I am sick to my heart, head and stomach

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='580415' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:51 PM']And whats this shit about Chad Johnson asking every damn team to trade for him during the games?
Jay Glazer reported that on Fox today....[/quote]

If this is true, trade his ass. I'll buy another team jersey. <_<

[quote name='GoBengals' post='580388' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:03 PM']i hear there is a good reds site you can all go cry at.

what a bunch of girls.[/quote]

The only girls around are playing defense for the Bengals.

Maybe you are content making excuses for this season, I am sick of losing.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='580384' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:00 PM']I now agree also that there needs to be a complete cleaning of house in coaching. Anyone who doesn't see it is in denial.[/quote]

swet 2-14 next year with all new staff!!!!1111

[quote name='Jungle1' post='580823' date='Oct 28 2007, 11:53 PM']The only girls around are playing defense for the Bengals.

Maybe you are content making excuses for this season, I am sick of losing.[/quote]

what did you lose?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='580826' date='Oct 28 2007, 11:57 PM']swet 2-14 next year with all new staff!!!!1111

what did you lose?[/quote]

A day at the game, listening to Stealer fans behind me. A lot of money to the Brown family. And, little by little, the faith I had in Marvin Lewis.

[quote name='Jungle1' post='580832' date='Oct 29 2007, 12:01 AM']A day at the game, listening to Stealer fans behind me. A lot of money to the Brown family. And, little by little, the faith I had in Marvin Lewis.[/quote]

you lost a day at the game? you didnt go?

i had a day at the game, good time with friends, jokes, some football, etc..

the steelers fans are horrid, ugliest bitches i ever saw....

why did you give money to the brown family? i spent most of mine with aramark. and central parking too. those greedy bastards.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='580839' date='Oct 29 2007, 12:16 AM']you lost a day at the game? you didnt go?

i had a day at the game, good time with friends, jokes, some football, etc..

the steelers fans are horrid, ugliest bitches i ever saw....

why did you give money to the brown family? i spent most of mine with aramark. and central parking too. those greedy bastards.[/quote]

Got free parking at the hotel. Actually ended up at the Steelers hotel (Hilton Netherland) Sat night. That sucked too. Saw Big Jen at the hotel. Should have kicked him in the shins.

I felt like Ricky Bobby....room was spinnin real fast...probably because of all the gayness around me.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='580384' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:00 PM']I now agree also that there needs to be a complete cleaning of house in coaching. Anyone who doesn't see it is in denial.[/quote]
I don't see it. Defensive side of the ball, yes, but not a complete overhaul.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='580335' date='Oct 28 2007, 04:30 PM']This team has a severe lack of leadership in the locker room and among the sidelines by the players.

You have Carson looking confused after an incomplete pass.

You have willie on the sideline looking like a lost puppy instead of coaching up his teammates.

And while I really like him, why the hell isn't David Pollack attending games and encouraging his teammates? That would do a lot of good imo.[/quote]

as much as I think he's an arrogant, cocksucking prick, I have to admire the fact that Tom Brady was cussing after his o-line committed a false start while up 38 points.

And I admire the fact that the Patriots vets were on the sidelines cheering on the backups and being attentive to the game.

Even if they are winning in a completely classless way. <_<

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='580992' date='Oct 29 2007, 07:32 AM']as much as I think he's an arrogant, cocksucking prick, I have to admire the fact that Tom Brady was cussing after his o-line committed a false start while up 38 points.

And I admire the fact that the Patriots vets were on the sidelines cheering on the backups and being attentive to the game.

Even if they are winning in a completely classless way. <_<[/quote]
The Patriots are far and away the best team in the NFL right now. Dropping 52 points on the Skins defense, are you kidding me? And that after hanging 42 pts in a HALF against Miami?
Their offense is sick.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='581022' date='Oct 29 2007, 10:50 AM']The Patriots are far and away the best team in the NFL right now. Dropping 52 points on the Skins defense, are you kidding me? And that after hanging 42 pts in a HALF against Miami?
Their offense is sick.[/quote]

They are men among boys

[quote name='Bunghole' post='581022' date='Oct 29 2007, 10:50 AM']The Patriots are far and away the best team in the NFL right now. Dropping 52 points on the Skins defense, are you kidding me? And that after hanging 42 pts in a HALF against Miami?
Their offense is sick.[/quote]

I agree that they are likely the best (we'll see this week), but I think their gameplan has something to do with it. Belicheck intends to run the score up every week, despite what he tells the media. Other teams could probably do the same, but don't.

Belicheck is hell bent on proving that they don't need to cheat to win. He's decided he'd rather be labeled classless than labeled a cheater.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='581035' date='Oct 29 2007, 09:57 AM']I agree that they are likely the best (we'll see this week), but I think their gameplan has something to do with it. Belicheck intends to run the score up every week, despite what he tells the media. Other teams could probably do the same, but don't.

Belicheck is hell bent on proving that they don't need to cheat to win. He's decided he'd rather be labeled classless than labeled a cheater.[/quote]

yup, and my darker side almost hopes his starters get injured when running up the score in garbage time the last game of the season.

Although what I really want is for them to go undefeated in the season, and meet the colts in the AFC Championship game, and have MVP Brady throw 10 picks and get benched, and have the Pats lose 77-0 to the Colts. The schadenfreude would be delicious.

[quote name='Jungle1' post='580844' date='Oct 28 2007, 11:21 PM']Got free parking at the hotel. Actually ended up at the Steelers hotel (Hilton Netherland) Sat night. That sucked too. Saw Big Jen at the hotel. Should have kicked him in the shins.

I felt like Ricky Bobby....room was spinnin real fast...probably because of all the gayness around me.[/quote]

You should have taken one for the team and took out his knees or just blow up the whole hotel. :)

I'd be pissed about it, but I was pretty sure this was how the game was going to go anyway. maybe next year. :(

[quote name='KoKaine7777' post='581198' date='Oct 29 2007, 11:21 AM']We would not have made the first down on the 4th and 1's anyway. So it was the right call. Everyone in the stands was screaming for it, but no one believed in their hearts we would make it if we went for it anyway. If you can't make it in 3 tries, you can't make it in 4.[/quote]
How can you possibly know that? It was a crucial juncture in the game, everyone knew it, and Marvin failed to grab his nutsack and make the right call.
We made it on 4th and 7 later in the game, why not 4th and 1 on their TWO yard line?

I'm sorry, but the 4th and 1 was a no win situation. If he goes for it, and we get stuffed all of you are on here whining about not taking the points. I do have some problems with the team, but Marvin's decision making in the heat of the battle rarely present a problem. In hindsight, we all might do things different.

[quote name='kennethmw' post='581279' date='Oct 29 2007, 02:47 PM']I'm sorry, but the 4th and 1 was a no win situation. If he goes for it, and we get stuffed all of you are on here whining about not taking the points. I do have some problems with the team, but Marvin's decision making in the heat of the battle rarely present a problem. In hindsight, we all might do things different.[/quote]

No, in that situation I would not have been upset if he went for it and failed. I might have been upset at the play call, but I was fully in favor of going for it, and if it failed, so be it.

Their offense is sick.
[b][/quote]
Tom Brady is a closet fag and Belichick is a major fag also..[/b]

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='581354' date='Oct 29 2007, 04:29 PM']Tom Brady is a closet fag and Belichick is a major fag also..[/b][/quote]

:rolleyes:

I hope you feel better for sharing that nugget. But venting is a good thing. We all vent here at one time or the other, so all is good......

Archived