*******Official DAY 2 Draft Thread*******

Tuitt's nickname should be "Round"

See, that's the thing.  He had hernias and then got fat this year.  Cut 25 pounds off of him and return to being a pretty scary dude IMO. 

Balti on the clock.  Doesn't help the catch up process with all of these commercials.

He and Tuitt are NFL.com's best remaining by a country mile now.

You guys keep doing this I'm not telling you who got picked but here is who got picked dance and it's ruining it for the rest of us. Please just join the rest of us and we can all enjoy it together. Brothers 4 life.

You guys keep doing this I'm not telling you who got picked but here is who got picked dance and it's ruining it for the rest of us. Please just join the rest of us and we can all enjoy it together. Brothers 4 life.

Wait, we can't talk about players who haven't been picked?

WOAH.... That wasn't the right Richardson! LOL.

Was that La Canfora that said Antonio instead of Paul LOL.  What a douchebag.

I have no idea who is picked before the NFL.com site says.  He was talking about players remaining to be picked on NFL'com's list, also old news.

Wait, we can't talk about players who haven't been picked?

WOAH.... That wasn't the right Richardson! LOL.

Was that La Canfora that said Antonio instead of Paul LOL.  What a douchebag.

Yes you definitely can. But you just said Tuitt and Hyde were definitely the top players available. You can't deny that was in an I know more than you know because I am two picks ahead vain. Listen I am being cool to you. Just be cool.

Archived