!!!THE BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

Love how they are showing how fast Ben is getting the ball out of his hands. Zimmer plays off coverage A LOT to keep away from big plays.  If we want to make this a competitive game, we are going to have to press and get to Ben.

Someone needs to order a fucking code red. Take matters into their own hands.

Exactly.  Bengals are being owned in this game so far.     All this talk of the bengals being physical.  Um... yeah... where is it.   Total beat down.    I have no say in this display on the field as a fan.   But as a player.  Yeah... I would be embarrassed.    

Love how they are showing how fast Ben is getting the ball out of his hands. Zimmer plays off coverage A LOT to keep away from big plays.  If we want to make this a competitive game, we are going to have to press and get to Ben.

Not sure that's going to happen. 

My biggest disappointment this year has been the disappearance of Carlos Dunlap in the pass rushing department.

I am getting tired of all the crying going on in Bengal land....when will someone on this team hit one of these fuck nuts in the mouth?  Carson, Rivers and now Huber, all everyone wants to do is go in the fetal position and cry like babies blaming the refs...it's time one of our guys cheap shot those fuckers

I do not agree with taking a cheap shot but I do agree with the rest. They need to punch back and they are not.

Archived