AJ Green Chronicles

One thing I really like about AJ is how when he makes a great play or a TD he just drops the ball or tosses it to the ref and walks away. Don't get me wrong, I was totally onboard with all of Chads celebrations.....so you fucking haters can rest assured that I haven't slipped over to your side. Regardless, AJ just has that "That's right, bitches" attitude. Fantastic!

MULLY

Nice video Rumble. I just realized alot of bengal fans are glass half empty ppl. I guess being a bengal fan could have that effect if you let it.

AJ is a phenomenal player, but he does need to work on the drops. A player of his talent shouldn't have more than a couple a year.

What bothers me is that he seems to be placed on a pedestal by the OC. 

I hope he does not want to go home to Atlanta when his contract is up.

Home is Summerville, South Carolina.  There's no NFL team there.  Plus, players going "home" when they hit free agency is overrated.  Most players care about getting paid.  And if the team that drafted them has shown the ability to be successful, they'll stick with that team more often than not once that contract extension is offered.  Now, if I'm wrong, Luke Kuechly isn't a bad consolation prize.  

Archived