Hobson is stupid, but not as stupid as this thread

[quote][b][size=5]Breaking down Cedric Benson's deal with the Bengals[/size][/b]
[img]http://cdn2.sbnation.com/profile_images/19467/atari_tiny.gif[/img] [b]by [/b][url="http://www.cincyjungle.com/users/Kirkendall"][b][color="#d8431a"]Kirkendall[/color][/b][/url] on [url="http://www.cincyjungle.com/2009/3/6/783003/breaking-down-cedric-benso"][b][color="#d8431a"]Mar 6, 2009 9:10 AM EST[/color][/b][/url] in [url="http://www.cincyjungle.com/section/Contracts"][b][color="#d8431a"]Contracts[/color][/b][/url] [img]http://cdn3.sbnation.com/images/icons/comment.v1599.png[/img]

On Tuesday it was announced that the Cincinnati Bengals [url="http://www.cincyjungle.com/2009/3/3/779294/cincinnati-bengals-offer-c"][b][color="#d8431a"]signed their priority running back target in Cedric Benson[/color][/b][/url]. The original figures are for two years and $7 million. We're not exactly sure how much of that is guaranteed. What we do know, is how the contract breaks down annually. We can also make conjecture as to what the signing bonus was as well.

In 2009, Benson will make $1.4 million and in 2010, he'll make $2.65 million. We're assuming that the rest of the deal was a $3 million signing bonus, which roughly brings the total to $7.05 million. Also keep in mind that any one season, perhaps both, could also be guaranteed making it a fully guaranteed deal. No reports have surfaced as to the salary breakdown beyond this.

[i](Numbers obtained from the NFL Players Association)[/i][/quote]

[url="http://www.cincyjungle.com/2009/3/6/783003/breaking-down-cedric-benso"]http://www.cincyjungle.com/2009/3/6/783003...wn-cedric-benso[/url]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='754084' date='Mar 6 2009, 08:24 AM']According to this article, the Bengals had $30.7 million in cap space. (It was written March 1st).
So the "commited salaries included Shayne, Blackstock and Crocker and the other players
you are not counting. And it takes into account the RFAs. So if you add their cap hit, the Bengals
had about $27 million left over.

[b]Salary cap budgeting

NFL teams have a salary cap of $127 million for the upcoming season. Although some have estimated that the Bengals do have a lot of cap room, it is not as much as it appears. As the league year began Friday, here is an estimated look at how much the Bengals might have left this season for free agency. The figures take into account cap numbers from previous years, previous draft contracts and various contingenices. It is a ballpark representation:

Committed salaries - $96.3 million

Starting room - $30.7 million

Mandatory accounting areas

First-round pick - $6.5 million

Draft picks -- $4.5 million

Practice squad - $700,000

Injuries - $3 million*

Incentives - $3.5 million*

Restricted free agents - $3.1 million

Estimated available room - $9.4 million

* Must count against cap this year.[/b]

Thing is though, the only thing that counts against the cap right now is the
top 53 paid players. Reedy is counting $11 million for draft picks, and another
$7 million for the practice squad, injuries and incentives. That is stuff that will
count later, not now. And again, what happened to the money they were
going to sign Stacy Andrews with? Marvin hinted that they were close at
one point, surely they weren't close with a $1-3 million offer on the table.

My point is, Hobson is acting like the Bengals are already to the cap.
They aren't. Like I said, only the top 53 players count right now.
To act like you have to count incentives and injuries, when they aren't
being counted against you, is stupid. Because the Bengals more than likely
will offset those numbers with some June cuts. The Bengals really are about
$17-18 million under the cap right now. Yes they will need the majority of
that money by the time the season starts. But they will also be making moves
that free up money. Hell, they freed up about $10 million last August.[/quote]

I agree. However, Hobknob is laying the foundation so the front office can spend no more and be excussed for it. "We spent to our cap and we tried, sorry we still suck but we are working hard blah, blah, blah."

In my view they have done nothing so far as at best they have stayed the same. At the NFL level, staying the same is a step backwards.

Without drastic improvement both on the field and in the front office this will be my last as a ticket holder. Thus far, I do not see it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='754013' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:25 PM']I often wonder if Hobson is told by the organization to say the Bengals don't have any money or if he does it on his own.

The worst part about it is everyone sees right through it.....[/quote]

his data is factual, only fools think otherwise....

the thing is they are often smart enough to actually understand hat he is saying... incentive money and injury money will likely be 6 mil set aside, if players hit X incentives they have to pay X money and it counts on the cap along with injuries, we have very very recently gone OVER the cap and been penalized that overage the following year. so its wise to keep it set aside. the incentive money is the safe thing to do, if you doubt the palyer does it, you can spent it.. but if they do, and you have some injuries, BAM right back OVER the cap.. and penalized next year.

with the way the CBA is going i have no clue how things are factored..like bonuses and what have you...i dont think you can take bonus money into future years currently as there is no cap in the future as of now..

so are we taking all bonus money hit this years cap?

1 year since marvin arrived were we more than 1-2 mil below the cap, and once we went 3 mil OVER. any jackass bitching about lying about the cap, which its clearly reported in several places by random unbias media what we spend that hobson lies, if possibly the dumbest son of a bitch of the fucking planet.

like there is some huge fucking conspiracy to lie to fans about money spent. .. every time hobson even mentions the cap, people stick their own dick in their ass calling him names

i hate the idiot more than anyone.. but his cap numbers are always accurate.

we have 8+ mil to sink into draft picks still, picking 6th and all.... for your reference.. dorsey, the #6 pick last year, signed a 7 year up to 51 mil contract (w/incentives)

and the 2nd rounder will count likely 700-800k against the cap...maybe a mil depending on how the bonus gets counted.

so hell, we could easily ahve 10 mil in first two draft picks alone against the cap.

so the highest report had us having 29 mil.. lets do an off the top of our head math problem.. shall we?

- $7 mil per for coles
- $3 for benson (his second year is higher base and will count more against cap about 4 mil)
- $10 mil for the draft, if not only the first two picks, but lets be conservative for the psychos here eh?)

thatswhat.. roughly $20mil?

that leaves what.. about 9 mil?...

holy shit its getting sticky in here with all these wacky numbers..

set aside a minuscule 4 mil for injuries and late vet signings/backups, replacements etc.. that leaves 5 mil.. not even counting incentives..

and titty fuckin christ that leaves like $5 mil to spend..

holy shit the world is going nuts........

PS: did you just hear? chads going by ocho cinco now? HE CHANGED HIS NAME!!!!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 11:25 AM']his data is factual, only fools think otherwise....

the thing is they are often smart enough to actually understand hat he is saying... incentive money and injury money will likely be 6 mil set aside, if players hit X incentives they have to pay X money and it counts on the cap along with injuries, we have very very recently gone OVER the cap and been penalized that overage the following year. so its wise to keep it set aside. the incentive money is the safe thing to do, if you doubt the palyer does it, you can spent it.. but if they do, and you have some injuries, BAM right back OVER the cap.. and penalized next year.

with the way the CBA is going i have no clue how things are factored..like bonuses and what have you...i dont think you can take bonus money into future years currently as there is no cap in the future as of now..

1 year since marvin arrived were we more than 1-2 mil below the cap, and once we went 3 mil OVER. any jackass bitching about lying about the cap, which its clearly reported in several places by random unbias media what we spend that hobson lies, if possibly the dumbest son of a bitch of the fucking planet.

like there is some huge fucking conspiracy to lie to fans about money spent. .. every time hobson even mentions the cap, people stick their own dick in their ass calling him names

we have 8+ mil to sink into draft picks still, picking 6th and all.... for your reference.. dorsey, the #6 pick last year, signed a 7 year up to 51 mil contract (w/incentives)

and the 2nd rounder will count likely 700-800k against the cap...maybe a mil depending on how the bonus gets counted.

so hell, we could easily ahve 10 mil in first two draft picks alone against the cap.

so the highest report had us having 29 mil.. lets do an off the top of our head math problem.. shall we?

- $7 mil per for coles
- $3 for benson (his second year is higher base and will count more against cap about 4 mil)
- $10 mil for the draft, if not only the first two picks, but lets be conservative for the psychos here eh?)

set aside a minuscule 4 mil for injuries and late vet signings/backups, replacements etc.. that leaves 5 mil.. not even counting incentives..

PS: did you just hear? chads going by ocho cinco now? HE CHANGED HIS NAME!!!![/quote]

Hmmmm...I guess that 11 mill they left sitting under the cap last year would have come in handy even if it was only spread in 3 million per year increments.

Where do you get 10 million for draft picks....thats insane.

[quote]The NFL allots each team a certain amount of money from its salary cap to sign its drafted rookies for their first season. That amount is based on an undisclosed formula that assigns a certain value to each pick in the draft; thus, having more picks, or earlier picks, will increase the allotment. In 2008 the highest allotment was about [b]$8.22[/b] million for the [b]Kansas City Chiefs[/b], who had [b]12 picks[/b], including two first-rounders, while the lowest was the $1.79 million for the Cleveland Browns who had only five picks, and none in the first three rounds[/quote]

[url="http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/373688"]Link[/url]

The Chiefs draft 5th....had 2 first rounders and 12 picks overall and they were only given 8.22 million to spend on draft picks. Furthermore, for every draft pick signed a salary for another player falls off the other end of the cap.

This proves once again that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the cap and how it works.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 11:25 AM']his data is factual, only fools think otherwise....

- $7 mil per for coles

PS: did you just hear? chads going by ocho cinco now? HE CHANGED HIS NAME!!!![/quote]

Dorsey was not the 6th pick Gohlston was. How do you know What Coles cap hit is for this year? Ive never seen the year by year breakdown of the contract. For all we know his cap hit could be 5 million.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='754345' date='Mar 7 2009, 12:53 PM']Hmmmm...I guess that 11 mill the left sitting under the cap last year would have come in handy even if it was only spread in 3 million per year increments.

Where do you get 10 million for draft picks....thats insane.

[url="http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/373688"]Link[/url]

The Chiefs draft 5th....had 2 first rounders and 12 picks overall and they were only given 8,22 million to spend on draft picks. Furthermore, for every draft pick signed a salary for another player falls off the other end of the cap.

This proves once again that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the cap and how it works.[/quote]

Amen. Great points! Go, how the hell did you come up with that 10 million figure (for the rookies)?

Just to pile on, incentives are already included in player's contracts. The Bengals have had actual cash outlays of amounts greater than the cap in some recent years (when Carson got extended and when Chad, Levi, and Geathers got new deals). They have not however been above the cap in any recent season.

Setting aside more than a mil or so for injuries is poor management. Good teams spend their cap on getting better players, poorly managed teams don't spend the money, then try to find excuses to justify it. A team like Pittsburgh or Indy will operate much closer to the cap than the Bengals. If a starter goes down hurt and they need to sign a replacement, they will just create cap space as needed. It's really not hard.If a player has an incentive that he's about to hit that would put them over the cap, they'll just restructure his contract with his incentive money recharacterized as a guaranteed payment.

As Tigers pointed out, the rookie pool will be much smaller than Go thought. The rookie pool is just a sublimit of the cap, not a separate pool of money. Teams don't have to spend up to the limit of the rookie pool, though agents for rookies usually insist on it. Typically a team will sign a bunch of undrafted rookie free agents right after the draft. Those guys get small signing bonuses, then the draftees will be signed later, more or less in reverse order. Most often the top pick is the last guy signed and gets whatever is left. His rookie year cap number will be a lot smaller than you might think because his contract will have option bonuses in year two or later and some guaranteed money after the first season.

[quote name='mroby85' post='754034' date='Mar 5 2009, 07:36 PM']Yeah, I hope you're right, Manning was in the playoffs many times, and favored to win many times before he actually did as well. The Bengals have only been in the playoffs once, and not been back since.[/quote]
Here's a fun fact -- how many times have the Bengals won a playoff game without going to the Super Bowl?

I believe the answer is Zero

[quote name='Oldcat' post='754484' date='Mar 8 2009, 02:15 PM']Here's a fun fact -- how many times have the Bengals won a playoff game without going to the Super Bowl?

I believe the answer is Zero[/quote]

1990?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']his data is factual, only fools think otherwise....[/quote]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='738815' date='Jan 9 2009, 11:59 PM']hobson has never written an informative or honest article....[/quote]
Which is it, Studly? Hobson is factual or has never written an informative or honest article? Because it can't be both. If the latter is true, wouldn't that make you a fool?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']the thing is they are often smart enough to actually understand hat he is saying... incentive money and injury money will likely be 6 mil set aside, if players hit X incentives they have to pay X money and it counts on the cap along with injuries, we have very very recently gone OVER the cap and been penalized that overage the following year. so its wise to keep it set aside. the incentive money is the safe thing to do, if you doubt the palyer does it, you can spent it.. but if they do, and you have some injuries, BAM right back OVER the cap.. and penalized next year.[/quote]
1.) Which year did they go over the cap limit? I don't remember the Bengals or the NFL announcing they were penalized for salary cap violations? Or were they put on double secret probation?

2.) Good point about being penalized the next year. Also, a point which TOTALLY DOESN'T APPLY this year. Next year is not capped, i.e. unlimited spending. Three million minus unlimited spending equals unlimited spending. This has already been explained. Sparky, could you explain it again? Maybe type slower? If a team goes over the cap limit this year, they will have to cut a player(s) until they are under the cap or restructure a players contract to push money forward into future years.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']with the way the CBA is going [color="#FF0000"]i have no clue[/color] how things are factored..like bonuses and what have you...i dont think you can take bonus money into future years currently as there is no cap in the future as of now..

so are we taking all bonus money hit this years cap?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Look, we agree.[/color]

Oh, my poor simple friend...

Do you think every free agent signed this year will receive all his bonus money this year? LOL
Do you think every rookie draft pick will receive all his bonus money this year? LOL

Albert Haynesworth signed a 7 yr, $100 million contract with $41 million guaranteed [b]during the first 3 years.[/b] That would be this year, next year with no cap, and the following year with no collective bargaining agreement in place.

Teams can carry bonus money into future years when they [b]sign[/b] a player.
This year teams cannot spread bonus money over two years when they [b]cut[/b] a player like they have been able to do in years past. If a player has mutliple years left on a contract with a pro-rated bonus when he is cut, the bonus counts against the 2009 salary cap as one lump sum.

So...no, all bonus money doesn't hit this year's cap when a player is signed, but all remaining pro-rated bonuses hit this year's cap when a player is cut.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']1 year since marvin arrived were we more than 1-2 mil below the cap, and once we went 3 mil OVER. any jackass bitching about lying about the cap, which its clearly reported in several places by random unbias media what we spend that hobson lies, if possibly the dumbest son of a bitch of the fucking planet.

i hate the idiot more than anyone.. but his cap numbers are always accurate.[/quote]
Hmm...in this post you just called Hobson an "idiot."

You have an entire thread dedicated to [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=46645&view=findpost&p=738811"]"does anyone else think hobson is a stupid shitbag?"[/url]

When Hobson reported cutting Jeremi Johnson would count $2 million against the [b]2009[/b] salary cap you called him, [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=46022&view=findpost&p=728176"]"retarded."[/url]

Recapping, that's "idiot," "retarded," and "stupid shitbag." Is it uncomfortable sitting with you own dick in your ass?

How accurate was that report about Jeremi Johnson counting $2 million against this year's cap? Could you confirm that for me? Accurate?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']we have 8+ mil to sink into draft picks still, picking 6th and all.... for your reference.. dorsey, the #6 pick last year, signed a 7 year up to 51 mil contract (w/incentives)

so hell, we could easily ahve 10 mil in first two draft picks alone against the cap.[/quote]
[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3385956"]2008 rookie pool[/url]

for your reference, dorsey was picked 5th, not 6th...as already mentioned

the Chiefs received the highest rookie pool, 8.2 million, to sign 12 draft picks including 2 first rounders, the 5th and 15th pick overall

despite picking 9th, the Bengals received the 6th highest rookie pool, 5.6 million, to sign 10 draft picks

for comparison, the Jets picked 6th, had 6 draft picks, and received a rookie pool of 4.9 million

So you think the Bengals top two picks will count more against the cap than all 12 of the Chiefs draft picks? Or more than ANY team last year?

Let me phrase this like you would so you'll understand; that's retarded.

The Bengals 2009 rookie pool will be 5-6 million, not 10 million.

Holy, titty, fuckin' christ! I just uncovered 4-5 million in usable cap space in less than 5 minutes.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='754338' date='Mar 7 2009, 10:25 AM']so the highest report had us having 29 mil.. lets do an off the top of our head math problem.. shall we?

- $7 mil per for coles

$7 million for Coles? $3 million for Benson? Good GUESS. Can you show me a breakdown of their contracts?

$10 million for draft picks? Nope. More like 5-6 million.

$4 million for injury settlements and signing replacements? Injury settlements are for players like Ethan Kilmer. Former 7th round pick and special teams player; not in Bengals' long term plans. How much was his settlement? How many settlements did the Bengals pay out last year? How much did it cost to sign his replacement off another team's PS or someone off the street in October? League mininum? Since were going to pick numbers out of the air, I'm going to pick 2 million out of the air to sign fringe players for special teams or to be a 3rd stringer due to injury.

Holy, titty, fucking christ! I just more than doubled the Bengals' usable cap space from your estimate of $5 million to my estimate of $11-12 million.

PS [i]Que [b]hora[/b] es?[/i] Roughly translated, it means, "Are you from or did you go to school in Kentucky?"

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='754345' date='Mar 7 2009, 11:53 AM']Hmmmm...I guess that 11 mill they left sitting under the cap last year would have come in handy even if it was only spread in 3 million per year increments.

This proves once again that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the cap and how it works.[/quote]
Agreed.

Anyone who argues that more money during free agency isn't a good thing is:
1.) "possibly the dumbest son of a bitch of the fucking planet"

or

2.) "stick[ing] their own dick in their ass"

[quote name='GoBengals' post='740627' date='Jan 17 2009, 11:28 AM']there was nothing that could be done with the 11 mil to improve the team.

we have a shitload of cash to spend..

we have a ton of cash to spend, and tricking the system into getting 10 mil more isnt really a big deal...

either way, we have a lot to spend and we have the room to spend it..

the team is in a good spot this offseason financially.. and didnt have to trick the system with phony bonuses and things... has any team ever done this? i didnt even know it could be done.[/quote]
Is a "shitload," "ton," or "a lot" more or less than $5 million?

Do you think they could have signed a starting offensive lineman or linebacker if they had more money?

[quote name='St. Jude' post='754567' date='Mar 9 2009, 02:28 AM']Which is it, Studly? Hobson is factual or has never written an informative or honest article? Because it can't be both. If the latter is true, wouldn't that make you a fool?

1.) Which year did they go over the cap limit? I don't remember the Bengals or the NFL announcing they were penalized for salary cap violations? Or were they put on double secret probation?

2.) Good point about being penalized the next year. Also, a point which TOTALLY DOESN'T APPLY this year. Next year is not capped, i.e. unlimited spending. Three million minus unlimited spending equals unlimited spending. This has already been explained. Sparky, could you explain it again? Maybe type slower? If a team goes over the cap limit this year, they will have to cut a player(s) until they are under the cap or restructure a players contract to push money forward into future years.

[color="#FF0000"]Look, we agree.[/color]

Oh, my poor simple friend...

Do you think every free agent signed this year will receive all his bonus money this year? LOL
Do you think every rookie draft pick will receive all his bonus money this year? LOL

Albert Haynesworth signed a 7 yr, $100 million contract with $41 million guaranteed [b]during the first 3 years.[/b] That would be this year, next year with no cap, and the following year with no collective bargaining agreement in place.

Teams can carry bonus money into future years when they [b]sign[/b] a player.
This year teams cannot spread bonus money over two years when they [b]cut[/b] a player like they have been able to do in years past. If a player has mutliple years left on a contract with a pro-rated bonus when he is cut, the bonus counts against the 2009 salary cap as one lump sum.

So...no, all bonus money doesn't hit this year's cap when a player is signed, but all remaining pro-rated bonuses hit this year's cap when a player is cut.

Hmm...in this post you just called Hobson an "idiot."

You have an entire thread dedicated to [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=46645&view=findpost&p=738811"]"does anyone else think hobson is a stupid shitbag?"[/url]

When Hobson reported cutting Jeremi Johnson would count $2 million against the [b]2009[/b] salary cap you called him, [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=46022&view=findpost&p=728176"]"retarded."[/url]

Recapping, that's "idiot," "retarded," and "stupid shitbag." Is it uncomfortable sitting with you own dick in your ass?

How accurate was that report about Jeremi Johnson counting $2 million against this year's cap? Could you confirm that for me? Accurate?

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3385956"]2008 rookie pool[/url]

for your reference, dorsey was picked 5th, not 6th...as already mentioned

the Chiefs received the highest rookie pool, 8.2 million, to sign 12 draft picks including 2 first rounders, the 5th and 15th pick overall

despite picking 9th, the Bengals received the 6th highest rookie pool, 5.6 million, to sign 10 draft picks

for comparison, the Jets picked 6th, had 6 draft picks, and received a rookie pool of 4.9 million

So you think the Bengals top two picks will count more against the cap than all 12 of the Chiefs draft picks? Or more than ANY team last year?

Let me phrase this like you would so you'll understand; that's retarded.

The Bengals 2009 rookie pool will be 5-6 million, not 10 million.

Holy, titty, fuckin' christ! I just uncovered 4-5 million in usable cap space in less than 5 minutes.

$7 million for Coles? $3 million for Benson? Good GUESS. Can you show me a breakdown of their contracts?

$10 million for draft picks? Nope. More like 5-6 million.

$4 million for injury settlements and signing replacements? Injury settlements are for players like Ethan Kilmer. Former 7th round pick and special teams player; not in Bengals' long term plans. How much was his settlement? How many settlements did the Bengals pay out last year? How much did it cost to sign his replacement off another team's PS or someone off the street in October? League mininum? Since were going to pick numbers out of the air, I'm going to pick 2 million out of the air to sign fringe players for special teams or to be a 3rd stringer due to injury.

Holy, titty, fucking christ! I just more than doubled the Bengals' usable cap space from your estimate of $5 million to my estimate of $11-12 million.

PS [i]Que [b]hora[/b] es?[/i] Roughly translated, it means, "Are you from or did you go to school in Kentucky?"

Agreed.

Anyone who argues that more money during free agency isn't a good thing is:
1.) "possibly the dumbest son of a bitch of the fucking planet"

or

2.) "stick[ing] their own dick in their ass"

Is a "shitload," "ton," or "a lot" more or less than $5 million?

Do you think they could have signed a starting offensive lineman or linebacker if they had more money?[/quote]

lol thanks for the post. Your little "revenge crusade" is depressingly funny. :lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='754573' date='Mar 9 2009, 08:53 AM']lol thanks for the post. Your little "revenge crusade" is depressingly funny. :lol:[/quote]
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Spikechester1.jpg[/img]

Look who showed up, kids!

Wave at the annoying, little, side kick that NEVER shuts up.

Revenge? For what? Cause I'm banned? BFD If I'm banned I can't post, right? And if I can't post...what are you reading right now, Boy Wonder? A figment of your imagination? You wouldn't even know I was banned if I hadn't joked about it. I'll probably be banned again for making fun of people who think they're some sort of expert. BFD

I realize you would be all butt hurt and out for revenge if you were banned because you used every drop of creativity you could muster to come up with "Bengals1181" and "Bengals1182" just doesn't have the same PIZZAZZ!!!!

I was banned because I make fun of people who make stupid posts. Like Go, who thinks Chad is 'easlily worth a 1st and 2nd' round pick in a trade and 'only fools make trades which aren't in their favor,' but he's already backed away from that to a 2nd and 3rd. LOL Continuing to make fun of Go for continuing to make stupid comments isn't revenge, it's business as usual.

I also make fun of people who make stupid comments like, "depressingly funny." Depressingly funny, huh? The next time you're at work and not acutally working, kinda like right now, maybe you could look up the definition of "depressingly" and "funny." If you laugh, does it make you feel sad? When you watch a comedy, do you cry? When the Bengals win the Super Bowl will you be so overwhelmed with joy you'll become suicidal?

"lol thanks for the post" is right

[quote name='St. Jude' post='755691' date='Mar 13 2009, 02:32 AM'][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Spikechester1.jpg[/img]

Look who showed up, kids!

Wave at the annoying, little, side kick that NEVER shuts up.

Revenge? For what? Cause I'm banned? BFD If I'm banned I can't post, right? And if I can't post...what are you reading right now, Boy Wonder? A figment of your imagination? You wouldn't even know I was banned if I hadn't joked about it. I'll probably be banned again for making fun of people who think they're some sort of expert. BFD

I realize you would be all butt hurt and out for revenge if you were banned because you used every drop of creativity you could muster to come up with "Bengals1181" and "Bengals1182" just doesn't have the same PIZZAZZ!!!!

I was banned because I make fun of people who make stupid posts. Like Go, who thinks Chad is 'easlily worth a 1st and 2nd' round pick in a trade and 'only fools make trades which aren't in their favor,' but he's already backed away from that to a 2nd and 3rd. LOL Continuing to make fun of Go for continuing to make stupid comments isn't revenge, it's business as usual.

I also make fun of people who make stupid comments like, "depressingly funny." Depressingly funny, huh? The next time you're at work and not acutally working, kinda like right now, maybe you could look up the definition of "depressingly" and "funny." If you laugh, does it make you feel sad? When you watch a comedy, do you cry? When the Bengals win the Super Bowl will you be so overwhelmed with joy you'll become suicidal?

"lol thanks for the post" is right[/quote]

lol ya sure got me good (though as far as your "sidekick" comment, I'm not even that fond of Go, but what you're doing is pathetic). But whatever floats your boat, eh? I guess it gets you off.

As far as you "at work and not actually working" comment, aren't you a doctor? :lol:

Sounds like you got banned for a good reason.

[quote name='Cat' post='754519' date='Mar 8 2009, 05:08 PM']1990?[/quote]

Oops..I forgot about that one. I was even at that game.
good thing i said "I believe"

Anyway, my vague point is that if you get into the playoffs, you can get pretty far if you get hot.
Look at the Cards this year.

There's no need for us to get stuck at winning a couple of playoff games forever like the Colts did

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='755708' date='Mar 13 2009, 08:41 AM']lol ya sure got me good (though as far as your "sidekick" comment, I'm not even that fond of Go, but what you're doing is pathetic). But whatever floats your boat, eh? I guess it gets you off.

As far as you "at work and not actually working" comment, aren't you a doctor? :lol:

Sounds like you got banned for a good reason.[/quote]
You’re not fond of Go? Then I guess all that ass kissing is because you like the taste? Need to switch it up because the taste from kissing Mike Brown’s ass gets monotonous after awhile?

Yeah, it gets me off the same as your annoying disagreements with Jaime over anything related to management along with your incessant [i]coup de grace[/i], “I never said it did” or “I never said that.” Then what are you arguing about?

What I’m doing is pathetic? How typically ‘Cincinnati’ of you. Sticking your nose in other’s affairs where it doesn’t belong when you need to worry about your own.

I’m not a doctor, I’m a PA-C. What does that have to do with my work comment regarding you? Since I’ve joined this site in early 2005 I’ve posted around 1000-1100 times, or roughly 1 post every other day. (You crank out more than that by breakfast.) That’s because while I’m at work, 90-95% of the time I’m actually working. When I’m at home, I don’t use cartoons to baby sit my kids so I can play on the internet like a teenager. Check the time stamp from my post, 2:32am. I wasn’t at work, my kids were asleep, and I didn’t have to work the next day. Which means I can do whatever the hell I want.

Now let’s take a look at your posting habits, shall we?

Today, 6 post between 6:52am and 7:41am, 12 posts between 8:52am and 5:18pm, 2 posts after 7:55 pm

Yesterday, 4 posts between 7:43am and 7:59am, 11 posts between 8:49am and 5:02pm, 4 posts after 7:34pm.

Wednesday, 2 posts between 7:44am and 7:55am, 11 posts between 9:04am and 3:28pm (cut out early, huh?), 8 posts after 7:39pm.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

I’m gonna guess you wake up around 6am, get ready for work, plop the kids in front of the TV, and post until you leave for work around 8am. Get to work 10-15 minutes before 9am and immediately start posting again until you get off work around 5:30-6pm. Get home, eat dinner, plop the kids in front of the TV again or pass them off on the wife, and start posting again around 7:30pm until you go to bed.

Your parents and I will both be happy when you get a job that requires more time and attention than an untrained monkey. Until then, don’t worry about whether or not what I do is pathetic and worry about what you do…or don’t do, to be specific.

As to whether on not I was banned for a good reason, I showed you the exact post which got me banned. Maybe I deserved it or maybe someone is bipolar or on their period or going through crazy bread withdrawal. Either way you little ass kisser, I didn’t initiate any comments towards you until after you stuck that nose of yours into something which has nothing to do with you. (Oh, wait…there was that idiotic thread you started about immunizations in the general discussion forum.) So go back to not doing your job, put me on “ignore,” and STFU. Or do what I do, scroll through your dumbass posts and just not comment.

[quote name='St. Jude' post='756008' date='Mar 14 2009, 04:07 AM']You’re not fond of Go? Then I guess all that ass kissing is because you like the taste? Need to switch it up because the taste from kissing Mike Brown’s ass gets monotonous after awhile?

Yeah, it gets me off the same as your annoying disagreements with Jaime over anything related to management along with your incessant [i]coup de grace[/i], “I never said it did” or “I never said that.” Then what are you arguing about?

What I’m doing is pathetic? How typically ‘Cincinnati’ of you. Sticking your nose in other’s affairs where it doesn’t belong when you need to worry about your own.

I’m not a doctor, I’m a PA-C. What does that have to do with my work comment regarding you? Since I’ve joined this site in early 2005 I’ve posted around 1000-1100 times, or roughly 1 post every other day. (You crank out more than that by breakfast.) That’s because while I’m at work, 90-95% of the time I’m actually working. When I’m at home, I don’t use cartoons to baby sit my kids so I can play on the internet like a teenager. Check the time stamp from my post, 2:32am. I wasn’t at work, my kids were asleep, and I didn’t have to work the next day. Which means I can do whatever the hell I want.

Now let’s take a look at your posting habits, shall we?

Today, 6 post between 6:52am and 7:41am, 12 posts between 8:52am and 5:18pm, 2 posts after 7:55 pm

Yesterday, 4 posts between 7:43am and 7:59am, 11 posts between 8:49am and 5:02pm, 4 posts after 7:34pm.

Wednesday, 2 posts between 7:44am and 7:55am, 11 posts between 9:04am and 3:28pm (cut out early, huh?), 8 posts after 7:39pm.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

I’m gonna guess you wake up around 6am, get ready for work, plop the kids in front of the TV, and post until you leave for work around 8am. Get to work 10-15 minutes before 9am and immediately start posting again until you get off work around 5:30-6pm. Get home, eat dinner, plop the kids in front of the TV again or pass them off on the wife, and start posting again around 7:30pm until you go to bed.

Your parents and I will both be happy when you get a job that requires more time and attention than an untrained monkey. Until then, don’t worry about whether or not what I do is pathetic and worry about what you do…or don’t do, to be specific.

As to whether on not I was banned for a good reason, I showed you the exact post which got me banned. Maybe I deserved it or maybe someone is bipolar or on their period or going through crazy bread withdrawal. Either way you little ass kisser, I didn’t initiate any comments towards you until after you stuck that nose of yours into something which has nothing to do with you. (Oh, wait…there was that idiotic thread you started about immunizations in the general discussion forum.) So go back to not doing your job, put me on “ignore,” and STFU. Or do what I do, scroll through your dumbass posts and just not comment.[/quote]

lol feel free to show me these "ass-kissing" posts. You seem to confuse laughing at you as kissing go's ass.

And why do you care so much about my posting habits? Does it matter a great deal to you? Obviously it does if you're researching my post history. :lol: Talk about insecure.

The funny thing is, you claim that what you do is "make fun of people who make stupid posts". Sounds like you can't take some of your own medicine.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='756030' date='Mar 14 2009, 11:35 AM']lol feel free to show me these "ass-kissing" posts. You seem to confuse laughing at you as kissing go's ass.

And why do you care so much about my posting habits? Does it matter a great deal to you? Obviously it does if you're researching my post history. :lol: Talk about insecure.

The funny thing is, you claim that what you do is "make fun of people who make stupid posts". Sounds like you can't take some of your own medicine.[/quote]
Jeesh, kid…you pay attention as well as you do your job. I didn’t have a damn thing to say to you until you wanted to throw your two cents out there. Fine. Make sure you get your money’s worth. Again, don’t worry about whether what I’m doing is pathetic and worry about what you are doing.

Do I care about your posting habits? Other than wishing it would occur less; no, I don’t care. You’re literally on her morning, noon, and night. Bringing up your post history=proof that you fuck off all day long. Was that too much of a mental leap for you?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='755140' date='Mar 11 2009, 08:44 AM']blah, blah, blah…[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='755190' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:57 AM']blah, blah, blah…[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='755412' date='Mar 12 2009, 12:36 AM']blah, blah, blah…[/quote]

See, literally morning, noon, and [mid]night.

However, stating you “NEVER” shut up is actually a bit of an exaggeration because you do shut up twice a day; when you are driving and when you are sleeping. With some duct tape and a wireless keyboard, you could probably post while driving. What a treat for the rest of us.

So why would I be insecure about someone you who spends 10-12+ hours 5 days each week plus over time on the weekends posting on a message board because he doesn’t have anything better to do?

You’re going to give me a taste of my own medicine? LOL OK. Show me where I’m wrong about teams not being able to carry bonus money into future years. Show me where I’m wrong about future bonus money being accelerated into a single cap hit this year if a player is cut instead of multiple years like in year’s pasts. Show me where I’m wrong about the Bengals having a 2009 cap hit of less than $10 million for not only their first two draft picks, but for all their draft picks. I’m waiting. If you can’t do that then you’re probably a dumbass, hillybilly who is undoubtedly still in the 5th grade living somewhere in Kentucky and I’m a football genius. That’s really my main point. I’m a football genius and the rest of you are dumbass, hillbillies.

If you’re not careful, one day you’ll be 28 years old, working in a cubicle, stuffing envelopes for season ticket holders and doing cold calls (in between [i]almost[/i] non-stop posting, of course) and talking on the telephone about your stapler…

[quote name='St. Jude' post='756734' date='Mar 18 2009, 05:30 AM']Jeesh, kid…you pay attention as well as you do your job. I didn’t have a damn thing to say to you until you wanted to throw your two cents out there. Fine. Make sure you get your money’s worth. Again, don’t worry about whether what I’m doing is pathetic and worry about what you are doing.

Do I care about your posting habits? Other than wishing it would occur less; no, I don’t care. You’re literally on her morning, noon, and night. Bringing up your post history=proof that you fuck off all day long. Was that too much of a mental leap for you?

See, literally morning, noon, and [mid]night.

However, stating you “NEVER” shut up is actually a bit of an exaggeration because you do shut up twice a day; when you are driving and when you are sleeping. With some duct tape and a wireless keyboard, you could probably post while driving. What a treat for the rest of us.

So why would I be insecure about someone you who spends 10-12+ hours 5 days each week plus over time on the weekends posting on a message board because he doesn’t have anything better to do?

You’re going to give me a taste of my own medicine? LOL OK. Show me where I’m wrong about teams not being able to carry bonus money into future years. Show me where I’m wrong about future bonus money being accelerated into a single cap hit this year if a player is cut instead of multiple years like in year’s pasts. Show me where I’m wrong about the Bengals having a 2009 cap hit of less than $10 million for not only their first two draft picks, but for all their draft picks. I’m waiting. If you can’t do that then you’re probably a dumbass, hillybilly who is undoubtedly still in the 5th grade living somewhere in Kentucky and I’m a football genius. That’s really my main point. I’m a football genius and the rest of you are dumbass, hillbillies.

If you’re not careful, one day you’ll be 28 years old, working in a cubicle, stuffing envelopes for season ticket holders and doing cold calls (in between [i]almost[/i] non-stop posting, of course) and talking on the telephone about your stapler…

[/quote]

[img]http://www.entertainmentnutz.com/movies/reviews/A/anger_management/AngerManagement-photo_05.jpg[/img]

The guy on the left is awaiting your call.

Kudos to whoever updated the thread title. :lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='756742' date='Mar 18 2009, 08:55 AM'][img]http://www.entertainmentnutz.com/movies/reviews/A/anger_management/AngerManagement-photo_05.jpg[/img]

The guy on the left is awaiting your call.

Kudos to whoever updated the thread title. :lol:[/quote]
Let's review...

You opened your mouth first...

You think what I'm doing is pathetic...

I think what you're doing is pathetic...and I showed you why I think it is pathetic...

And I'm the one who needs anger mangagement? LOL Makes as much sense as your other posts.

You're confusing amusement with anger. I'm not angry. Would it help you if I added one of these... :rofl:

Go pet your stapler.

[quote name='St. Jude' post='756835' date='Mar 18 2009, 03:01 PM']Let's review...

You opened your mouth first...

You think what I'm doing is pathetic...

I think what you're doing is pathetic...and I showed you why I think it is pathetic...

And I'm the one who needs anger mangagement? LOL Makes as much sense as your other posts.

You're confusing amusement with anger. I'm not angry. Would it help you if I added one of these... :rofl:

Go pet your stapler.[/quote]

[img]http://www.shinyshiny.tv/killer-rabbit-stapler.jpg[/img]

He's cute isn't he?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='756836' date='Mar 18 2009, 03:15 PM'][img]http://www.shinyshiny.tv/killer-rabbit-stapler.jpg[/img]

He's cute isn't he?[/quote]

The red eyes give away his true nature. It's the foul beast of Cair Bannoch. Watch your throat around him

Archived