk all day like I do, check out slacker.com. Personalized radio for free. I have three channels set up: 70's classic, current hard rock, and a prog metal channel. You can mark songs as favorites so you hear them more often and ban others you never want to hear.

Good stuff.[/quote]

Unfortunately the security settings on my computer at work prevent that. But at least I can listen to my iPod.

[quote name='Jrod' post='656348' date='Apr 24 2008, 12:26 PM']Paradise Lost

One of my favorite bands... I recommend them if perhaps you're looking for something different to listen to, or looking for a different band to get into.[/quote]

Nice Jrod. I have to download some of that, they sound pretty good.

I really like this band. Indie/Rock. I used to play Battlefield 1942 with the lead singer. Thay are not a big known band by any means. I love his voice.

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86902412"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=86902412[/url]

[quote name='Kochman' post='656492' date='Apr 24 2008, 04:40 PM']Nice Jrod. I have to download some of that, they sound pretty good.[/quote]

Paradise Lost has had several different "sounds" throughout their career. They began as a doom, death metal band. If you're into that at all then the album Gothic is a classic and excellent album. The song in the video is from their new album In Requiem which got great reviews as their best stuff in a decade. I'd definitely recommend looking into that album, it is indeed one of their best. Similar to their sound in In Requiem, the album Draconian Times is their best album. Not one song is weak in my opinion; I can listen to that album over and over again. Icon is a decent album and one song to note is Embers Fire. Songs from the album One Second worth listening to is: One Second and Just Say Words. In the album Symbol of Life, they went with a more modern and into a sort of depeche mode type of rock... it may sound weird but if you give Erased and Isolate a listen, you might like it.

Erased

Archived