Marvin Lewis signs deal to return to coach Bengals! W00T!

[quote name='ccartman2' timestamp='1294177763' post='957994']
don't know what people were expecting from the news conference, but obviously they aren't going to give away any concessions made by either side, unless Marvin gained a new title, which didn't happen. [b] I'd imagine Marvin wound up winning his most important concession or he wouldn't be back.[/b] I'd imagine we will realize what that was by the end of the week.
[/quote]

Marvin said he wouldn't be back right now had he not gotten what he wanted.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294177976' post='958006']
Marvin was asked if every assistant coach was under contract for 2011.
He said not yet.

MB said Marvin's contract is longer than any other coach.
[/quote]

Which means its at least 3 years because we just did Zimmer for 3 years this past year which means zim has 2 years left.

Mike Brown - marvin is NOT a puppet.......marvin has control, not influence over his area...marvin and mike are on the same page........

great ? - if you're always in lock-step, why has it taken over a year to get a deal done? Mike says that's contractual not personnel.

[quote name='BengalsNYC' timestamp='1294178172' post='958016']
Mike Brown - marvin is NOT a puppet.......marvin has control, not influence over his area...marvin and mike are on the same page........

great ? - if you're always in lock-step, why has it taken over a year to get a deal done? Mike says that's contractual not personnel.
[/quote]

"Marvin is not a puppet. Marvin tell them you are not a puppett"

FTR I dont think Marvin is a puppet

Archived