!!!THE OFFICIAL 4TH-7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2010 NFL DRAFT THREAD!!!

Big East Wideouts flying off the board.

[quote name='Jason' date='24 April 2010 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1272119782' post='882723']
The Raiders finally select Bruce Campbell. And didn't reach for him!

What the hell happened to AL Davis?
[/quote]

Reaction time slowing due to rigor mortis. He thinks its round 1 now.

Yeah, the HUGE upside to being a good team, and especially having GREAT coaches like Zim and Fitgerald and Coyle, is that players who aren't making the draft know that they are going to at least get some great coaching. We also have the track record of several URFA making the opening day roster, so it's even more attractive. This is why success breeds success!

[quote name='alleycat' date='24 April 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1272119830' post='882726']
Practice Squad developmental material, obviously.
[/quote]

they may grab one guy, but I think they also like Darius Hill's potential. Very good pass catcher, needs to learn to block.

I think I'm finally converting to NFL.com and NFL network...they do WAY better than ESPN and the website is better than CBS Sportsline (My "go to")
...I like the CBS Fantasy football but I may move that too

This draft coverage is making me a believer.

Raiders are rockin it btw.

Who do we get?

Three guys I'd really like in Round 4 are the Ute S, Robert Johnson, Longhorn LB Roddrick Muckleroy (underrated) or South Carolina's Eric Norwood (LB), who's a good pass rusher.

And at some point in the draft, I really like Brody Eldridge, TE Oklahoma, who's really versatile and has played a lot - at FB, C, G, and TE - he was their TE starter there for most of 2009 when Gresham got hurt, but he started at FB earlier in his career, and also started at C last year. He can be a devastating blocker at TE or RB, and can probably play OL, too. Very intriguing guy, IMO.

[quote name='texbengal' date='24 April 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1272120318' post='882736']
Three guys I'd really like in Round 4 are the Ute S, Robert Johnson, Longhorn LB Roddrick Muckleroy (underrated) or South Carolina's Eric Norwood (LB), who's a good pass rusher.

And at some point in the draft, I really like Brody Eldridge, TE Oklahoma, who's really versatile and has played a lot - at FB, C, G, and TE - he was their TE starter there for most of 2009 when Gresham got hurt, but he started at FB earlier in his career, and also started at C last year. He can be a devastating blocker at TE or RB, and can probably play OL, too. Very intriguing guy, IMO.
[/quote]

Can he long snap?

[quote name='cassanos' date='24 April 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1272120281' post='882733']
I think I'm finally converting to NFL.com and NFL network...they do WAY better than ESPN and the website is better than CBS Sportsline (My "go to")
...I like the CBS Fantasy football but I may move that too

This draft coverage is making me a believer.

Raiders are rockin it btw.

Who do we get?
[/quote]

I gave up watching it and am now watching Spartacus (an incredible show by the way once you get past the wierdness in the first few episodes.) My favorite parts are the picks rolling in and the discussion. I get the discussion here and the pics from CBS sportsline.com.

Archived