!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Jungle1' post='717929' date='Oct 26 2008, 06:34 PM']Thank God I spent most my day in the Hocking Hills. Heard enough on the radio during the ride home to realize this is another pitiful performance.

No apologies from me. This team is a disaster from Mike Brown down to the ticket takers at the stadium. I think Marvin has lost this team. Absolutely no passion at all. Are we mathematically out of the playoffs yet?? :thumbsdown:[/quote]

Dude you should've called me. I'd much rather spend an akward ass day with a dude I don't know hiking around some trails than watch this game. It would've rocked.

[quote name='big_dish' post='717913' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:29 PM']This team is perfectly fine. There are hundreds of reasons why no changes should be made.

Go will be here tomorrow to let us all know why everything is hunky-doory.[/quote]

You have to be heavily sedated to believe this team will be fine......

[quote name='Hint of Snow' post='717919' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:30 PM']What do you think they say at halftime? " So, Monday is Hawaiian shirt day........[/quote]

.......and lunch hour will be a potluck. Management will take care of meat and buns, if you could bring a side or dessert........

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='717932' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:36 PM']Dude you should've called me. I'd much rather spend an akward ass day with a dude I don't know hiking around some trails than watch this game. It would've rocked.[/quote]

You will have to run that request by my wife :lol:

Pitt and G-men in the third quarter? What the fuck happened there that there a full quarter behind? Did our game go that fast?

Oh yeah, Fitz were orange! Throw it to the white and orange team!

And LOL at the Texans celebrating a pick against the Bengals!

[quote name='Jungle1' post='717933' date='Oct 26 2008, 06:36 PM']You have to be heavily sedated to believe this team will be fine......[/quote]

I dont know if Go and Old take seditives, but they will probably let you know when they break down the footage from this thread.

[quote name='JC' post='717950' date='Oct 26 2008, 06:41 PM']Ha. Cedrics face said it all

"What the fuck did i get myself into. I should have waited until the Pats called."[/quote]

He's re-evaluating his life.

"I've made probably $10,000,000 so far. Is it worth going through this to make more money? Would I have more fun in Arena League? I wonder if I could race in Nascar?"

The Bengals have killed his passion for football.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='717951' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:41 PM']The way I look at it is simple. If Brad and Lap are taking the piss, and they've seen it all, then we must be really bad. Because they aren't even trying to be positive anymore.[/quote]

Exactly. They've just lost interest in this team. Kinda like how many of our wiser fans have.

[quote name='BengalKen' post='717952' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:42 PM']Benson just looked like he would rather be on any sidline in the league other than the Bengals...[/quote]

League minimum is more than he would make at McDonalds or being a bouncer

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='717964' date='Oct 26 2008, 10:47 PM']Biggest margin of victory ever for the Texans.....another page in the record books for the Bengals....lol.[/quote]

And their first ever 3 game winning streak.

We just make everyone look good.

Archived