!!!THE BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

you have two timeouts and 1:10 on the clock and choose to run the clock out. WTF marvin.

marvin would have a hard time finding a more ardent supporter on this board, but that series of events leaves even me shaking my head. even a FG would have been huge there.

with that said, we're still going to make a 2nd half comeback that will be one for the record books.

:icon15:

I don't know why some here are getting all butt hurt when the talking heads speak the obvious truth. This team hasn't earned respect. Every time they have a chance to win a "big" game they go out and lay an egg. This team is good, they are not great and wont ever be unless they are held accountable.

Rodney Harrison: "the Bengals just don't win games like this. They're not mentally tough."

Rodney Harrison: "the Bengals just don't win games like this. They're not mentally tough."

This is the reason why this performance is on marvin

I don't know why some here are getting all butt hurt when the talking heads speak the obvious truth. This team hasn't earned respect. Every time they have a chance to win a "big" game they go out and lay an egg. This team is good, they are not great and wont ever be unless they are held accountable.

Agree

I have to say, while it's true that this team has often believed their own press when they are playing well, and then invariably fall flat on their face, I didn't expect it against Pittsburgh, as the history and rivalry should be an obvious, all-bets-are-off-buckle-your-chinstraps-tight kind of game.

Ok. The wind is blowing hard enough that the ball is drifting a yard or more on a long snap to the putter and they tried a touch pass fade in the end zone. Was that the call or an audible? They got a td on the drive but that may indicate someone on the coaching staff wasn't thinking or can't adjust to playing conditions.

punter11.gif

Reminds me of Hines Ward's cheap shot on Keith Rivers

I am getting tired of all the crying going on in Bengal land....when will someone on this team hit one of these fuck nuts in the mouth?  Carson, Rivers and now Huber, all everyone wants to do is go in the fetal position and cry like babies blaming the refs...it's time one of our guys cheap shot those fuckers

Archived