bwahahahahahahah

BengalBacker

I can't figure out whom was at fault there initially. Did the white dude say some racist shit first? I think the balck guy said something to him about shining his shoes...but its unclear to me. Seeing grandpa beat down a wannabe is pretty funny though.

[quote name='CTA513' date='18 February 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1266520447' post='864171']
[attachment=702:Epic-beard-man-victim-before-after.jpg]

Mortal Kombat style:

[youtube][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08[/url][/youtube]
[/quote]

:24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24:

What I find interesting about this after having rewatched it several times is how instigatory the (obviously) black woman filming this (women?) are in terms of "kick his white ass" before the beatdown, and how "Lawdy Jesus Christ, what the fuck?" and "we'll sue his ass, I got it on camera" are after their self-appointed black hero gets his ass whooped. Interesting how they coddle him after he got his fat mouth shut by an almost 70 year old man after talking a lot of shit. And the funny: black dude talking shit to him after beard dude gets off the bus "yeah, I'll fuck you up next time" ....and says it without any real conviction, only to try save face withe the black girls filming in the back of the bus...hilarious.

Not hilarious: had it gone the other way, would any of these chicks on the back of the bus called to the driver for an ambulance, or even asked the bearded white old dude if he needed one?

The AfricaBoi video (he IS gay, right?) explained it pretty well..."Don't fuck with people, leave each other [i]alone[/i]!"

[quote name='Bunghole' date='18 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1266550388' post='864259']
What I find interesting about this after having rewatched it several times is how instigatory the (obviously) black woman filming this (women?) are in terms of "kick his white ass" before the beatdown, and how "Lawdy Jesus Christ, what the fuck?" and "we'll sue his ass, I got it on camera" are after their self-appointed black hero gets his ass whooped. Interesting how they coddle him after he got his fat mouth shut by an almost 70 year old man after talking a lot of shit. And the funny: black dude talking shit to him after beard dude gets off the bus "yeah, I'll fuck you up next time" ....and says it without any real conviction, only to try save face withe the black girls filming in the back of the bus...hilarious.

Not hilarious: had it gone the other way, would any of these chicks on the back of the bus called to the driver for an ambulance, or even asked the bearded white old dude if he needed one?

The AfricaBoi video (he IS gay, right?) explained it pretty well..."Don't fuck with people, leave each other [i]alone[/i]!"
[/quote]

Mr. Rodgers has taught us alot. :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='18 February 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1266551755' post='864261']
Mr. Rodgers has taught us alot. :lol:
[/quote]

Its just hard to tell whom is really the instigator here. And how this video has become "viral" when there is supposedly very little racism left in the USA. Has anyone bothered to read the comments that some of these 'tards have attached to this YouTube vid? They are pretty insensitive and inflammatory, to say the very least.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='18 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1266552257' post='864263']
Its just hard to tell whom is really the instigator here. And how this video has become "viral" when there is supposedly very little racism left in the USA. Has anyone bothered to read the comments that some of these 'tards have attached to this YouTube vid? They are pretty insensitive and inflammatory, to say the very least.
[/quote]

Honestly seeing as the guy apparently has a history of this stuff (see actium's link with the baseball game video) it wouldn't surprise me if he was instigating

Archived