Sarah Palin lying aboiut the fifth kid?

ChicagoBengal

[quote name='steggyD' post='693865' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:00 PM']This story is bullshit. Women over 36 have a higher chance of having a baby with down's syndrome than any young teen girl. Get this tabloid nonsense out of here.[/quote]

[i]That's[/i] the reason it's bullshit? I'm pretty sure teen mothers have had babies with down's syndrome plenty of times.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='693790' date='Aug 31 2008, 06:21 PM'][b]+ you can get down syndrome babies by the daughters dad also being the DAD? [/b] :hmm:

[b]This is gonna get interesting. [/b][/quote]

Now all we need to do is get the Swift boaters to come in and back this story up and we are huge! :rolleyes:

This is a Cincinnati Bengals message board, btw. Last I checked, this isn't a major media outlet. There are no ethical standards here regarding what stories to post and not to post. Not to mention, other than BJ, the response has pretty much been "I doubt this is true but the circumstances are certainly coincidental."

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='693869' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:25 PM']This is a Cincinnati Bengals message board, btw. Last I checked, this isn't a major media outlet. There are no ethical standards here regarding what stories to post and not to post. Not to mention, other than BJ, the response has pretty much been "I doubt this is true but the circumstances are certainly coincidental."[/quote]

In all honesty, Do you feel like Democrats as a whole feel like they are going to have to stoop to this level to win what should be a gimme election?

Has the party really become that pathetic?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='693870' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:29 PM']In all honesty, Do you feel like Democrats as a whole feel like they are going to have to stoop to this level to win what should be a gimme election?

Has the party really become that pathetic?[/quote]

Dude, please point out which members of the Democratic party have had [b]ANYTHING[/b] to do with this story. What are you even talking about? Was it the Republicans who sent out chain e-mails claiming Obama was a muslim?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='693871' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:31 PM']Dude, please point out which members of the Democratic party have had [b]ANYTHING[/b] to do with this story. What are you even talking about? Was it the Republicans who sent out chain e-mails claiming Obama was a muslim?[/quote]

Why else would this site be attacking Palin and all obvious democrats on this board play the "I am not sure it is true, but this could get interesting" card?

Are you guys really that scared of McCain?

[quote name='steggyD' post='693865' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:00 PM']This story is bullshit. Women over 36 have a higher chance of having a baby with down's syndrome than any young teen girl. Get this tabloid nonsense out of here.[/quote]

[b]1. My Grandmothers Sister had a down syndrome baby at 15.

2. Being that the daughter probably didn't recieve pre natal care as she didn't tell the Mom till late in the pregnancy (hence that was when Mom had to begin to be pregnant at supposedly 7 months) down syndrome is very likely.

3. I asked my sister who is a pre natal Nurse about down syndrome and she said it is most likely with women in their late 40's ... and mid teens. [/b]

I think slandering a 16 year old girl is not the smartest thing to do. How about we discuss politics and leave internet rumors to internet rumor boards. Or maybe we can start a Go-Bengals enquirer section and discuss which baby belongs to who. This thread should be right next to a story about Angelina's latest baby ...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='693872' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:32 PM']Are you guys really that scared of McCain?[/quote]

[b]Don't confuse not wanting to hand the world's most powerful military over to a senile coot and Alaskan beauty queen as fear ... it is more like mature concern for humanity. [/b]

[quote name='steggyD' post='693877' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:39 PM']I think slandering a 16 year old girl is not the smartest thing to do. How about we discuss politics and leave internet rumors to internet rumor boards. Or maybe we can start a Go-Bengals enquirer section and discuss which baby belongs to who. This thread should be right next to a story about Angelina's latest baby ...[/quote]

Were you this upset when threads about Obama being a muslim were posted?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='693879' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:42 PM']Were you this upset when threads about Obama being a muslim were posted?[/quote]
I never called Obama a muslim. Besides, there are enough people defending him. I actually kinda like half of Palin's politics, therefore I want to half defend her.

I don't like much of Obama's politics at all. You see, I'm a racist, not a sexist. ;)

[quote name='steggyD' post='693877' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:39 PM']I think slandering a 16 year old girl is not the smartest thing to do. How about we discuss politics and leave internet rumors to internet rumor boards. Or maybe we can start a Go-Bengals enquirer section and discuss which baby belongs to who. This thread should be right next to a story about Angelina's latest baby ...[/quote]

[b]1. Since when have you fucking cared about what is discussed here ?

2. The "16" year old line is a lame cop out, plus she's now 17 ... and a mother.

3. This forum is also for "conspiracy theories" ... which is what this will be for the next week or so until the big media picks it up and proves it has merit.

4. There are hundreds of sites already discussing this issue ... and it was the #1 digged story today. [/b]

[quote name='steggyD' post='693880' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:44 PM']I actually kinda like half of Palin's[/quote]

[b]I'd like the big tittied ex beauty queen too .... if she was serving me wings at Hooters ...

but not with the nuke codes and job of deciding whether to attack Iran.[/b]

[quote name='steggyD' post='693882' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:46 PM']And it has nothing to do with a presidential run. This is family business.[/quote]

[b]It shows her hypocrosy in the sense that she only favors abstinence only ... and her teen daughter went out for a dick sandwich and got pregnant.

If she were wise she would have used that experience to adapt her position ... but since she needs the paint chip huffing James Dobson vote ... she had to hide the pregnancy (1950 style) and pretend the kid was hers. Now she has been lying ever since to reporters about it.[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='693885' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:50 PM'][b]It shows her hypocrosy in the sense that she only favors abstinence only ... and her teen daughter went out for a dick sandwich and got pregnant.

If she were wise she would have used that experience to adapt her position ... but since she needs the paint chip huffing James Dobson vote ... she had to hide the pregnancy (1950 style) and pretend the kid was hers. Now she has been lying ever since to reporters about it.[/b][/quote]

It amazes me that a two bit internet site reports this and you take it hook, line, and sinker.

[quote name='steggyD' post='693886' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:51 PM']You are incorrect sir. She opposes abortion, yet supports contraception.[/quote]

[b]No you are incorrect.

I am meaning in reference to teaching in schools. She opposed sex education, distribution of contraceptives, and teaching of contraceptive use. She only favors telling high schoolers "not to fuck" ... which is probably what she told her daughter.

And we see how well that worked out. [/b]

Archived