Songs That Pump You Up

Nati Ice

[quote name='creechnasty' post='620015' date='Jan 7 2008, 03:45 PM']

[url="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k0xy_manning-forte-lockerroom-dance_fun"]Feel my pants, they are soaking with urine.[/url][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the first guy is very impressive in a "what the fuck" kind of way. :mellow:

checked out counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of a war drum and loved it.

a few other good songs would be

Killswitch Engage-My curse ---check that one out..if not had. It's pretty good.
trapt-when all is said and done ---pretty good as well.
eminem-till i collapse
50 cent-don't push me
slipknot-before i forget

[quote name='Actium' post='619870' date='Jan 7 2008, 09:29 AM']:lol:

the Schubert that gets me the most gung-ho is probably the Great. The String Quintet, Mvt. 1 does it too.[/quote]
Ooh, them, too! I'm a big BS guy: the Bachs, Beethoven, Brahms, Schubert, both Schumanns. Not so hot on the bombastic stuff--Wagner et al. Also like a lot of the early Italian composers, as well as Handel and Haydn. Recently, I've been listening to the late string quartets of Beethoven--it's like work, though!

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='620526' date='Jan 8 2008, 06:49 PM']Ooh, them, too! I'm a big BS guy: the Bachs, Beethoven, Brahms, Schubert, both Schumanns. Not so hot on the bombastic stuff--Wagner et al. Also like a lot of the early Italian composers, as well as Handel and Haydn. Recently, I've been listening to the late string quartets of Beethoven--it's like work, though![/quote]

I prefer the bombastic things, although Joseph "The Man" Haydn is probably the penultimate figure in my pantheon (second only to Mahler).

I love all the ones you listed though as well.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='619282' date='Jan 5 2008, 05:28 PM']Unchained.....Van Halen :049:[/quote]

Ain't talkin about love
In a simple rhytem
Mean Street

Scorpions

Rock you like a hurricane
No one like you
The Zoo

Ac/Dc

Have a drink on me
Let there be rock

Hell most 80's hard rock. Sirius Hair Nation :headbang:

Archived