bwahahahahahahah

BengalBacker

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='20 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1266592086' post='864333']
Epic Beard Man started it. He new what he was doing. You don't ask someone to spit sign your shoes and call him boy. That being said, pretty tough old dude. Still has decent hand speed.
[/quote]

I personally think they're both trashy pieces of shit but it makes me smile to see that black dude getting his ass handed to him. I'm sick and tired of black people acting like we should be afraid of them because they're black.....and yes, I'm aware that it's not all black people that act like that. I'm talking about these corn row wearing, gang banger wannabe's.

Aside from that, the one thing that keeps running through my mind when I watch the end of the clip when he's getting off the bus and the black dude is still talking shit......I keep hearing Della Reese in Harlem Nights "C'mon, bring ya ass nigga!"
MULLY

What, a mentally-deranged racist?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5sbHyH5OE[/media]

The guy is an ass-kicker, though. No doubt about that:
[img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c9/Ebm_bff.png[/img]

[quote name='Lucid' date='25 February 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1267110828' post='865309']
You people fucking suck..

I wish that racist old fucker would have gotten his ass kicked..

"How much to spit shine my shoes boy??"

What a racist fucking prick.. And so are the people on here who think he's cool.
[/quote]

Ok

One, he didnt say boy

Two, before the interviews it was unclear who was at fault. Did the black guy really offer to shine his shoes or was the old white guy making that up?

Clearly the old white guy is out of his effing mind, but before any of the other interviews were thrown up that was not at all known.

So please get a grip.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='25 February 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1267119770' post='865347']
Ok

One, he didnt say boy

Two, before the interviews it was unclear who was at fault. Did the black guy really offer to shine his shoes or was the old white guy making that up?

Clearly the old white guy is out of his effing mind, but before any of the other interviews were thrown up that was not at all known.

So please get a grip.
[/quote]

You get a grip..

You are trying to tell me you can't tell who the instigator is in that clip??

He might have offered to shine his shoes?? Are you fucking kidding me??

I thought it was obvious who started it, and then look into it and come to find out this guy is basically a crazy violent asshole... But some people on here think he is cool and are "glad to see that black person get what he had comin" and how he's tired of how "they act", or some other racist nonsense.

Defend away man. Buy all means have fun rationalizing.

[quote name='Lucid' date='25 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1267123634' post='865379']
You get a grip..

I thought it was obvious who started it, and then look into it and come to find out this guy is basically a crazy violent asshole... But some people on here think he is cool and are "glad to see that black person get what he had comin" and how he's tired of how "they act", or some other racist nonsense.

[/quote]

I have no idea, and here is the thing...NEITHER DO YOU!! (at least not on the initial video alone)

I have no idea if there was a conversation by the two about it before the video started recording (maybe he had a shoe shine business? is that not at all a possibility?) , and based on the initial video neither do you. The old man seemed to think he had offered, and said so.

Now yes I conceded based on the other videos the guy is a crazy loon who should likely be getting the help of the VA rather than be on the streets. But based on the initial video neither of us knew that, and for either of us to say otherwise would be conjecture and you know it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='25 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1267127250' post='865396']
I have no idea, and here is the thing...NEITHER DO YOU!! (at least not on the initial video alone)

I have no idea if there was a conversation by the two about it before the video started recording (maybe he had a shoe shine business? is that not at all a possibility?) , and based on the initial video neither do you. The old man seemed to think he had offered, and said so.

Now yes I conceded based on the other videos the guy is a crazy loon who should likely be getting the help of the VA rather than be on the streets. But based on the initial video neither of us knew that, and for either of us to say otherwise would be conjecture and you know it.
[/quote]

No not conjecture.. I thought the instigator was obvious long before the "interviews" and what not... You can tell by the disposition of the white dude and the reaction of the black guy... You can tell the dude is trying to get him worked up..

At best the comments should have been about how lame and trashy they BOTH were.. Not championing the cause of an obvious dickhead racist and going on about how cool it is to watch him act like it.

[quote name='Lucid' date='25 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1267129290' post='865404']
No not conjecture.. I thought the instigator was obvious long before the "interviews" and what not...[color="#FF0000"] You can tell by the disposition of the white dude and the reaction of the black guy... You can tell the dude is trying to get him worked up..[/color]

At best the comments should have been about how lame and trashy they BOTH were.. Not championing the cause of an obvious dickhead racist and going on about how cool it is to watch him act like it.
[/quote]

In all honesty, I couldnt tell. (I mean ive been victim of guys saying something then getting "pissed" about it. So no, I had no idea.)

But after everything seen now, I feel sorry for the old guy, he needs help he obviously is clinical and needs to be in a psych ward.

[quote name='Lucid' date='25 February 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1267110828' post='865309']
You people fucking suck..

[b]I wish that racist old fucker would have gotten his ass kicked..
[/b]

"How much to spit shine my shoes boy??"

What a racist fucking prick.. And so are the people on here who think he's cool.
[/quote]

He probably would have if the guy trying to fight him was anything more than just talk.

i think that shit was retarded funny man. im not going about race about this. it was some crazy old fucker that wanted his stacey adams shoes shined, and some drunk fucker that wanted some amberlamps! and the old guy can't be that racist if he's wearing some stacey adams shoes. however, i doubt that he even owns a pair.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='25 February 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1267140928' post='865461']
Bottom line the black guy got his ass handed to him no matter who started it...he went down acting bad and BAM! The old guy was even seated.....nuff said. And what Mully said is fact. :dance2:
[/quote]

birds of a feather and all that.

[quote name='Lucid' date='25 February 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1267123634' post='865379']
You get a grip..

[/quote]

That's all well and good, except the black guy kept going back to get in the guy's face. Yeah, maybe EBM baited him into it, and there's no doubt he's crazy, but to pretend that the black guy is a victim is laughable.

Is it racist to yell out "whoop that white man's ass?" or is that just cool?

Either way, people cheer it on because it's an old guy who punched someone who was coming after him. I think if it's a white kid in a Fubu shirt or a white kid with punk rock clothes doing the same thing the reaction would be similar. I think the age has more to do with it.

I just laughed at the situation, but I don't see where the indignation is coming from.

I never claimed anyone was a victim..

I found it pretty incredible that anyone would claim that either of them were "fucking cool!"..

You disagree?

You don't think prejudice has anything to do with someone having that opinion of either of the participants? You don't think if the outcome was reversed and people were on here talking about how cool that black guy was for "handing it to that white dude" cause they are "sick of how they do" that I would be the only one on here screaming foul?

I don't like racism whatever the color, and when I see it I will call it out.

Ok.

[quote name='Lucid' date='03 March 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1267635203' post='866631']
I never claimed anyone was a victim..

I found it pretty incredible that anyone would claim that either of them were "fucking cool!"..

You disagree?

You don't think prejudice has anything to do with someone having that opinion of either of the participants? You don't think if the outcome was reversed and people were on here talking about how cool that black guy was for "handing it to that white dude" cause they are "sick of how they do" that I would be the only one on here screaming foul?

I don't like racism whatever the color, and when I see it I will call it out.

Ok.
[/quote]

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='01 March 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1267461054' post='866220']
[b]Is it racist to yell out "whoop that white man's ass?" or is that just cool?[/b]

Either way, people cheer it on because it's an old guy who punched someone who was coming after him. [b]I think if it's a white kid in a Fubu shirt or a white kid with punk rock clothes doing the same thing the reaction would be similar. I think the age has more to do with it.[/b]

I just laughed at the situation, but I don't see where the indignation is coming from.
[/quote]

Archived