God I Hate the Cardinals

Elflocko

Meh, better the Cardinals than the Dodgers.  Of course, none of you whipper-snappers remember the Reds-Dodgers rivalry, nor would understand why when I heard Tommy Lasorda claim that he bled Dodger Blue that I wanted to help him prove it.

For me, right now, Cardinals > Tigers > Dodgers=Red Sox.  If the Cheech and Chongs take on the ESPNSox in the Selig Bowl, well, I'll probably have a hell of a time giving a crap about baseball.

Meh, better the Cardinals than the Dodgers.  Of course, none of you whipper-snappers remember the Reds-Dodgers rivalry, nor would understand why when I heard Tommy Lasorda claim that he bled Dodger Blue that I wanted to help him prove it.

For me, right now, Cardinals > Tigers > Dodgers=Red Sox.  If the Cheech and Chongs take on the ESPNSox in the Selig Bowl, well, I'll probably have a hell of a time giving a crap about baseball.

Oh, I certainly am old enough to remember that rivalry, a rivalry that died nearly 20 years ago.  Time to move on, gramps.  The Cardinals have been the consistent thorn in our side for the better part of the last decade, therefore my vitriol is reserved for them.

And the Yankees, Braves, and Red Sox, just on general principle...

Oh, I certainly am old enough to remember that rivalry, a rivalry that died nearly 20 years ago.  Time to move on, gramps.  The Cardinals have been the consistent thorn in our side for the better part of the last decade, therefore my vitriol is reserved for them.

And the Yankees, Braves, and Red Sox, just on general principle...

As am I and like you, my hatred for the dodgers has faded and gave way to the whiny birds.  I have to mute TV games against them since Chris Welsh and Thom Brenneman worship the whiny birds, Grande too when he steps out of retirement occasionally just to annoy people.

I hate them too. The Cardinals of 2004-present are to the Reds what the Steelers of 2004 until 2010 were to the Bengals. At least the Steelers suck this year, so there's that.

Including the part where half the team is/was juicing.

Thom Brenneman worship the whiny birds, Grande too when he steps out of retirement occasionally just to annoy people.

Everything is extremes with him when it comes to baseball, though.  If that windbag has a breath mint in the booth then that stadium, AND YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY, provides ABSOLUTELY the BEST breath mints out of all the MANY OTHER breath mints there are TODAY. 

Everything is extremes with him when it comes to baseball, though.  If that windbag has a breath mint in the booth then that stadium, AND YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY, provides ABSOLUTELY the BEST breath mints out of all the MANY OTHER breath mints there are TODAY. 

That's funny.  The ultimate telling sign that Chris Welsh is full of shit:  They were in Philly for a series and he said that he had a cheesesteak earlier and JTM's are better.

I vote "Not Watch"...

I hate the Cards and Sox also. I have already stopped watching anyway. I'm following the progress, but have only watch maybe two innings combined since the Reds lost. I don't like the Tigers either and am indifferent toward the Dodgers. So I'll check the scores, but won't watch much.

Nah.  They're all posers.  And many of those beard are unhygenic - I saw a bird nesting in one of them just yesterday and another was stained with tobacco juice.

Seriously! A bunch of guys grew beards, who gives a fuck?  With everybody's personal opinions so readily available now, it's amazing what some people find fascinating. It's not that hard. Just don't shave. And as Amish alluded to, they don't even seem to be grooming them at all, they're just not shaving. But it's a major news story.

Seriously.  God damnit.  This was the only series I absolutely did not want. 

The

Only

One.

A loss to the Texans on the first week of the playoffs is undoubtedly next with my luck.  Probably behind Case effing Kenum too..

Archived