!!!THE BENGALS @ COWBOYS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

Also since this is pre season why not manage the clock better at the end of the game to try and score to get ready for the real thing?

This is something Marvin needs to work on cause his clock management sucks ass.

there was 37 seconds left and they were on their own 20.  In a real game they're kneeling it.

Any out of town prpeseason live watchers?  I swear they started off with the Cowboys home coverage and switched to the Bengals broadcast by the 2nd qtr.  Anyone?

Yep. I'm not sure why it switched, but it did.

They're only losing by 1 score. It's not Marvin's style to risk a turnover with that much distance and lack of time.

Wouldn't you want to see your team try and score in a game before half if they can though? Forget it's pre-seaon. 

But the reason I wanted them to try is because it's a good practice before the season starts. 

Wouldn't you want to see your team try and score in a game before half if they can though? Forget it's pre-seaon. 
But the reason I wanted them to try is because it's a good practice before the season starts. 

In a real game, if the circumstances were the exact same, I wouldn't. I'm okay with them going into the half to regroup.

Archived