It's not MY fault we're 2-2 (we're 2-5 now, maybe it IS my fault!)

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1286483039' post='927847']
I just have not had any luck since getting the Brown couch in my basement.

It was delivered right before the 2007 shootout and up until this past Sunday I have always watched Bengals vs. Browns in a different location.

0-2 with Brown couch in the Battle of Ohio.

That said, this Tampa marks an opportunity to get the career attendance record into the winning 70-70-1 as it stands today (regular season/post season)
[/quote]

Seems like you need an orange blanket to cover that couch.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1286551202' post='928022']
just like amish the bengals are 2-0 when i"m in the stands this year(Ravens and @panthers). Sunday will be the first home game i have missed since 2001, so if they lose i will take all the blame.
[/quote]

Does that mean we only lose if your not at the game ? If so, does that include the tailgate ?

[size="7"][font="Impact"][b]Somebody get him a ticket.[/b][/font][/size]

You're ALL wrong. They lose because I watched them online on my computer because i live in Dallas and they almost never show games here, but EVERY TIME I watch em online they lose! They won EVERY game last year when i was following along on NFL gameday, but soon as some goddamned genius told me how to get feeds through atdhe,.net it was history.. They won against the ratbirds because i couldn't pull in a feed and well..NE game was just a fluke.. I watched on national TV so that doesn't count.
If I could ONLY keep my cotton pickin eyes off the goddamned atdhe.net shit we would have already wrapped up the SuperBowl and the reds woulda won the world series and I woulda gotten laid and food would taste better and i could quit smoking and ... Well crap...this'll never end.. I fully expect any moment to be wrongly accused of murdering a school full of retarded children any time because of atdhe.net!

OH NOOOOOO...COPS!

• 3 weeks later...
Shit. Maybe it IS me after all. We are 2-0 when I've attended, but we're now 0-5 when I don't. I've tried everything. Different jerseys, different TVs, no TV, radio only, no radio, internet only, no internet, SlingBoxes, Sunday Ticket online, CBS Sportsline, NFL.com, Justin.tv, underwear, commando.... the only thing consistent is that I've NOT been at the games and we've lost every single one.

Mrs ABF pointed out this morning that when I went to Carolina, she and ABF Jr dressed up our Black Lab puppy and put a Bengal bandana around his neck for the game. Okay, maybe it's if I attend *OR* if Shadow is wearing Bengaly stuff. So today we dress the dog up - we lose. So it's not him.

I will be attending MNF against the Squeefers next week. We will win. And then I'll have to go to every remaining game on the schedule.

My wife is gonna kill me.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1288562344' post='936074']
Shit. Maybe it IS me after all. We are 2-0 when I've attended, but we're now 0-5 when I don't. I've tried everything. Different jerseys, different TVs, no TV, radio only, no radio, internet only, no internet, SlingBoxes, Sunday Ticket online, CBS Sportsline, NFL.com, Justin.tv, underwear, commando.... the only thing consistent is that I've NOT been at the games and we've lost every single one.

Mrs ABF pointed out this morning that when I went to Carolina, she and ABF Jr dressed up our Black Lab puppy and put a Bengal bandana around his neck for the game. Okay, maybe it's if I attend *OR* if Shadow is wearing Bengaly stuff. So today we dress the dog up - we lose. So it's not him.

I will be attending MNF against the Squeefers next week. We will win. And then I'll have to go to every remaining game on the schedule.

My wife is gonna kill me.
[/quote]
It's not you it's the team. I have tried everything in the book also.

• 2 weeks later...
I do not want to be the one at fault. This mob will kill a person.

Actually if we disallowed everyone who had a loss this season while attending, the stadium would be empty.

Although this game was a loss, I enjoyed the tailgate and steak sandwiches are always a good thing.

Chad drove his flat black Bentley for this game.

P.S. She still said no...

Archived