***Official Bengals/Bills Gameday thread***

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='584543' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:05 PM']I guess he needs to be in pink also, right Von Blade?[/quote]

It's really simple. Hope before hand. Complain once things are proven to be no different. Throw your toys out the pram once the game is beyond winnable. Huge difference between thinking we suck after they've strolled down the field than before the fricking coin toss.

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='584557' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:09 PM']don't defend the defense. they're indefensable.. B)[/quote]
I'll bitch like crazy when they blow something. And this drive has not exactly been impressive. But short of double coverage, there's no stopping that kind of throw and catch.

And FUCK. That call was bullshit. He tiptoed early, not after the catch.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='584562' date='Nov 4 2007, 01:10 PM']It's really simple. Hope before hand. Complain once things are proven to be no different. Throw your toys out the pram once the game is beyond winnable. Huge difference between thinking we suck after they've strolled down the field than before the fricking coin toss.[/quote]

I think it's just being intelligent enough to see that Lee Evans is a HUGE homerun threat and they seem to be the bane of our existence.

Archived