Sarah Palin lying aboiut the fifth kid?

ChicagoBengal

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='694109' date='Sep 1 2008, 04:11 PM']As has been pointed out before, BJ is the only one here who acted as if it was fact. The story certainly had a "where there's smoke, there's fire" feel to it, and in the end we see how it came about, her daughter is pregnant. And that only came out because of this bogus story.[/quote]

The sad thing is that once again rumor mongers forced people to divulge info about their private lives that was not anyone's business but their own.....

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='694076' date='Sep 1 2008, 01:55 PM']What are you even talking about???????????

[size=7]NOTHING ABOUT THIS STORY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH EITHER CAMPAIGN, THE DAILY KOS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE SUPPORT FOR HAVING SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT[/size]

This has already been explained [b]THREE TIMES[/b] in this thread.[/quote]

I guess the fact that I quoted Obama's response to the incident wasn't enough?

I am talking about insensitive fucks on sites like the Daily Kos and one on here that takes a conspiracy theory and runs with it, regardless of who it hurts... And dickface on here still won't admit that he even might be wrong... And he continues with his extreme hatred of anything conservative...

So thanks for your "explanation", but my Obama quote should have given away that I realized it wasn't the campaigns... I know I said "keep it out of the campaign" and I should be more careful with my words, but fuck you for being a prick about it...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='694081' date='Sep 1 2008, 02:02 PM'][b]Let's see ... according to her beauty pageant mother ... she is old enough to fuck, have a kid, and get married .... so [/b][/quote]

So what? She is LEGALLY underage.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='694077' date='Sep 1 2008, 01:55 PM']17 is old enough to be tried as an adult :ninja:

Jokes aside this isnt something I care all that much about, there are much bigger reasons not not like the pick.[/quote]

I respect that, and don't like the lack of experience either, but that goes for Obama as well... And that isn't a political punch... It is the God's honest truth... Why I am afraid of what he will do and how he will react... There just isn't a record to point to and say "Here he works for the greater good with Republicans", etc...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='694023' date='Sep 1 2008, 12:17 PM']Taken in 2008... looks pregnant to me:

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/skater314159/palin_preggers_400.jpg[/img]

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you insensitive bastards...

link from THE dailykos: [url="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/234157/516/1017/581734"]click here[/url][/quote]

Either a pillow or she had a pinchant for "biggie size" .... Beaconators and fries! .... not sure.

I hear those Mooseburgers are fattening too ...

[b]Obama has an Ivy league doctorate and went to Harvard & Columbia.

Beauty queen dropped out of 2 junior colleges and got a Bachelors in communication from the Univ of Idaho.

... Add in the fact that McCain ranked 894 out of 899 at the Naval Academy ... and you have a duo with a cumulative IQ probably only a hair above 190.

Obama's is probably 150 by himself. [/b]

[quote name='Missing Link' post='694136' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:09 PM']Either a pillow or she had a pinchant for "biggie size" .... Beaconators and fries! .... not sure.

I hear those Mooseburgers are fattening too ...[/quote]

Not sure about moose burgers, but reindeer sausage is readily available in Alaska and is tasty. Yeah, I ate Rudolph and he was delish. :)

and by the way, what a SILLY FUCKING TOPIC to be worried about. Move along, please.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='694156' date='Sep 1 2008, 05:26 PM'][b]+ her daughter being pregnant now doesn't mean that she also wasn't pregnant before.

In fact it makes it more likely that she got knocked up again.

[color="#FF0000"]I believe the original rumor is still true as well.[/color][/b][/quote]

Come on dude, at least be fair, Rick provided a pic, that discredits it. If you wanna ride the other pregnancy, fine but at least be fair when the other is discredited, otherwise it makes you look a bit silly imo.

I'm not fully satisfied that this story has been fully explored; lots of inconsistencies yet unexplained. To me, there is something askew here. (And she's been eating hamburgers at the stadium to account for her size. :D )

If there's something to this, it'll get fished out eventually. Patience is a virtue.

In the meanwhile, I hear that Joe Biden sneaks out at night and TPs the homes of Republican senators. I got proof:

[img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4921/bidentpcm3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='694114' date='Sep 1 2008, 02:17 PM']I guess the fact that I quoted Obama's response to the incident wasn't enough?

I am talking about insensitive fucks on sites like the Daily Kos and one on here that takes a conspiracy theory and runs with it, regardless of who it hurts... And dickface on here still won't admit that he even might be wrong... And he continues with his extreme hatred of anything conservative...

So thanks for your "explanation", but my Obama quote should have given away that I realized it wasn't the campaigns... I know I said "keep it out of the campaign" and I should be more careful with my words, but fuck you for being a prick about it...

[b]

So what? She is LEGALLY underage.[/b][/quote]

If there's snow on the tundra, toboggan! :ninja:

And I'm kind of sorry I even started this thread, although if I didn't, someone else would have. So in an attempt for bipartisan goodwill, how bout' them cans of John Edwards whore!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='694171' date='Sep 1 2008, 07:03 PM']Come on dude, at least be fair, Rick provided a pic, that discredits it.[/quote]

[b]I'm not sure when that clip was from - maybe it was from when she had her kid before Trig.

I have yet to see the video of her speaking at a convention on the day she supposedly gave birth. That'll be telling ..;. although there are still a host of "fishy" details that don't make sense. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='694194' date='Sep 1 2008, 07:16 PM'][b]I'm not sure when that clip was from - maybe it was from when she had her kid before Trig.

I have yet to see the [color="#FF0000"]video of her speaking at a convention[/color] on the day she supposedly gave birth. That'll be telling ..;. although there are still a host of "fishy" details that don't make sense. [/b][/quote]

well if it exists im sure it will come out soon.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='694156' date='Sep 1 2008, 06:26 PM'][b]+ her daughter being pregnant now doesn't mean that she also wasn't pregnant before.

In fact it makes it more likely that she got knocked up again.

I believe the original rumor is still true as well.[/b][/quote]

Even your hero Obama has shown enough class to leave non-issue (issues) alone, why don't you try and do the same.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='694228' date='Sep 1 2008, 09:01 PM']Obama gets in...look at you pay stub and wonder why you voted for him with more taxes taken out..... :lol:[/quote]

I don't make more than $112k five months after graduation, so I don't have to worry.

But GJ on buying into talking points! :thumbsup:

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='694222' date='Sep 1 2008, 08:51 PM'][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/matthewfuntime/Juneau.jpg[/img][/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='694228' date='Sep 1 2008, 09:01 PM']Obama gets in...look at you pay stub and wonder why you voted for him with more taxes taken out..... :lol:[/quote]

:rofl: x2

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='694152' date='Sep 1 2008, 06:24 PM'][b]Obama has an Ivy league doctorate and went to Harvard & Columbia.

Beauty queen dropped out of 2 junior colleges and got a Bachelors in communication from the Univ of Idaho.

... Add in the fact that McCain ranked 894 out of 899 at the Naval Academy ... and you have a duo with a cumulative IQ probably only a hair above 190.

Obama's is probably 150 by himself. [/b][/quote]
Right now I'd like to dig up that post by BJ that says that IQ tests are geared towards rich white people. But I'll just let my memory do the talking, due to laziness.

[quote name='steggyD' post='694252' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:47 PM']Right now I'd like to dig up that post by BJ that says that IQ tests are geared towards rich white people. But I'll just let my memory do the talking, due to laziness.[/quote]
then by your own logic bjs point should be emphasized even more

awesome

Archived