Two Men on Trial for Browns Brawl

Got this from another Bengals board.

You don't live in Cleveland you live in Cincinnati...

[url="http://www.woio.com/"]http://www.woio.com/[/url]

Here are your true Browns fans at work. I think Dude needs another Dawg Pound Bone, errrrrrrrrr, I mean Donut. LOL

Scroll down and click on where you see Two Men on Trial for Browns Brawl.

I was out in that mess, and I don't doubt that any brawl happened. I was poked and touched more times that game by the guy behind me than I could take. If it wasn't for the 2 turds fans that I went with, I would have stabbed him and I would be on trial. Those people acted like they had just won the superbowl, when all they did was set the stage for us to pull the playoff rug right out from underneath their collectively pathetic asses. They deserve every bit of misery they get. My name says it all.

[quote name='F.Cleveland' post='643161' date='Mar 13 2008, 05:09 PM']I was out in that mess, and I don't doubt that any brawl happened. I was poked and touched more times that game by the guy behind me than I could take. If it wasn't for the 2 turds fans that I went with, I would have stabbed him and I would be on trial. Those people acted like they had just won the superbowl, when all they did was set the stage for us to pull the playoff rug right out from underneath their collectively pathetic asses. They deserve every bit of misery they get. My name says it all.[/quote]

Thats classic....Browns fans are almost as bad as Steelers fans.....

[quote name='scharm' post='643156' date='Mar 13 2008, 03:49 PM']When going to Cleveland it's best to sit back and relax and allow the crowd to disburse before leaving the stadium. Walking out in that mess of trailer trash is only asking for trouble.[/quote]

I was at last year's Bengals' game in Cleveland. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. :lol:

i was there too... i was in the upper deck and when the bengals started to come back at the end like they might pull it out the browns fans started getting pissed and wanting to start fights and throw things so i got out of there... i was just there with my gf and thought it was for the best to leave early...

i really hope our fans are not that bad to visiting teams

[quote name='Riptide' post='643297' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:47 AM']i was there too... i was in the upper deck and when the bengals started to come back at the end like they might pull it out the browns fans started getting pissed and wanting to start fights and throw things so i got out of there... i was just there with my gf and thought it was for the best to leave early...

i really hope our fans are not that bad to visiting teams[/quote]

Our fans have never been that bad where I have sat for Bengals games...minus a couple drunk idiots.

I did however watch a Browns fan punch a Cowboys fan and bloody his nose the last time Dallas was in Cincinnati....

Damn Browns fans...can't take them anywhere!

I go to many Titans home games and The Bengals fans are fairly well behaved when Cinci comes to town. Steelers fans by far are the worst though, especially in contrast to the TN fans, who are about as cordial as you can find in the league..

[quote name='turningpoint' post='643312' date='Mar 14 2008, 11:01 AM']yeah browns fans are pathetic.[/quote]

And it could get worst! On NFL Live at 4:00 PM, they were talking about how good the Browns will be next year. It sounded like an ESPN expert thinks they could go deep in the playoffs. Ouch. I hope he is wrong.

[quote name='Rick' post='644193' date='Mar 17 2008, 05:39 PM']And it could get worst! On NFL Live at 4:00 PM, they were talking about how good the Browns will be next year. It sounded like an ESPN expert thinks they could go deep in the playoffs. Ouch. I hope he is wrong.[/quote]

I don't see it unless they outright take the North and I'm sorry they're not there..
AFC South is loaded and will probably offer up both wild cards again.
The Browns have been getting alot of coverage because of their FA pickups but how often does one season's FA additions put them far enough over the top to make deep playoff runs for any team the following year? Moss/Pats and Brees/Saints is all I can think of in recent history and The Pats would have gone deep anyway..

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='643299' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:54 AM']Our fans have never been that bad where I have sat for Bengals games...minus a couple drunk idiots.

I did however watch a Browns fan punch a Cowboys fan and bloody his nose the last time Dallas was in Cincinnati....

Damn Browns fans...can't take them anywhere![/quote]

A Browns fan was at the Bengals vs. Cowboys game?

The only time I've seen Bengals fans at any home game act like jerks to opposing fans, was in response to the other team's fans. The Cleveland and Pissburgh fans have always been the worse when they've come to town, especially in the Pre-Marvin days when it seemed like they out numbered the Bengals' fans.

Naturally when you are a visiting fan you have to expect to take some heat, but it should all be in good nature. Any time some throws something, pours a drink, spits, touches, that's gone way too far. Let alone a 500lbs tub of lard punching a woman.

I haven't been to a game in Cleveland since I was in grade school. My dad and I went with another father and son (2 grown men and 2 6th or 7th grade boys) and were pelted with batteries while sitting in our seats, they actually threw batteries at us. As the four of us left to go get security we had beer and soft drinks tossed on us and were spat on. I was 11 or 12 and can remember big fat ass grown men like the piece of trash in the video, yelling at me saying they were gonna kick my ass.

I hope they throw the book at that fat hog bitch.

I've been to every Bengals Browns game in Cleveland since the Brown came back in 1999. I live up here.

Unless YOU are the ass hole the people are (in general) very cool. Mild jabbing, which should be expected. The really drunken idiot fans...well... you have to just be a bigger man and walk off in the crowd. Unless you're the douche that like an uneven brawl, or unless you're the drunk guy.

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='644798' date='Mar 20 2008, 12:23 AM']I've been to every Bengals Browns game in Cleveland since the Brown came back in 1999.[b] I live up here[/b].

Unless YOU are the ass hole the people are (in general) very cool. Mild jabbing, which should be expected. The really drunken idiot fans...well... you have to just be a bigger man and walk off in the crowd. Unless you're the douche that like an uneven brawl, or unless you're the drunk guy.[/quote]

I'm sorry.

:sortofaninja:

Archived