Barry Bonds - Would you vote him into the Hall?

Jason

I don't know if I would vote for him or not. But I would not be too upset if he got in. I thought he was a Hall caliber player before he started juicing. But if he does get in, he should have an asterisk by his name.

Sosa does not belong.

I would vote him in. He was a hall of famer before he started juicing and when he did he was better then all of the others.

Bonds unlike the other steroid users was just not about home runs. He was a great fielder and base stealer. He was one of the greatest players to ever play the game but he will never get the recognition he deserves.

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1355828065' post='1195096']
Only if Pete were let in too.
[/quote]

x3

And as long as the MLB takes the position it takes on Pete, it's a stain for any of these juicers to make it in. Otherwise qualified or not.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1356025241' post='1195857']
Because I wanted people to elaborate an opinion, not just cast a vote.

Failpost.
[/quote]

Yeah, because a poll makes it impossible to elaborate on your vote. Good one.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1356038672' post='1195918']
Yeah, because a poll makes it impossible to elaborate on your vote. Good one.
[/quote]

Whenever I do a poll I get far more votes than I do posts.

Plus counting is not that hard.

Sure. You had guys use greenies for years, and nobody complained about the competitive advantage. This only occurred because baseball's most Sacred records, the Home Run Record for a year and a career, was being taken down. The fact is, that of the people caught using roids, over 55% have been pitchers.

Barry Belongs in the Hall, and so does Pete.

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1356413822' post='1198902']
not for a long while, but probably eventually.... mostly because i have heard so many stories about him being[b] a racist dirtbag off the baseball field.[/b]
[/quote]

that never stopped them from putting Ty Cobb and a bunch of players from that era in the Hall.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1357314466' post='1203268']
that never stopped them from putting Ty Cobb and a bunch of players from that era in the Hall.
[/quote]

what? how does that even make sense? was ty cobb a dirtbag? did ty cobb hate black fans?

living in an era of segregation literally, LITERALLY has nothing to do with a modern day players racist behavior.

are you kidding me?

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1357579163' post='1205965']
what? how does that even make sense? [b]was ty cobb a dirtbag? did ty cobb hate black fans?[/b]

living in an era of segregation literally, LITERALLY has nothing to do with a modern day players racist behavior.

are you kidding me?
[/quote]

Uh, yeah he was. He was also known to beat the shit out of black people for fun among other questionable conduct...

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1357579163' post='1205965']

what? how does that even make sense? was ty cobb a dirtbag? did ty cobb hate black fans?

are you kidding me?
[/quote]

You need a history lesson, don't you?

Archived