What the hell is happening in Ferguson?

kennethmw

Time for you guys to fire up your torches and sharpen you pitchforks.

Again.

You're bound to get one right sooner or later.

Yeah. Sooner or later an unarmed person won't deserve to be shot dead.

I am looking forward to the day. Do you think it will ever come?

:facepalm:

Yeah. Sooner or later an unarmed person won't deserve to be shot dead.

I am looking forward to the day. Do you think it will ever come?

:machinegunyellow:  :afropic:

You probably beat off to cops shooting people dead....

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sure you're not, but you should be.

You're right. I'm not ashamed of myself at all.

Why should I be ashamed of myself?

x2

Talk about your glass houses..

You guys should go read the DOJ report I posted, then go back and read through this thread.

T-Dub, in all my years here, I have never made a post that I am ashamed of, or don't stand behind today.

You guys should go read the DOJ report I posted, then go back and read through this thread.

T-Dub, in all my years here, I have never made a post that I am ashamed of, or don't stand behind today.

I'll never be ashamed of being sick of unarmed people being gunned down by people

we pay to protect us. 

That's great that over the years you haven't grown and want to stay the same.

But there is nothing in that report that we haven't already went over. I wasn't ashamed

when I typed what I said then. And I am not ashamed now. 

Federal law requires that the government must also prove that the officer acted willfully, that is, “for the specific purpose of violating the law.”

The only possible basis for prosecuting Wilson under 18 U.S.C. § 242 would therefore be if the government could prove that his account is not true

The kid died 160 feet (that's over half a football field) away from the cop car.

People that were there were upset from it. Some of those people were white.

That entire police force has been proven to be racially biased and violating civil rights.

The officer that killed this kid was fired because he was part of a racially biased force. 

He was a great fit for the Ferguson PD.

Why do we have non-lethal weapons? Why doesn't a cop try shooting at at their legs to immobilize them

when they running away? Why not shoot at their legs if they are 160 feet away?

Why are all unarmed people that are shot and killed deserving of their fate?

Instead of acting like Wilson was justified, (and obviously you feel justified too)

why not look at ways to keep shit like this from happening again?

Nothing to see here folks, just another unarmed black man legally killed.

Move along now.

Progress is impossible without change. And those that can not

change their minds can not change anything. I want progress.

I'll never be ashamed of being sick of unarmed people being gunned down by people

we pay to protect us. 

But there is nothing in that report that we haven't already went over. I wasn't ashamed

The kid died 160 feet (that's over half a football field) away from the cop car.

That entire police force has been proven to be racially biased and violating civil rights.

The officer that killed this kid was fired because he was part of a racially biased force. 

Why do we have non-lethal weapons? Why doesn't a cop try shooting at at their legs to immobilize them

Instead of acting like Wilson was justified, (and obviously you feel justified too)

Move along now.

Very well said.

we pay to protect us. 

Move along now.

Fantastic post OS.  

The officer DID NOTHING WRONG! Michael Brown's actions are the reason he's dead. Not a bad cop.

You guys were on a witch hunt from the beginning. I'll bet you'd be happy now if the cop was rotting in jail, even though he's innocent, because, you know, some cops are guilty.

Weston, big_dish and others were spot on, you guys were wrong. You should be ashamed, and you should stop fanning flames every time something happens without knowing the truth.

The officer DID NOTHING WRONG! Michael Brown's actions are the reason he's dead. Not a bad cop.

You guys were on a witch hunt from the beginning. I'll bet you'd be happy now if the cop was rotting in jail, even though he's innocent, because, you know, some cops are guilty.

Weston, big_dish and others were spot on, you guys were wrong. You should be ashamed, and you should stop fanning flames every time something happens without knowing the truth.

as long as you feel this same way about OJ then you would at least be consistent. But something tells me you don't.

as long as you feel this same way about OJ then you would at least be consistent. But something tells me you don't.

Really Lucid? OJ?

Yeah, it's exactly the same, and yes, I was out there leading the charge of suburban middle class whites, looting and burning down our neighborhood stores. No justice, no peace.

Anyone who thinks OJ was innocent and Wilson was guilty is fucking stupid.

Strawman much?

Boom

Boom? You liked his strawman? I'm not surprised.

You guys are all about trying to win an argument and advancing your cause, truth be damned. Truth and reality are what matters to me.

Truth and reality tells me that if the media, and people like you guys continue to create a witch hunt every time something like this happens, regardless of the reality, this whole shithouse will go up in flames some day and that won't be good for anyone. I'm not saying to passively ignore it when racist shit happens, I'm saying don't automatically assume it is racism every time something does happen, and start fanning the flames. Even if an incident is undoubtedly racism, burning, looting businesses and attacking innocent people is not the smart way to respond. Stop excusing that shit.

This isn't an ideological game, it's reality, and if you think the warm, fuzzy feeling you get from being politically correct and in your mind, morally superior is worth starting a race war, you should be ashamed.

Old, I'm not going to go over your post point by point. I was going to, but I don't think it's necessary or helpful. I'll just say that your views remind me of my views when I was younger. I was wrong.

And you still are.....

The 9-11 caller stated that Tamir Rice's gun was probably fake and stated that several times, yet he was shot 1.5 seconds of the police officer arriving.  You see nothing wrong with that?   What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?

Watch this video....did a little boy need to die?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW-XE10epVo

Really Lucid? OJ?

Yeah, it's exactly the same, and yes, I was out there leading the charge of suburban middle class whites, looting and burning down our neighborhood stores. No justice, no peace.

Anyone who thinks OJ was innocent and Wilson was guilty is fucking stupid.

Strawman much?

Boom? You liked his strawman? I'm not surprised.

You guys are all about trying to win an argument and advancing your cause, truth be damned. Truth and reality are what matters to me.

Truth and reality tells me that if the media, and people like you guys continue to create a witch hunt every time something like this happens, regardless of the reality, this whole shithouse will go up in flames some day and that won't be good for anyone. I'm not saying to passively ignore it when racist shit happens, I'm saying don't automatically assume it is racism every time something does happen, and start fanning the flames. Even if an incident is undoubtedly racism, burning, looting businesses and attacking innocent people is not the smart way to respond. Stop excusing that shit.

This isn't an ideological game, it's reality, and if you think the warm, fuzzy feeling you get from being politically correct and in your mind, morally superior is worth starting a race war, you should be ashamed.

Old, I'm not going to go over your post point by point. I was going to, but I don't think it's necessary or helpful. I'll just say that your views remind me of my views when I was younger. I was wrong.

No, it' not any different. The only difference is what you feel about it. Which is what I had already guessed. The point being that just because a jury found someone "NOT GUILTY" (notice the verdict is not worded INNOCENT in a court of law) doesn't mean they "DID NOTHING WRONG".. This is also so when the prosecutor does not bring charges mostly due to lack of evidence, or lack of credible eye witness testimony.

The fact that you feel differently about the two verdicts says a lot.

You really don't get it do you Backer? We aren't starting any race war, all of the statistics regarding how blacks are killed at higher rates are not made up. This is a very real thing. The response to all this has nothing to do with people fanning the flames of a very real frustration from blacks and the police, that contention was already there. Seeing an unarmed kid get killed isn't going to make that better whether you think Wilson did nothing wrong or not, and I could have not posted a single post in this thread and that wouldn't of changed this situation or pushed some race war (that hasn't happened or is much of a threat to happen, turn off the Glen Beck already). So no not shame on me, shame on you for trying to put some faux race war on me and because I recognize the statistics and frustrations blacks feel with the police.

And before anyone says it, if you use the term white guilt I will consider you a racist. There should be no guilt for wanting justice in fixing these statistics regardless of how anyone feels about this case.

A bit untimely, but it puts Jamie's statement of " statistics regarding how blacks are killed at higher rates are not made up." in perspective. He is correct, but look at the facts.

MULLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Really? A blame Obama and its all about black on white crime? Really?

I don't know how much of this guys videos you watched before but I've seen him on numerous occasions he's full of shit and is entirely all about blaming everything on Obama and the left

Archived