Rey Maulaluga on Anthony Collins

If management wants the Stains to believe that they won't sign Hawkins (last minute they screw the Stains and sign him) then Rey just stepped in it by calling out management for being cheap, ...never a good idea.

Vinny Rey gets a new contract.

Vinnie Rey's contract situation isn't attached to whether or not Ray says something on Instagram that he shouldn't have. Nothing is going to happen to Ray because of this, he'll just get told to be quiet and that's about it, hell still be playing here this year and will be starting. This "he's got to go" stuff is a bit over the top.

Who's saying he's got to go?

We need as many linebackers as we can keep.

Instead of a 4th or 5th round linebacker in the draft it could move up to 3rd round as insurance against a disgruntled employee.

Maualuga had 8 more tackles than any other defender in the playoff game, and the only tackle for loss in the game.

He also had some critical misses.

I thought Rey played well last year, deserved the comeback player of the year award for this team. But his performance much like Andy's could have been better.

Did I tell you guys about the time I got drunk and I was Chillin with AC and his sister and she was as big as him and I was on her lap like a puppy making out with her? True story. A member from here can confirm this cause we was together. 

:lol:

I can only imagine how silly it looked.

Did I tell you guys about the time I got drunk and I was Chillin with AC and his sister and she was as big as him and I was on her lap like a puppy making out with her? True story. A member from here can confirm this cause we was together. 

He's lying.  Hahaha.

I'm surprised AC's sister didn't eat you for a snack.  

He's lying.  Hahaha.

I'm surprised AC's sister didn't eat you for a snack.  

:lol:

She was a big girl too haha

Bitch could be a DT lmao

Smizno was with me that night. We were at FB's haha

"Did someone say steak?"

Wow, I guess none of you ever talk shit about your boss/work place.  Rey is cool for saying non-cliche stuff.

There is a difference between "talking" shit among friends and putting it out on the WORLD WIDE WEB for all to see.

There is a difference between "talking" shit among friends and putting it out on the WORLD WIDE WEB for all to see.

oh yeah hahahahaha

anyways, i still appreciate reading it, now i like maulaliuga more.

Archived