Rookies!

STRAYCAT

Well I havn't been on here a while..but had to tell this story. Otis Hudson was in the last few days at the shop and he asked one of my coherts what wax he should use on his ride....my buddy advised what to do and sent him on his way. Wed he comes up to the desk looking somewhat disgusted..I asked him how I could help him. Otis said man I put wax on my truck and I can't get it off...my arms are tired from rubbing so much. :blink:
So we walk out to his ride and what do I see...I black truck covered in white paste wax down one side frt bumper and two small panels on the other side.....I asked him if he put it on in the sun and he said yep.....asked if we could get it off for him. I took the ride around and 3 of my guy's in the back worked on it for an hr using solvents and ran it thru the wash 3 times. So he left with his ride cleaned off. Today Bobbie Williams comes in....he he gues what...I planted the seed for a rookie hazing. Bobbie is gonna work on getting the clip from karate kid when the master teached Daniel son how to wax on wax off to build his shoulder muscles. He wants to have it put up while a team meeting is going on...I'll keep ya posted. :smoke:

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='10 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1276221914' post='892633']
Well I havn't been on here a while..but had to tell this story. Otis Hudson was in the last few days at the shop and he asked one of my coherts what wax he should use on his ride....my buddy advised what to do and sent him on his way. Wed he comes up to the desk looking somewhat disgusted..I asked him how I could help him. Otis said man I put wax on my truck and I can't get it off...my arms are tired from rubbing so much. :blink:
So we walk out to his ride and what do I see...I black truck covered in white paste wax down one side frt bumper and two small panels on the other side.....I asked him if he put it on in the sun and he said yep.....asked if we could get it off for him. I took the ride around and 3 of my guy's in the back worked on it for an hr using solvents and ran it thru the wash 3 times. So he left with his ride cleaned off. Today Bobbie Williams comes in....he he gues what...I planted the seed for a rookie hazing. Bobbie is gonna work on getting the clip from karate kid when the master teached Daniel son how to wax on wax off to build his shoulder muscles. He wants to have it put up while a team meeting is going on...I'll keep ya posted. :smoke:
[/quote]

ha! thats awesome!...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='11 June 2010 - 05:11 AM' timestamp='1276258275' post='892659']
That would be funny...

wait... he's at least 21 and doesn't know how to wax a car??? And we expect him to play offensive line in the NFL... :telephone:
[/quote]

I've never waxed a car in my life. Looks like a waste of time. I guess you need a nice car to have the desire to wax it.

[quote name='sois' date='11 June 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1276282355' post='892721']
I've never waxed a car in my life. Looks like a waste of time. I guess you need a nice car to have the desire to wax it.
[/quote]
Had nice ones all my life....helps keep it looking good in the long run. My 97 Ram looks as good the day I bought it...Bobbie should be in monday so I may know if he got to do the joke yet.

oh yeah....... :steelerssuck:

[quote name='sois' date='11 June 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1276282355' post='892721']
[/quote]
My Father used to tell me he would wash and wax his GTO every weekend, and he could only afford two nice wheels so he would put them both one side and park that side towards the street, then rotate them to the other side the following weekend.

He was dumbfounded that I didn't wash my beat up white, red, and rust Camaro weekly when I was in high school.

Archived