!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='697433' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:08 PM']99 yards passing :rofl:

He's just as good as Brady and Manning!!!!11[/quote]

Dude, you are such a dumbfuck... put Brady, Manning, Montana, Elway, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, behind this line and they do no better.

What a fucking twit.

[quote name='GoCommando' post='697435' date='Sep 7 2008, 02:08 PM']They're just exhausted, plain and simple. And then our only TD came on a defensive play, so they STILL couldn't get off the field. And the fucking announcers blaming the D, talking about how Palmer must be demoralized knowing the D can't stop em. THE O DIDNT DO SHIT. Blame the right people.[/quote]

This one goes on the Offensive Line--pure and simple. After all that bullshit they said how they were embarrassed when Carson got his nose broken, I thought they might come out with some fire. Instead, they had NO HEART at all.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='697438' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:09 PM']Zero sacks, under 100 yards rushing, under 100 passing, over 200 given up on the ground.

I'm trying to find a positive but I've got nothing apart from Shayne O-Matic.[/quote]

Great kicks by Larson in my opinion.

Joseph.

The guy who knocked it loose.

And...really, I give the D props. They are just sooooo tired.

[quote name='bubba' post='697439' date='Sep 7 2008, 03:09 PM']True but the D didn't lose this game. Brat , and the offense did[/quote]

no, they got beat on offense and they got beat on defense. they lost the game on the LOS on BOTH sides of the ball all fucking day long and played like girls. 17-10 doesn't even represent how lopsided this ass-reaming was.

There was never any chance this team would be good this year IMO. What improvements were made? Seriously. Odom? Riiiight. Rivers? A rookie. Why is Thornton still here? Take off those rose colored glasses and at least be realistic. The O-line has been going downhill since Braham got hurt, Steinbach left, and Willie got old. Chia pet is horrible at C. Carson is regressing. This team will be lucky to win 4 games this season even if they had won today.

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='697448' date='Sep 7 2008, 04:11 PM']Dude, you are such a dumbfuck... put Brady, Manning, Montana, Elway, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, behind this line and they do no better.

What a fucking twit.[/quote]

Go fuck yourself your weird asshole.

"OMG everyones fair weather pussy farts!!!111I'm more diehard i'm such a fucking badass i'm pretty sweet i'm 44 years old and get off on calling everyone bleeding pussies on the internet!!!!!111111111WOoot!!!!

Fucking idiot.

Archived