Cops are dicks

Ben

Keep in mind, cops put their lives on the line every day they go to work. And there is a LOT of stress that goes with that.

I have found that, as a general rule if you treat a cop politely, they are generally polite to you.

Yes, some cops are dicks.

So are some accountants, teachers, and any other profession you can think of.

[quote name='Jason' post='546032' date='Sep 12 2007, 04:08 PM']Keep in mind, cops put their lives on the line every day they go to work. And there is a LOT of stress that goes with that.

I have found that, as a general rule if you treat a cop politely, they are generally polite to you.

So are some accountants, teachers, and any other profession you can think of.[/quote]
I agree here... with one caveat. As a general rule all motorcycle cops are dicks.

Arrogant assholes. But, as mongo said - this isn't very techy!*

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]It's odd ... cops are always really nice to me [i](except for the Uncle Tom in Jacksonville)[/i] .... and I look shady as fuck.

I do have the advantage of being white though ... although with my 100 + tattoos ... my skin is actually more black than white [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

But yeah ... next you will be telling us that fat people like to eat. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Jason' post='546032' date='Sep 12 2007, 04:08 PM']Keep in mind, [b]cops put their lives on the line every day they go to work. And there is a LOT of stress that goes with that.[/b]

So are some accountants, teachers, and any other profession you can think of.[/quote]

Yeah, so do we but you dont hear of fireman being assholes.

we are, just nobody knows it.

[quote name='Ben' post='544711' date='Sep 11 2007, 10:31 AM'][url="http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1961.asp?abuse"]http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1961.asp?abuse[/url][/quote]

This guy's awesome - I want to know where he gets his video equipment.

And I wonder why Rudi32 didn't post here - I suppose we're just taking this out of context too.

i posted my response to this post and all other cops are discks post in the polst made by BJ about the guy getting tased at the kerry reading.

go read it.

i dont have time to retype the same stuff over and over.

I dont defend every cop, there are over 100,00 in the us.

there are bad ones and good ones

its funny, I always see u talking shit about the police.

did u get one too many tickets?

or is it that u hate following laws?

[quote name='rudi32' post='553380' date='Sep 20 2007, 11:03 PM']i posted my response to this post and all other cops are discks post in the polst made by BJ about the guy getting tased at the kerry reading.

go read it.

i dont have time to retype the same stuff over and over.
I dont defend every cop, there are over 100,00 in the us.

there are bad ones and good ones

its funny, I always see u talking shit about the police.

did u get one too many tickets?

or is it that u hate following laws?[/quote]

Can you link to that post, I can't seem to find it. Or was it just the short little "he resisted arrest" post?

Here's my reply to that other thread that rudi32 posted:

When I see videos like this the first thing that goes through my mind is "they probably deserved it." Granted, once the person is subdued and cuffed with 4 cops on top of him, there's no reason to go bashing him about the face with the night stick. But, on the other hand, the asshole did something bad enough that warranted 4 cops jumping on him and cuffing him. The blow to face.........you make your bed, you gotta sleep in it. As for the woman that got a fist upside her skull there in the beginning, there is music going over top of it. We have no idea what she was saying to them. The music makes it look like she's just an innocent bystander and the cop walks up and nails her. I'm sure there's more to it than that.
MULLY
never have to worry about that kind of shit because I don't put myself in those situations

Let me add to the Cops are Dicks thread with this:

Most cops I've come in contact with have been decent. I've met a few that were total cocksuckers though and if they hadn't been in that uniform, and in a position to fuck my life all up with legal problems, I would have whooped their ass for the way they talked to me. But honestly, what the fuck can you do? If you talk back or get mouthy with them they just get worse. When you get a cop that is a douchebag the best thing you can do is swallow your pride and give the step 'n fetchit routine. Yes sir, no sir is the best way to get them to do what they need to do and get them the fuck away. It sucks being a man and not being able to defend yourself in situations like that but it's better than being cuffed and carted away.
MULLY

Archived