Worst movie ever made???

TheBeaverHunter

I was going to nominate Highlander II: The Quickening, but IIRC it was so terrible that even Highlander fans deny it exists.

In lieu of that, I present the sheer awfulness that is Batman And Robin, with their resplendant nipples and enhanced codpieces:
[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2010/02/batmanrobin-660x344.jpg[/img]

Actually, I had presumed the D,WMC? would have been terrible, but I ended up watching it once and to be honest, I thought it had moments of brilliance. Much like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, it looked terrible on the outside but was actually a pretty decent movie (at times).

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1284482823' post='918782']
I liked Never Ending Story and Van Helsing. I have to admit, everytime I watch VH, I can't help but feel like they could have done a lot more with it.
[/quote]
Like not make Dracula a less menacing vampire than Count Chocula?

Like use CGI that didn't make it look like a made-for-tv movie?

Like hire people that could act their way out of a paper bag?

Like use script writers that maybe actually read the literary source for the Van Helsing character?

Any of the twilight movies. Most sappy, melodramatic, hypersensitive, teeny and girly movie series ever. I wish I looked good with my shirt off or had superwhite skin, because those seem to be the only qualifiers to become rich as a male actor in this movie series. My GF has control of the movies one day per week, so I was forced to suffer.

• 2 weeks later...
The BEST worst movie ever has got to be Forbidden Zone.
It is a movie from the 80's that was designed to be the ultimate cult film by the comedy/completely wacked out music troup The Knights of the Oingo Boingo which is where Danny Elfman got his start. He plays Satan in this movie which features Herve Villechaize (Tattoo - the plane! the plane!) as the king of the Forbidden Zone. The entire thing is in black and white and nothing really makes sense but there are some pretty funny scenes and if you get a little stoned before watching you'll probably actually like the movie. Otherwise you'll just be like "What the FUCK?"
This movie is such a cult film that if you order a copy from the website it gets mailed to you by the director. He'll sign it for an extra 10 bucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived