!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote]D.Brees up the middle to NO -3 for -29 yards. FUMBLES, ball out of bounds in End Zone, SAFETY.[/quote]

Goddam. That's not exactly [i]up[/i] the middle.

Still not sure why we didn't go for it. Near enough. I can understand kicking for three if our D is rocking, our O is on fire and we're stuck at the 35. But... meh.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717793' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:21 PM']I see one of the players in the Steelers game got jacked up by a Giants player. Of course, the Giants were penalized fifteen yards. Sad thing is, the player led with his shoulder.[/quote]

Yeah, that was a piss poor call.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='717792' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:19 PM']I see what you are saying, but you don't leave points on the field. Getting that close and not getting ANY points out of it before going in for half...worse than only getting 3.

Add to that...a FG still gets us within one score.[/quote]

I see what YOU'RE saying, too. I guess I'm looking from a fan's point of view. Being 0-7 does that to me. <_<

So I'm watching the Giants/Stealers game, and they just made a bullshit call against the Giants for a hit on Mewelde Moore. Coughlin went ballistic. That's the difference right there between them and us. When was the last time anyone saw Marvin get animated over anything? ANYTHING?

You know, has someone asked me in my press conference if I was gonna quit my job because of how terrible I am, I woulda took out my entire team's frustration on his ass and had one of those legendary press conference meltdowns right there. Could have been a spark plug for his team.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='717797' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:23 PM']Yeah, that was a piss poor call.[/quote]
Now they just horse collared a guy with no call

[quote name='GoCommando' post='717800' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:24 PM']So I'm watching the Giants/Stealers game, and they just made a bullshit call against the Giants for a hit on Mewelde Moore. Coughlin went ballistic. That's the difference right there between them and us. When was the last time anyone saw Marvin get animated over anything? ANYTHING?

You know, has someone asked me in my press conference if I was gonna quit my job because of how terrible I am, I woulda took out my entire team's frustration on his ass and had one of those legendary press conference meltdowns right there. Could have been a spark plug for his team.[/quote]

I think chewing the ref's ass works in the long run

[quote name='Harmening' post='717793' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:21 PM']I see one of the players in the Steelers game got jacked up by a Giants player. Of course, the Giants were penalized fifteen yards. Sad thing is, the player led with his shoulder.[/quote]

Total BS call. Came right back and jacked up another Pittsbutgh WR. :Stlrssuck:

[quote name='GoCommando' post='717800' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:24 PM']So I'm watching the Giants/Stealers game, and they just made a bullshit call against the Giants for a hit on Mewelde Moore. Coughlin went ballistic. That's the difference right there between them and us. When was the last time anyone saw Marvin get animated over anything? ANYTHING?

You know, has someone asked me in my press conference if I was gonna quit my job because of how terrible I am, I woulda took out my entire team's frustration on his ass and had one of those legendary press conference meltdowns right there. Could have been a spark plug for his team.[/quote]

I can't stand how those gutless bullies get every fucking call, every fucking time.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='717806' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:31 PM']That assumes he KNOWS the game plan. I doubt Marvin shares it with him.[/quote]

[b]everyone[/b] knows our gameplan. Try and give the QB enough time to throw the ball. Try and run the ball. Try and stop them from scoring.

Yeah that's a generalisation. But still, TJ in motion... exactly.

Archived