best one-liners

~mroby30~

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Mar 27 2005, 09:17 AM']How can you tell it`s Summer in the Tri-State ?
Kings Island opens in Ohio and in Kentucky it`s the opening
of dating season (family reunions).  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]
[right][post="67999"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
der....
that's funny
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Guest Claptonrocks
I lost my credit cards the last month....I didnt report them missing because the thief was spending less than my wife did!!!!

Guest Claptonrocks
Guy goes into a public bathroom to take a whiz and there's this guy in there with one arm trying to unzip his fly to do the same.. He's having problems so he asks the other guy if he could help him with his fly...the man reluctantly uznips his fly for him.. the onearmed guy is now having a problem pulling the horse out of his pants and asks the guy if he could help him pull it out.. the guy reluctantly pulls ole hoss out for him and when he does notices that there's all these lesions and scabs on it...
He asks the onearmed guy " What the fuck is the matter with ole hoss?"
One armed dude replies " I dont know but I aint touchin it!"

[quote name='walshfan' date='Mar 28 2005, 03:28 PM']Guy goes into a public bathroom to take a whiz and there's this guy in there with one arm trying to unzip his fly to do the same.. He's having problems so he asks the other guy if he could help him with his fly...the man reluctantly uznips his fly for him.. the onearmed guy is now having a problem pulling the horse out of his pants and asks the guy if he could help him pull it out.. the guy reluctantly pulls ole hoss out for him and when he does notices that there's all these lesions and scabs on it...
He asks the onearmed guy " What the fuck is the matter with ole hoss?"
One armed dude replies " I dont know but I aint touchin it!"
[right][post="68335"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Interesting one-liner...lol.

[quote name='CP1' date='Mar 28 2005, 06:01 PM']Your momma's so fat, her blood type is [color="red"]Ragu[/color]!
[right][post="68509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yo momma’s so ugly when she goes to the beach, the tide won't come in!

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Mar 28 2005, 05:05 PM']Yo momma’s so ugly when she goes to the beach, the tide won't come in!
[right][post="68512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
yo momma so fat when she stepped on the scale the scale said we want your weight not your phone number!!

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Mar 29 2005, 07:19 PM']yo momma so fat when she stepped on the scale the scale said we want your weight not your phone number!!
[right][post="69112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yo mama so dirty she slowed down speed stick.

[quote name='CP1' date='Mar 28 2005, 06:01 PM']Your momma's so fat, her blood type is [color="red"]Ragu[/color]!
[right][post="68509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Your mama's armpits or so hairy, she looks like she has Buckwheat in a head lock.

Archived