Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

looks like her skit show turned in to a movie. she is kinda funny sometimes..

Hader is the freaking man.. I may watch it when it's on Netflix

looks like her skit show turned in to a movie. she is kinda funny sometimes..

Hader is the freaking man.. I may watch it when it's on Netflix

I find it funny that her character's name is the same as her biological name.  If you are going to go that route, might as well do what they did in "This Is The End" and entire cast use their real names.

Jupiter Ascending was disappointing

Everything I have read is saying it sucks.. that in itself is disappointing.. I was really looking forward to it. I will still watch it though..

just saw Kingsmen, liked it more than I thought I would.

It's kind of like X-Men: First Class meets James Bond.  You can certainly tell Matthew Vaughn directed both. Some of the same writers too. Also same composer.

Jason, I think you'll like it.

Really looking forward to seeing this...

Everything I have read is saying it sucks.. that in itself is disappointing.. I was really looking forward to it. I will still watch it though..

Really looking forward to seeing this...

Visually its good, but the story is predictable and the acting bad.

Walking Dead season finale March 29 will be 90 minutes long

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-deads-season-5-finale-100200088.html

(spoilers... I did not read the whole article)

and 

Lady Gaga will play a major role in Season 5 of American Horror called "Hotel"

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/lady-gaga-joins-american-horror-180200792.html

While I'm at it and I do not have the source...

two of my Neftlix favorites have been renewed for a third season.

Peaky Blinders and Ripper Street.

Ripper returns September 30 and Peaky in November (tentatively) 

Anyone watching Ripper, the madam of the high class bordello, Long Susan, is

an absolute knock out.

Orange is the New Black returns for Season Three in May and Piper's wiener boyfriend, Larry,

will not be back at least this season. Good.

Also highly recommend Freaks and Geeks. 1980 high school... young James Franco, Seth Rogan,

Jason Segal and the guy who plays Sweets the shrink in Bones.

Yes, recently got Netflix and am binge watching.

Currently into Dexter which I had never seen.  tele07.gif

There could be a drinking game where you take a shot every time his slut sister says "fuck"

and two for "motherfuck" and you would be dead of alcohol poisoning by the end of the episode.

http://www.eonline.com/news/632609/toy-story-4-will-be-a-romantic-comedy-and-a-separate-story-from-original-trilogy?cmpid=tweol-manual

Wait, you've got more-than-a-friend in me now?!

Talking about plans for the already hotly anticipated Toy Story 4, Pixar president Jim Morris said in an interview with Disney Latino that the upcoming sequel will not just be picking up where Toy Story 3 left off and going from there.

"It is not a continuation of the end of the story of Toy Story 3," Morris said, per Slash Film. "Temporarily it is, but it will be a love story. It will be a romantic comedy. It will not put much focus on the interaction between the characters and children. I think it will be a very good movie."

A rom-com featuring Woody, Buzz, Barbie and the rest of the gang? Stop it, we're sold.

READ: 13 times the Toy Story franchise made you weep uncontrollably

Morris also acknowledged what so many fans of the first three films were already thinking—that the sequels were so unlikely in that they built on and maybe even bested the original, making it hard to believe that Toy Story 3 can be topped.

"The third movie ended in a beautiful way and completed a trilogy," he said. "I think this movie is not part of this trilogy. It is a separate story, which in turn I do not know if [it] will be continued. Never begin a project with that in mind."

Just watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (2010).  Comedic/slasher GOLD.

If Shaun of the Dead is your thing, don't watch the trailer; just watch the movie.   The trailer gives too much away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hJSCqqIs4

Just watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (2010).  Comedic/slasher GOLD.

If Shaun of the Dead is your thing, don't watch the trailer; just watch the movie.   The trailer gives too much away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hJSCqqIs4

Lol caught that on Netflix a few years back good stuff. You'd probably like Club Dread too. Its by the Super Troopers guys.

Archived