2011 Reds Gameday Thread!

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1313112579' post='1014096']
my apologies, the only part of the game I listened to was the Rockies home run in the 9th. I promptly turned the game off! Sorry for any elevated heartrates.
[/quote]

Dont watch or listen to another game all year...we will be back in first in no time!

if alonso becomes decent enough defensively at 3rd it would be huge...bigger then huge. That's a guy you can plug in anywhere in your lineup and hell make it better. If you go with sappelt in left, cozart at short and alonso and rolen at 3rd you can pretty much spend all ofseason money and trades to acquire an ace or a few good relievers

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1313346810' post='1015446']
ha, wasn't watching and saw the score it was 4-0 and reds are getting no-hit. I start watching and its instantly 4-3. :lol:
[/quote]

If Bruce can just find a way to be average during his low points, the dude will an all star every year. Cause when he gets hot he is the best hitter in baseball.

His hot months are like .340 10 homers 30 rbis. His bad months are like .210 2 homers 10 rbis. Just find a way to get those bad months to be like .260 5 homers 15 rbis and he will be a monster.

Bruce has the potential to be a .300 40 120 guy with gold glove defense. MVP caliber player. Just has to keep the low points a little higher and then his streaks will carry him to great years. Good thing is he is only 24. Take away those frustrating lulls and this dude will be a stud.

[quote name='Go Skins' timestamp='1313682961' post='1017198']
Jamie B and I are going to the game Reds/Nats game tonight. I managed to get tickets for half price over a month ago.

Hopefully the weather people are wrong and it doesn't rain.
[/quote]

Kidnap Ryan Zimmerman and brain wash him into thinking he plays for the Reds.

[quote name='Go Skins' timestamp='1313682961' post='1017198']
Jamie B and I are going to the game Reds/Nats game tonight. I managed to get tickets for half price over a month ago.

Hopefully the weather people are wrong and it doesn't rain.
[/quote]

40% chance.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1313798497' post='1018006']

I used to think that for years, had never been to a winning Reds game till I was in my 20s.
[/quote]

We should have gone to Baltimore in June when the Reds were here....oh wait, in your words, that isn't "real baseball". :lmao:

Archived