!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='697460' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:12 PM']Unbelievable.

I don`t know which is more unbelievable though.

The fact that the Bengals lost.
Or that the lost by only 7 points.[/quote]

what's so unbelievable? did you see something i didn't see this preseason? there was clear evidence ALL DAY LONG who the better team was. my gawd, it wasn't even close!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='697469' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:14 PM']Go fuck yourself your weird asshole.

"OMG everyones fair weather pussy farts!!!111I'm more diehard i'm such a fucking badass i'm pretty sweet i'm 44 years old and get off on calling everyone bleeding pussies on the internet!!!!!111111111WOoot!!!!

Fucking idiot.[/quote]

LOL!

You call yourself a Bengals fan, laugh at them, give up on them... Fuck you twat, you aren't even a fan.

Go to a stains or stealers board... you belong there with your kind.

But to be fair, the Giants looked pretty miserable last year too to start the season. I'll give em 4 games, til Chris Henry comes back, to keep me strong on the bandwagon. After that, I'm turning fairweather. Been loyal since Super Bowl 16 but at some point you gotta cut your losses.

[quote name='bengaled' post='697477' date='Sep 7 2008, 02:17 PM']what's so unbelievable? did you see something i didn't see this preseason? there was clear evidence ALL DAY LONG who the better team was. my gawd, it wasn't even close![/quote]

Can you read?

Obviously I said that it was unbelievable that they only
lost by 7 points.

And obviously the Bengals were favored to win this game,
so it is unbelievable (to me anyway) that they lost.

So yeah.

[quote name='GoCommando' post='697497' date='Sep 7 2008, 04:21 PM']But to be fair, the Giants looked pretty miserable last year too to start the season. I'll give em 4 games, til Chris Henry comes back, to keep me strong on the bandwagon. After that, I'm turning fairweather. Been loyal since Super Bowl 16 but at some point you gotta cut your losses.[/quote]

Yeah dude when Chris Henry comes back this offense will come alive! Just like they did last season!

The blame goes squarely on the shoulders of the o-line AND the offensive playcalling. Considering the defense was NEVER off the field, I thought they did a decent job aside from getting zero pass rush.

Regardless, I'm afraid it's going to be a long season and even worse, I'll be around for all of it.

[quote name='Bengals fann' post='697482' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:18 PM']i dont remember a time we were good[/quote]

You're the type of fan I feel sorry for. Look back in history to when Paul Brown was alive and his son was kept away from real footballdecisions.

Archived