!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD !!!

This is more comical than SNL. How this shit doesn't stick to Marvin is beyond me the mindset of this team is LOSER. JJo can't cover Walter ? Or take the effort to touch him when he's down? And guess what he'll be right back on the field. No accountability

"Another open receiver."

"Schaub completes the pass."

"Andre Johnson with the catch."

"Pass complete to Kevin Walter for the first down."

"Touchdown (Texans)"

All day.... all day. I'm glad I can't watch.

[quote name='Hint of Snow' post='717844' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:54 PM']Well that about sums it up. What an absolute joke[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People that defend this coaching staff need to have their head examined! :crazy:

Nice work JJ! :applaud:

[quote name='WhoDeyMatt' post='717852' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:58 PM']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People that defend this coaching staff need to have their head examined! :crazy:

Nice work JJ! :applaud:[/quote]

Of course, if you rip the coaching staff, the you're just an idiot fan that doesn't attend enough games to have any real knowledge of the game.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717863' date='Oct 26 2008, 10:04 PM']Of course, if you rip the coaching staff, the you're just an idiot fan that doesn't attend enough games to have any real knowledge of the game.[/quote]

Absolutely. Splitters!!

Oh boy. We just keep redefining how bad it can get.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717863' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:04 PM']Of course, if you rip the coaching staff, the you're just an idiot fan that doesn't attend enough games to have any real knowledge of the game.[/quote]

27 years of Season Tickets and counting!

If you think dumb plays like that isnt coaching.... Youre a lost cause. :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:

Archived