Who Are The Bengals Looking At, 2012/2013?

Found this on another board.  If you watch the video there is a pick of Mr. Hayes checking his phone:

Mike Catapano had a very successful showing at Princeton Pro Day. 

results were...

Ht: 6037
Wt: 271
Bench: 33 reps
Vertical: 37.5
3 Cone: 7.03
Shuttle: 4.21
Broad: 116
40: 4.69 and 4.75 (timed outside in cold weather with 20 mph winds) 

Many teams attended, Eagles and Bengals had D Line coach present.

Catapano so far has had 6 teams who scheduled private workouts with him prior to his pro day

http://www.collegesportsdirect.com/V...50&vid=1968806

nice find.

Ziggy is 1 1/4 inches taller (they weigh the exact same), ran .06 seconds faster (4.63), and broad jumped 2 inches further (118in).  Other than that this guy beat him on everything:

He benched 12 more reps (33), jumped 3 inches higher in his vert (37.5), was .08 faster in the three cone (7.03) and .05 faster in the short shuttle (4.21).  Those last 2 numbers are truly nuts for that kind of weight.

Josh Kirkendall ‏@CincyJungle22m
Bengals Tight Ends Coach Jonathan Hayes In Attendance At Stanford Pro Day http://sbn.to/16M7Z7f Damond Talbot @drocksthaparty37m
Pats eagles 49ers jags bengals raiders colts bills, several others and 1 canadian league team were present for the #EKU pro day

I think their TE, Zack Ertz, is a better all-around prospect than Fleener, whom the Colts got last year.

Ziggy is 1 1/4 inches taller (they weigh the exact same), ran .06 seconds faster (4.63), and broad jumped 2 inches further (118in).  Other than that this guy beat him on everything:

He benched 12 more reps (33), jumped 3 inches higher in his vert (37.5), was .08 faster in the three cone (7.03) and .05 faster in the short shuttle (4.21).  Those last 2 numbers are truly nuts for that kind of weight.

Plus, he's not 28! (Some teams were claiming that, about Ansah).

Had a great punt return session with @bengals

wondering if this was some kind of private workout as the LSU pro day isn't until next week.

Bengals coming to @LSUfball this week to work out @dalleman30, @Mathieu_Era + possibly @bwing38. #LSUROAR @wafb

wondering if this was some kind of private workout as the LSU pro day isn't until next week.

Bengals coming to @LSUfball this week to work out @dalleman30, @Mathieu_Era + possibly @bwing38. #LSUROAR @wafb

I saw that but have not seen where.

Can the Honey Badger, Tyrann Mathieu, even work out with LSU at their pro day ? 

I saw that but have not seen where.

Can the Honey Badger, Tyrann Mathieu, even work out with LSU at their pro day ? 

its up to LSU. He's still a student there.

Former Vol WR Da'Rick Rogers, who played at Tennessee Tech last year participated at the Tennessee Pro Day.

Also, many former players often participate at there alma mater's pro days.  Guys who have been in the league but haven't been on a team in awhile.

its up to LSU. He's still a student there.

Former Vol WR Da'Rick Rogers, who played at Tennessee Tech last year participated at the Tennessee Pro Day.

Also, many former players often participate at there alma mater's pro days.  Guys who have been in the league but haven't been on a team in awhile.

Maybe they will work out JaMarcus Russell!

:)

Catapano has been a mid-late round favorite of mine since I saw him at the East/West Game....there's not much tape out there that I can find on him, but he definitely looked the part that week. 

The talking heads on NFL.com were talking about him yesterday. They said 4-5 round for him.

Archived