What team do you like to beat the most

What team do you like to beat most?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What team do you like to beat most?

• Baltimore
    • Cleveland
    • Pittsburgh
    • Buffalo
    • other

Guest bengalrick

i hate ravens and then browns... steelers i don't hate too bad b/c even in the "dark days" and when the steelers were going to the playoffs, we still split the games w/ them...

<edited> and i'm a little slow and read the question wrong :angry2: should be ravens

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Mar 17 2005, 10:50 AM']All of the above...and throw the Pats in there too !
[right][post="63735"][/post][/right][/quote]

Absolutely......How the hell did I forget the stupid ass Pats? I can't stand those bastards and to top it off Friggin Dillon!!! :blink:

[quote name='creechnasty' date='Mar 17 2005, 10:08 AM']Browns... by FAR
[right][post="63741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

agreed. baltimore is still halfway decent....cleveland just plain sucks its a shame and a harsh blow to take a loss to those bums

The ravens. I hate the ravens. Would have to be a tie between the browns and bills after that. I have alot of respect for the steelers. While I never pull for them to win, I do respect the work ethic and the blue-collar smash mouth style in which they play. Regardless of personnel, they find a way to be tough year after year, without being arrogant about it. (I'm speaking of the organization). In fact I highly wished they would have beaten N.E. and gone on to the Superbowl.

Generally, I have a tendency to pull for my teams conference if they dont represent themselves in the playoffs (regardless of the sport). The exception to this rule would be the ravens and the browns. There are not enough bad things that can befall the ravens imo.

Its funny, I have alot of friends who live in pittsburgh, and even steeler fans hate the ravens. Until Marvin arrived the general consensus among steeler fans was more a view of pity over what we've had to endure going back to Sams departure.
Even through it all there was still a level of respect to some degree for the Bengals.

Whats even more awesome is the fact that all of my steeler fan friends tell me everyone in Western Pa., is totally terrified of Cincinnati now. They all speak of how much the storm clouds have been gathering over Cincinnati since Marvins arrival, and the feel that power is about to be unleashed on the rest of the league very soon. They tell me the majority of people in steelerland get the vibe that a dynasty that will abuse the rest of the conference is brewing with the Bengals. And in fact several people have told me how alot a steeler fans are pulling for Cincy, considering how they've witnessed our suffering for so long now.

We all see it too, and I personally cant wait for the season to start!!! :049:

[quote name='UDUB' date='Mar 17 2005, 12:55 PM']The ravens. I hate the ravens. Would have to be a tie between the browns and bills after that. I have alot of respect for the steelers. While I never pull for them to win, I do respect the work ethic and the blue-collar smash mouth style in which they play. Regardless of personnel, they find a way to be tough year after year, without being arrogant about it. (I'm speaking of the organization). In fact I highly wished they would have beaten N.E. and gone on to the Superbowl.

Generally, I have a tendency to pull for my teams conference if they dont represent themselves in the playoffs (regardless of the sport). The exception to this rule would be the ravens and the browns. There are not enough bad things that can befall the ravens imo.

Its funny, I have alot of friends who live in pittsburgh, and even steeler fans hate the ravens. Until Marvin arrived the general consensus among steeler fans was more a view of pity over what we've had to endure going back to Sams departure.
Even through it all there was still a level of respect to some degree for the Bengals.

Whats even more awesome is the fact that all of my steeler fan friends tell me everyone in Western Pa., is totally terrified of Cincinnati now. They all speak of how much the storm clouds have been gathering over Cincinnati since Marvins arrival, and the feel that power is about to be unleashed on the rest of the league very soon. They tell me the majority of people in steelerland get the vibe that a dynasty that will abuse the rest of the conference is brewing with the Bengals. And in fact several people have told me how alot a steeler fans are pulling for Cincy, considering how they've witnessed our suffering for so long now.

We all see it too, and I personally cant wait for the season to start!!!  :049:
[right][post="63808"][/post][/right][/quote]

Personally it's a tie between the Ravens and Steelers, but the team I really hate are the 49ers. We're still paying them back for 2 superbowl losses. I would love it if we met the niners again in the superbowl and stuffed their asses this time - PAYBACK IS SWEEEEEET!

English Bengal :P

The Ravens disgust me in ways that are too numerous to mention.

However...Beating the Pats on national T.V. is the feeling that I really want to savour.

It's going to happen this year...And I don't mean in pre-season.

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' date='Mar 17 2005, 01:28 PM']The Ravens disgust me in ways that are too numerous to mention.

However...Beating the Pats on national T.V. is the feeling that I really want to savour.

It's going to happen this year...And I don't mean in pre-season.

BZ
[right][post="63821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thats assuming both teams make it into the playoffs. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

I voted Baltimore. I hate them by far the most. Second the Steelers. At the sports bar their fans are the most annyoning (next to the Raiders fans).

About two years back I walked in there when we played the Raiders and the guy said whose jesey is that. At the time it was still acceptable to wear a Dillion jersey. I said Corey Dillon's. He said no what team. I said Bengals. He said hahaha I didnt know they still had a team. I said wait til we beat your ass today. That is still one of the most dissapointing losses in my mind ever.

Anyway 1. Baltimore, 2. Steelers, 3. Patriots, 4. Browns

Archived