!!! Official Titans at Bengals Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='598569' date='Nov 25 2007, 02:04 PM']WHERE ARE THE CHAD HATERS NOW???????????????????????????

YOU GOTTA LOVE THE GUY...WHAT A CHARACTER!!! GOD BLESS YOU CHAD!!!!!!

:headbang:[/quote]
The character just cost them 15 yards by a foolish penalty.. hes still a dumb fuck

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='598580' date='Nov 25 2007, 02:06 PM']went over to the camera and took it like he was the cameraman[/quote]
ah ha!

thank you

and those that have asked... he used a prop, which isnt aloud anymore??????????? i think that is the justification

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='598574' date='Nov 25 2007, 02:05 PM']Yup. Can you blame him? I would be too...For what Chad and this team has been through, Chad deserves it..

used the camera as a "prop"

stfu noob.[/quote]
No he doesnt Deserve it.. He deserves to be called out for an stupid penalty...
what Chad's been thru.. give me a break.. he brings all this shit on himself

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='598576' date='Nov 25 2007, 02:05 PM']The character just cost them 15 yards by a foolish penalty.. hes still a dumb fuck[/quote]
You're a dumbfuck...Give the guy a break..He has been through a lot this season..I don't really care what he did after he scored..Just glad he finally got in..

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='598586' date='Nov 25 2007, 02:07 PM']You're a dumbfuck...Give the guy a break..He has been through a lot this season..I don't really care what he did after he scored..Just glad he finally got in..[/quote]

Been thru alot?? Its his OWN doing you stupid shit... get off his balls for a second if you can

Archived