A known "disciplinarian" could have been our coach.

[quote name='ONYX' post='570860' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:38 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Jamie, how can you spell "disciplinarian" correctly but you can't spell "hired"?

What are you............ Rain-Man?[/b][/color]

:P[/quote]

I didnt at first but I ran a spell check on it, because it didnt look right...believe me it was much worse. :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570840' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:15 PM']And Spikes has never been the player he was here so how much would that have mattered? And Dillon was a Malcontent before Marvin got here.
Did Tiki steal your woman or something? Why all the hostility towards him?[/quote]

Did Tiki steal my woman gimme a break. He's a snooty little prick and I cant
stand him that's all.

Yeah Spikes hasnt been the same player since his achilles injury. Once again
you're speculating though. You cant say what wouldve happened had he stayed
just like anyone else cant say what kind of team the Bengals would be if we never
hired Marvin.

I`m glad that the Bengals hired Marvin over Coughlin,
but the Giants are on a 3 (soon to be 4) game winning
streak. And this is after Tiki jumped ship.

I think Tiki being the bitch that he was, and announcing his
retirement while the season was still going on did a lot of damage
to the Giants last season. So far, they seem to have recovered nicely.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='570874' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:04 PM']I`m glad that the Bengals hired Marvin over Coughlin,
but the Giants are on a 3 (soon to be 4) game winning
streak. And this is after Tiki jumped ship.

I think Tiki being the bitch that he was, and announcing his
retirement while the season was still going on did a lot of damage
to the Giants last season. So far, they seem to have recovered nicely.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Based on what I heard, Coughlin took himself out of the running
when he started telling Mike Brown during his interview, all the shit he wanted and expected.
[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='570877' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Based on what I heard, Coughlin took himself out of the running
when he started telling Mike Brown during his interview, all the shit he wanted and expected.
[/b][/color][/quote]

That`s not like anything I`ve heard or read.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='570880' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:11 PM']That`s not like anything I`ve heard or read.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, I heard that from Bob Trumphy so I dont know if it is true........

I figured since Trump has some ties inside the organization, it could have been somewhat accurate.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570862' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:39 PM']I didnt at first but I ran a spell check on it, [b]because it didnt look right[/b]...believe me it was much worse. :lol:[/quote]
wait, so your other spellings look right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='sneaky' post='570885' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:17 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, I heard that from Bob Trumphy so I dont know if it is true........

I figured since Trump has some ties inside the organization, it could have been somewhat accurate.[/b][/color][/quote]
trumpy is a moron.

[quote name='Randle P McMurphy' post='570867' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:44 PM']Did Tiki steal my woman gimme a break. He's a snooty little prick and I cant
stand him that's all.

Yeah Spikes hasnt been the same player since his achilles injury. Once again
you're speculating though. You cant say what wouldve happened had he stayed
just like anyone else cant say what kind of team the Bengals would be if we never
hired Marvin.[/quote]

I dont know why he give you that impression but whatever.

Yes I can say it because it did happen, he wasnt the same when he left just like he wouldnt have been the same if he stayed. Achillies injuries do that to a player.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='570904' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:54 PM']Are you seriously giving credibility to something Tiki Barber says?

Seriously?[/quote]

No are you serious? The guy admited he retired because of coughlin, so the words out of his own mouth are not creditable?

Serisouly?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570903' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:53 PM']I dont know why he give you that impression but whatever.
Yes I can say it because it did happen, he wasnt the same when he left just like he wouldnt have been the same if he stayed. Achillies injuries do that to a player.[/quote]

Well #1 your forgetting he made the pro bowl his first season in Buffalo
and yes you are still speculating. If he had stayed in Cincinnati he might
not have ever tore his achilles right?

[quote name='Randle P McMurphy' post='570914' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:00 PM']Well #1 your forgetting he made the pro bowl his first season in Buffalo
and yes you are still speculating. If he had stayed in Cincinnati he might
not have ever tore his achilles right?[/quote]

With this medical staff? :lol: :ninja: ;)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570907' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:55 PM']No are you serious? The guy admited he retired because of coughlin, so the words out of his own mouth are not creditable?

Serisouly?[/quote]

He could have re-signed elsewhere. His contract was up, right? He was just bashing Coughlin to build pub for his lame-o book.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570907' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:55 PM']No are you serious? The guy admited he retired because of coughlin, so the words out of his own mouth are not creditable?

Serisouly?[/quote]

Tiki is one of the biggest douchebags to ever put on a football helmet, one of the most homosexual players ever. He retired because he wanted to show everyone how pretty and smart he was on NBC.

[quote name='Actium' post='570919' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:09 PM']He could have re-signed elsewhere. His contract was up, right? He was just bashing Coughlin to build pub for his lame-o book.[/quote]

No idea. Could be he was doing that for book sales, but at the same time a good portion of that team was doing it last year as well, so who knows.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='570921' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:12 PM']Tiki is one of the biggest douchebags to ever put on a football helmet, one of the most homosexual players ever. He retired because he wanted to show everyone how pretty and smart he was on NBC.[/quote]

What basis do you have for that opinion?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570923' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:16 PM']No idea. Could be he was doing that for book sales, but at the same time a good portion of that team was doing it last year as well, so who knows.
What basis do you have for that opinion?[/quote]

Have you ever seen him? Do you pay any attention to the NFL, other than the Bengals? Have you ever listened to him talk, especially during his last year? Have you ever heard his teammates complaining about him being a big part of their ruined season?

I think it is absolutely laughable that you use a Tiki Barber quote to prove a point. Hilarious.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='570927' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:20 PM']Have you ever seen him? Do you pay any attention to the NFL, other than the Bengals? Have you ever listened to him talk, especially during his last year? Have you ever heard his teammates complaining about him being a big part of their ruined season?

I think it is absolutely laughable that you use a Tiki Barber quote to prove a point. Hilarious.[/quote]

Yes, he did graduate from the university of virginia, so yes Ive watched and seen his carreer for a while.
Yes I watch many other teams other than the bengals.
Yes I have watched him talk, during his last year not as much, but yes I have.
I cant imagine they would be angry at him quitting on them like that, really? (this one is sarcasm)

Again, perhaps you could answer the question this time. What basis do you have for that opinion?

Do you actually have a point here?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='570939' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:26 PM']Yes, he did graduate from the university of virginia, so yes Ive watched and seen his carreer for a while.
Yes I watch many other teams other than the bengals.
Yes I have watched him talk, during his last year not as much, but yes I have.
I cant imagine they would be angry at him quitting on them like that, really? (this one is sarcasm)

Again, perhaps you could answer the question this time. What basis do you have for that opinion?

Do you actually have a point here?[/quote]

How do you not get my point? Seriously.

This homosexual pretty boy quit because his coach was too mean.

And you are using that as a reason why the great Mike Brown was right to not hire him?

Boy, you really showed us.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='570945' date='Oct 15 2007, 07:30 PM']How do you not get my point? Seriously.

This homosexual pretty boy quit because his coach was too mean.

And you are using that as a reason why the great Mike Brown was right to not hire him?

Boy, you really showed us.[/quote]

WOW. Sersiously.

Homosexual? Has he come out, have I not seen that? Even if he did who the hell cares, how does that have any bearing on his abilites? I may have said you were stupid in the past, but now your just showing to be ignorant.

I wasnt "trying to show" you anything, other than express my opinion on the point that a disciplinarian type that would be in your face coach may not be whats best for some of the players and that you cant treat each player like that and that every person does need to be treated differently. Perhaps I didnt explain that well, but I had assumed something like that would be known.

So once again do you have a point here?

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='571021' date='Oct 15 2007, 08:48 PM']Tiki was just another RB that fumbled too much before Coughlin got to the Giants![/quote]

Tiki would agree, but his thoughts are apparently not creditable...because rumor has it he is "the gay".

Archived